mackenzi dern

Shes got AIDS

Seriously.

You can take a pill to prevent that now.

11124833_1.jpg

Why is her last name Dern when her dad is Wellington Dias?

Yeap 100% fake, you telling me all of sudden she forgot grammar altogether and speak in broken English LOL

It's not fake because I've known her since she was 8yrs old. I have been training with here for the last 10 yrs. Once she hit 16yrs old is when she started to visit Brazil all the time. I already explained why she gained a thick accent in previous post.

People hate on Dern for her quasi "Brazilian accent" but it's not all that uncommon to adopt the syntax and speech patterns of the people surrounding us.

I spent quite a few years competing in the UK and I made the conscious decision to NOT be one of those people who "try-hard" to fit in by adopting local vernacular. I always rolled my eyes at those who would come back from a vacation with a stupid half-baked English, Aussie, etc., accent.

What I discovered was that a strong part of the human condition is to yearn to be understood. After a great length of time one just naturally, and without trying, begins to imitate those around them. And it sheds itself rather quickly once we return to our motherland.

Bottom line, even when actively trying to avoid doing it, it tends to occur naturally. If any of you fat neckbeards ever venture out of your shitstain hometowns, to another country, you might understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Her stand up improved a lot,she looked good and didn't even need a translator.

Her stand up improved a lot,she looked good and didn't even need a translator.
wow her english really improved. i hate when these brazilians dont even attempt to speak english

Back