Machida will grow stronger

YourOnlineHero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Huge hespect to machida. He may be picking up the decisions recently but he has escaped the clutches of usada and will grow stronger, regain speed and drinking more piss.

Bellator will see the new machida era. Enter the dragoooooh!

Well its not like Rafeal Carvalho is a bum, he is a excellent fighter, who has only lost to Moose, if we not count his MMA debut. Great to see Machida got the debut W. And i hope Rafeal will comeback stronger than ever at 32 he has a time to shine in bellator

He was gifted the decision, just like with Anders.

shocked-gif-3.gif
Machida took a forgettable decision win?

He's missing out on them cte gains

I don’t want him, or any fighter, to get CTE. At the same time, I don’t enjoy gun-shy point-fighting. There has to be a happy medium, but it involves taking risks instead of patiently waiting for an opening thst may never come. All this being said, I’m not a fighter, so my opinion ultimately doesn’t carry much weight. Respect.

I wish I could delete this thread with all the shitty posts in here. Machida got a great win and everyone just talking shit. Even TS's post wasn't exactly a compliment. Gtfo

I wish I could delete this thread with all the shitty posts in here. Machida got a great win and everyone just talking shit. Even TS's post wasn't exactly a compliment. Gtfo

Agree. Dishespect should not be tolerated

great win? a boring SD where he looked terrible? lol

I love Machida but I think he should retire on this win. His greatest assets (speed, timing, precision) are all but gone. He had to rely on wrestling to get that win! Never happened before. Happy to see him win but sad to see him struggle so bad.

The Machida era lasted only one fight (Rashad), back when he was at his peak and the UFC didn't have a deal with USADA, now he's old, slow and doesn't have his reflexes anymore. Not to mention his style was figured it out and he's not a threat anymore. I understand that he wants to continue fighting but I think he needs to retire.

great win? a boring SD where he looked terrible? lol
How could he look terrible when he beat carvalho? Carvalho is pretty legit. Ok his speed isn't quite what it used to be, but he's still pretty good and matches up well with Moose.

Wait. Machida beat Rafeal Carvalho? Huge win, I'll check it out now.

Last edited:
How could he look terrible when he beat carvalho? Carvalho is pretty legit. Ok his speed isn't quite what it used to be, but he's still pretty good and matches up well with Moose.
because Carvalho didn't looked good either, it was a terrible fight and both didn't delivered

because Carvalho didn't looked good either, it was a terrible fight and both didn't delivered
So your admitting carvalho is legit? Even if he was having an "off" performance? That means it's still a good win for lyoto. Anyways. Not trying to argue with you lol

So your admitting carvalho is legit? Even if he was having an "off" performance? That means it's still a good win for lyoto. Anyways. Not trying to argue with you lol
scored it 29-28 Carvalho, but i'm not mad at all with the result, as i said both didn't deserved to win, very uneventful fight and Carvalho fought like a idiot, he's legit but i'll never call such meh performance from Machida as a "great win"

Machida should have started his grappling game earlier. He disappointed me to be honest.

Still a huge fan but very disappointed with his performance. Let's hope he gets better.

Back