Mackenzie Dern IG Post - Who would you guys like to see me fight next and at what division?

Cm punk at 170. Should should not have trouble making weight for 170, right?

Maybe cm gets his win.

Obese virgin nerds picking on a professional female fighter for a tiny bit of chub to compensate for their shortcomings all day everyday

I don't see Dern as a girl from a higher division desperately cutting to 115 and failing, she's an overweight strawweight and should just get fit and fight at her natural weight. She can easily make 115 and forcing her to 125 seems more like a punishment rather than wanting to see the best version of the fighter.

There's been talk of her going to the PI, getting her diet right and having her cut to 115 outside of a fight week. If she does that then keep her at straw, if she prefers to laze around then sure book her at 125.

I think Dern is a bad matchup for Karolina, maybe they'll go with Calvillo, who is looking like another fattie at the moment.

I completely agree with you that Dern is a natural strawweight, just as Johny Hendricks is a natural welterweight. They have the same issue, and it's not the size of their respective frames.

Flyweight. I don't care who she fights next, but she needs to get the Gastelum treatment and be a full-timer at flyweight if she can't make strawweight consistently.

I commented and literally told her to stay away from shevchenko at ALL costs

<Dany07>

Seems Dern has spent a week at the Performance Institute doing tests and they've decided she's a 115 pounder. Has to return every four weeks to check that her diet and fitness levels are on point. Girl is hoping to fight on the MSG card in November.

No matter what, I think she should not get a title shot. She cant speak english so shes not marketable and missed weight by 7 freaking lbs.

Curious why she asked what division. Maybe shes having trouble making weight

<AckbarTrap>

in this case UFC should be called US FC

Obese virgin nerds picking on a professional female fighter for a tiny bit of chub to compensate for their shortcomings all day everyday

DdGEQa8VQAINUYE.jpg

“Tiny bit of chub.”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Derns a spoiled little goof. Not a fan. Fucking 8lbs over or whatever it was with her IDGAF grin was fucking disgusting.

Weigh in using towel, then conveniently drop the towel and all will be forgiven... if she comes close enough to the weight class limit.

Professionally, she has some things to work on. But let's all be honest here, all of you fat shamers would die for a day with that ass unprofessional or not.

Back