Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

Everyone is acting like its some kind of special achievement the "champ" will fight the Interim Champ. What a joke the belt has become.

It's all these fools who aren't fans of who the best fighter is, just who the best trash talker is.

It's all these fools who aren't fans of who the best fighter is, just who the best trash talker is.
Yeah McGregor got his wins by trash talking his opponents into submission.

Oh no....wait.....he KO'd them during fights with them.

I think there is probably footage somewhere if you look.

Yeah McGregor got his wins by trash talking his opponents into submission.

Oh no....wait.....he KO'd them during fights with them.

I think there is probably footage somewhere if you look.

it's on the internet, right next to the footage of you sucking on Connies balls.

Even though he fought in March, August and November of that year?

You hate him but want him to be on every show?

Sort your head out.

no you braindead moron. I don't want him on any show, but when he is on one, I'd like for him to defend the belts for the divisions he claims to be a champion in. He's never done that. Conor can have all the KO's he wants leading up to his title wins, but he has yet to ever defend one. Again, there's no risks in any of the fights he's taken. If he lost, he had built in excuses (fought a man tree times my size). Imagine if he actually fought RDA? who is bigger than Nate? Who manhandled Nate?

You're just an awful poster so I'm going to stop responding itt.

Even though he fought in March, August and November of that year?

You hate him but want him to be on every show?

Sort your head out.
None of those fights were defenses.

He should have defended before ever getting a shot at lw title. After losing to nate he should of defended. After "winning" the nate rematch he should have defended. After bearing Eddie he should have defended

no you braindead moron. I don't want him on any show, but when he is on one, I'd like for him to defend the belts for the divisions he claims to be a champion in. He's never done that. Conor can have all the KO's he wants leading up to his title wins, but he has yet to ever defend one. Again, there's no risks in any of the fights he's taken. If he lost, he had built in excuses (fought a man tree times my size). Imagine if he actually fought RDA? who is bigger than Nate? Who manhandled Nate?

In fairness he didn't have a built in excuse for nate. He made up the "twee times me size" after he lost. Before the fight nate was a slow skinny fat kid who connor was going to overpower and crush on the ground if it went there

You don't want him on any show but you want him to defend his belt every show.

I fully understand why you are frustrated by my posts to you.

<JonesLaugh>

The UFC decides when fighters defend.

Not you.

Stop watching or stop whining.

You'll wait til McGregor fights in the octagon. You'll be glued to the screen and enthralled by his performance and charisma when he does. You'll be throwing a tantrum when his hand is raised, then you'll post on sherdog about how it was a fluke and he's still not a true fighter and he's all talk.

Last edited:
UJ0cW0w.gif
giphy.gif

aldo-corner-121315-ftr-twitterjpg_1c98oz092nbo1eff7v9enhi7t.jpg

it's on the internet, right next to the footage of you sucking on Connies balls.

Link please.

Or were you were just angrily reacting to my perfectly relevant point with childish shit?

I'm an awful poster though and you're the fucking man around here huh?

Link please.

Or were you were just angrily reacting to my perfectly relevant point with childish shit?

I'm an awful poster though and you're the fucking man around here huh?

No, but I'm a fan of MMA as a sport and have been for a lot longer than you.

You seem to think I have some sort of hatred for Conor, which I don't. But he isn't a true champion. Champions defend their belts in combat sports. That is how it always has been. Your lover boy has yet to do it once in his entire career. I've stated many times he's a good fighter, but not the god fanboys like you make him out to be. YOU guys are way worse than he is and he's almost unbearable with all his jibber jabber.

But yes, you are an awful poster based on your responses solely in this thread. They aren't even intelligent responses lol. But go ahead and hype yourself up my man, or hype up Conor or whatever, when he defends his belt and loses, I'll be sure to bump these posts.

Historically champion vs champion fights have always happened In boxing. Even people wanted GSP to take a superfight against Anderson, or anderson a superfight against Jones. Or Jones a super fight against Stipe. The list goes on and on really and Conor Isn't really any different. Not sure why he gets hate for moving up In weight and getting an Immediate title shot. He won the title so "being undeserved" Is sort of irrelevant at that point.

He was booked to fight RDA shortly after winning the 145 pound title. Then the whole nate loss / rematch at 170 happened. Stripping his 145 pound title would've seemed like a weird thing to do.

Don't see anything wrong with allowing him to keep It so we can have a champion vs champion bout.

People like you are just as bad as the fangirls from what I've seen. Just as shitty of fans, just as irrational as stupid. You're In no position to judge as far as I'm concerned. Your analysis is terrible
He screwed over everyone else in the division when he had no intention of ever fighting at 145 again.

When he won the title he had 10 year undefeated Aldo waiting for his rematch, Frankie on a run that deserved a title shot, and Holloway on a run that deserved a title shot. Conor fought 3 times over the next year, and not one of those fighters had been given a shot at the real belt.

To earn the big money in the UFC you need to be fighting for the belt, and defending the belt as champion. Frankie, Holloway and Aldo were all restricted in their opportunities to do that because of Conor's selfishness to hold onto a belt he had no intention of ever defending. It took them 6 months to introduce an interim belt, which then couldn't be defended because they had to wait for a unification bout with Conor... A unification fight that was never going to happen because Conor never intended to fight at 145 again. So there was another 6+ months wasted in the division, whereby we then had to make Aldo the champ and have Mcgregor claim he's still the FW champ despite the fact he chose to fight 3 times outside the division, and then go on a break to have a baby. He's literally robbing guys of the chance to earn money for their families and accomplish their career goals.

It's honestly like GSP walking round claiming he's still the WW champ.

Back