Machida vs Davis in the works for November?

Didn’t know he was starting at 205 in bellator. He can win this fight, and it would be revenge for that bogus decision he lost to Davis while in ufc. That decision and the rampage decision were BS

I was just gonna type Davis via KO but the thought made me sad because it could very well happen.

Karate boy will avenge the robbery crane kick style

I'm not sure an older, slower Machida would beat Phil Davis.

Phil Davis hasn't declined at all and would very well still be top 5 in the UFC. Can't say the same for The Dragon.

Would rather see Machida/Kato

I hope not Machida needs a winnable fight now, and should be in that bellator ghost town of MW, let him ko old King Mo there and give him a TS.

The first fight was boring as fuck.

Lets see how much Machida juices for this one. Davis via KO.

Who wants to rewatch that stinker of a match up?

There not going to give us Machida/Manhoef first?
Hes honna get wrestlefd.Why take some momentum from his ko over Belfort?

I don't like this fight. Machida got screwed by the judges last time and will get KOd by Davis this time...

Give him someone his age FFS!

Fuck no.. King Mo vs. Machida at 185 is the fight to make
King Mo needs a win right now. He's been effectively shut out of both LHW and HW divisions. Give Mo a gimme fight to get back to his winning ways and rebuild him as a contender. Machida is here for fun fights and title fights.

Eh, I can understand Machida wanting this fight to get the win back, since he won it the first time but was robbed, but Davis is boring. I hate virtually every fight he is in. I was hoping Machida would get matched up against someone fun for his first fight. If he is going to avenge losses where he should have won, I'd rather see him rematch Rampage.

Didn’t know he was starting at 205 in bellator. He can win this fight, and it would be revenge for that bogus decision he lost to Davis while in ufc. That decision and the rampage decision were BS

I agree about the Davis and Rampage robbery decisions in the UFC, but Lyoto is too old and slow now. He'll lose by UD, or possibly even by KO...I mean Brunson KO'd him, and Davis has finished a few guys in Bellator.

I don't like this fight. Machida got screwed by the judges last time and will get KOd by Davis this time...

Give him someone his age FFS!

Totally agree. I don't like this fight, and Mousasi and Bader don't deserve "revenge" fights against a 40-year old Machida who no longer has a chin and is much slower.

I agree about the Davis and Rampage robbery decisions in the UFC, but Lyoto is too old and slow now. He'll lose by UD, or possibly even by KO...I mean Brunson KO'd him, and Davis has finished a few guys in Bellator.
davis isnt as quick as brunson, imo. and davis is flat footed and awkward when on the feet as hes always been. easier fight for him than brunson

davis isnt as quick as brunson, imo. and davis is flat footed and awkward when on the feet as hes always been. easier fight for him than brunson

Maybe, but Davis is a bigger and better wrestler. While I think Lyoto one the first fight with Davis, he was taken down pretty easily and Phil even managed some GnP. And Lyoto still had pretty good TDD at the time. Now Machida's TDD has declined considerably (mostly due to a decrease in speed/reflexes IMO). A lot of MWs can take him down, so I think it will be super easy for Davis.

Back