mackenzi dern

She’s hot as fuuuuuh. Kinda has that Miesha thicc body

just finished masterbating while simultaneously look at your threat post and this pic
mackenzie4-jpg.309949

<5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5>
Oh round 2 is next, i guess im insatiable for the lovely miss dern...
lyUrTUM.gif
If a good tape gets released I'll probably end up like u

There are some real pieces of shit in this thread. I don't know why that still surprises me on this forum.

Idk what the big deal is,her body is awkward,she's kinda flabby,not pretty and honestly can't listen to her talk I just cringe the whole time.She's really good at taking pictures,she probably probably posts about 1 out of every 100 pics she takes.She's already missed weight a few times and doesn't look like she's getting in any better shape as time goes bye at only 24 yrs old or something.She's not bad,just weird people think she's so hot.
mackenzie-3rd-fight.png

People hate on Dern for her quasi "Brazilian accent" but it's not all that uncommon to adopt the syntax and speech patterns of the people surrounding us.

I spent quite a few years competing in the UK and I made the conscious decision to NOT be one of those people who "try-hard" to fit in by adopting local vernacular. I always rolled my eyes at those who would come back from a vacation with a stupid half-baked English, Aussie, etc., accent.

What I discovered was that a strong part of the human condition is to yearn to be understood. After a great length of time one just naturally, and without trying, begins to imitate those around them. And it sheds itself rather quickly once we return to our motherland.

Bottom line, even when actively trying to avoid doing it, it tends to occur naturally. If any of you fat neckbeards ever venture out of your shitstain hometowns, to another country, you might understand what I'm saying.

Developing an accent is one thing...anyone who claims that's fake is stupid...points you make are spot on. That's not some new phenomenon.

On the other hand...completely forgetting English and regressing to a near ESL vocabulary level when she was born and raised here is a completely different story.

Lol about the accent.. I lived in Hawaii for a long time and spoke pidgin with my friends and in appropriate social situations. When I was visiting my parents or speaking in front of a class or on the phone with grandparents, etc I did NOT speak in a broken English, pidgin style at all; no problem. It is a choice.

She just got a POTN.

Last edited:
Making SW... I assumed she kept missing weight because she’s top heavy.

Good job. If she wants to be a pro, and make weight. I’ll support her. Imagine...

SW one fight...Possibly FW Title shot next fight.

That’s crazy...30 lbs.

I hope whatever it was that delayed her UFC Premiere debut, worked out. Never did hear what it was.

I doubt the accent is fake, purely because she appears to be aware of her marketability and that accent is NOT a plus.

"Allo Hopra, I is, like, how you say, heally happy to be being here, chu know?"

giphy.gif

Back