Mackenzie Dern Vs Gabrielle Garcia

Why would anyone have a reason to hate her other then her fake accent? She was born in AZ, shes a fucking Valley girl, and she had a Valley girl accent until she decided to put on a fake accent to get some brazillian fans. I can honestly say, before the fake accent, i was interested in how well she did in UFC. Now i just want to see someone smash her. Sorry if that triggers you, but it is what it is.

Tune in to watch her win, or tune in to see her lose. Either way, you tuned in.

<VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h>

It seems you are incapable of understanding a simple fact:
1) If you live somewhere that speaks other languages (especially after you are an adult), you will almost never lose your accent.
2) If you live in a place where you speak a SECOND LANGUAGE and almost do not speak your native language, you may "forget" your own language, and start speaking with an accent on your mother tongue.

two completely different things.

On your example, I bet that Ahnold, if he went back to Austria, he would probably speak with an accent acquired here.

soooo, basically because "you bet" Arnold speaks with an accent in Austria, that you're somehow right?

your post proves absolutely nothing until you can confirm Arnold speaks with an "American accent" in Austrian. but good luck on verifying that.

"No-one beats gabby"?
<LordRoose>
She's been beaten by 4 different women (hell, she was beat 16-0 once!). And you want people to give Dern credit for not getting subbed? Like that's some sort of praise worthy accomplishment, yet nobodies allowed to criticize Dern for struggling against part time "behind the local Walmart" level "fighters"? Gabi's had 29 other matches were she didn't submit her opponent, but Dern should "get credit"? Dern has submitted 60% of her opponents while Gabi has only submitted 55%. Maybe Gabi she get credit for not getting submitted by Dern?
<Varys01>
Dern's been subbed 8 times, and has lost 25 times. She's lost her last 3 and 5 of her last 10. Sure Dern is more technically sound at bjj than Gabi, but that doesn't change the fact that Dern has never so much as scored a point against Gabi, whereas Dern has been submitted 4 times by Gabi.

Look, I get that you've got a crush on horseface "Kenzie" but that doesn't mean that everyone else is blinded from the truth. Dern had one really great year (2015) but is FAR from one of the most accomplished bjj players and has not done much since. She's struggled in almost every single mma fight and those have been against lowest tier fighters. She could some day be top 5 if she put in the work, but she doesn't have the drive or professionalism to ever get there.

Sorry to disparage the love of your life, but just speaking the truth.

Lol 4 different women beat gabby.. out of hundred of women who compete against her.

Actually Kenzie step mother Luka beat gabby a couple times. She is heavier though.

Gabby is still huge in comparison to Kenzie when they fought. I think gabby had 100lb pound weight advantage .

You sound salty as hell lol

Maybe she has a low IQ outside of BJJ? I mean, she was a Valley girl.....
Its common for people with low IQ to lose language retention.

Maybe but like I said. Her accent is real sadly lol. I speak to her ever week or so .

Tune in to watch her win, or tune in to see her lose. Either way, you tuned in.

<VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h><VinceCa$h>
Lol 6 same women beat Gabi.. out of thousand of women who compete against her.

Actually Kenzie step mother Bitch beat Gabi a couple times. She is heavier though.

Gabi is still massive in comparison to Kenzie when they fought. I think gabby had 100lb pound weight advantage .

You would salty as hell lol

amazing BJJ artist. fake accent can't make weight for mma. until that changes people will hate her.
i agree its lame how she tries to fake that sccent and i lol at the people trying to say shes around her parents who speak Portuguese tons of asians and hispanic kids parents speak different languages and the kids have normal american accents shes a try hard the fact she missed weight by that amount and apparently tried to make a joke about it def cant like her

People defending her fake accent are funny. I hope she figures out her gym and weight situation soon.

Little Nog asked her how her weight cut was going on Embedded and she said "its going good" lol

soooo, basically because "you bet" Arnold speaks with an accent in Austria, that you're somehow right?

your post proves absolutely nothing until you can confirm Arnold speaks with an "American accent" in Austrian. but good luck on verifying that.

Kid, I am using your asinine example, so spare me with these "prove me" crap.
You can accept this as a fact or not, I don't really care.

You are the dumbass hating on her because of it, not me.
All I tried to do is to explain to you it can happen. As you saw it happened but refuse to accept it did.

If anything the burden to prove she is faking is on you.

Kid, I am using your asinine example, so spare me with these "prove me" crap.
You can accept this as a fact or not, I don't really care.

You are the dumbass hating on her because of it, not me.
All I tried to do is to explain to you it can happen. As you saw it happened but refuse to accept it did.

If anything the burden to prove she is faking is on you.

i'm not hating on her, and i'm not a kid.

you can say it's facts, but you DON'T KNOW FOR A FACT, all you said was "i bet" like your some kind of leading fuckin authority on world linguistics and how they work from your bullshit ass anecdotal evidence.

if you want to try to convince me, you need ACTUAL FACTS, and not just shit you "bet" is right or things you just say with no actual PROOF.

i'm not hating on her, i'm just saying it's weird how this woman changed her entire vocabulary, pronunciation of words, and accent in a few years. personally, i've never seen that happen.

so you can continue to with your ad hominem bullshit that further proves you are a moron or are you actually going to try to DISCUSS and MAKE A POINT?

i'm not hating on her, and i'm not a kid.

you can say it's facts, but you DON'T KNOW FOR A FACT, all you said was "i bet" like your some kind of leading fuckin authority on world linguistics and how they work from your bullshit ass anecdotal evidence.

if you want to try to convince me, you need ACTUAL FACTS, and not just shit you "bet" is right or things you just say with no actual PROOF.

i'm not hating on her, i'm just saying it's weird how this woman changed her entire vocabulary, pronunciation of words, and accent in a few years. personally, i've never seen that happen.

so you can continue to with your ad hominem bullshit that further proves you are a moron or are you actually going to try to DISCUSS and MAKE A POINT?

If you claim you are not a brat, then act a-fucking-cordingly and use your brain to think about what I write instead of bickering for the sake of it.

I lived in 3 continents, each one for over a decade. I speak 6 languages, 4 of them fluently. In ALL of them, I have an accent, mother tongue included (which generated a lot of jokes from my childhood friends).

In my trips, I spoke with plenty of people who also moved to different countries. Many of them barely spoke their mother tongue. Others kept a high level, but gained a local accent. There were also the other way around. Kids that grew up in one country, but spoke perfectly their parents languages, without any traces of accent.

So you see, it is not uncommon, but you would only know if you traveled abroad or followed someone who passed through this, much as you are seeing it happen to Derm.

If all you speak is a different language, to the point you think in that language, it happens you gain an accent from that language. It is not fake... or at least not always.

Granted, there are people who can fake an accent. Renato Laranja (or Rhasaan Orange) is famous for doing just that (faking a Brazilian accent).

But I am telling you, not as someone who don't have a clue, but someone who passed through it.
It is up to you to decided if you believe it or not. And if it is worth hating on someone for merely speaking on a different language for the past years.... language that is his parents (and boyfriend's) mother tongue, mind you.

The way i see it is that i can barely get it "up" to WMMA. So i look forward to dumb valley girl bitches get smashed by real bitches. Perfect example is PVZ getting smashed by Thug Rose. Normally WMMA doesnt do nothing for me, so its refreshing to see some bitch i can't stand like Gollum get Rekt, twice.

Thug is paper champion right now,

Yet you mentioned Ronda will beat Nunes though, thats pretty much guaranteed.

Thug is paper champion right now,

Yet you mentioned Ronda will beat Nunes though, thats pretty much guaranteed.
why the fuck is Thug a "paper champ"?
She beat JJ TWICE now!!
what the hell are you smoking?? (and why you don't share??? - must be good!!!)

WMMA should have categories based on hotness, not weight. The MacDern could always make weight

If you claim you are not a brat, then act a-fucking-cordingly and use your brain to think about what I write instead of bickering for the sake of it.

I lived in 3 continents, each one for over a decade. I speak 6 languages, 4 of them fluently. In ALL of them, I have an accent, mother tongue included (which generated a lot of jokes from my childhood friends).

In my trips, I spoke with plenty of people who also moved to different countries. Many of them barely spoke their mother tongue. Others kept a high level, but gained a local accent. There were also the other way around. Kids that grew up in one country, but spoke perfectly their parents languages, without any traces of accent.

So you see, it is not uncommon, but you would only know if you traveled abroad or followed someone who passed through this, much as you are seeing it happen to Derm.

If all you speak is a different language, to the point you think in that language, it happens you gain an accent from that language. It is not fake... or at least not always.

Granted, there are people who can fake an accent. Renato Laranja (or Rhasaan Orange) is famous for doing just that (faking a Brazilian accent).

But I am telling you, not as someone who don't have a clue, but someone who passed through it.
It is up to you to decided if you believe it or not. And if it is worth hating on someone for merely speaking on a different language for the past years.... language that is his parents (and boyfriend's) mother tongue, mind you.

i'm NOT HATING you fuckin uppity douchebag.

i JUST SAID, i find it strange that someone like that drastically changed everything about the way they speak in just a few years.

instead of being a defensive prick and calling people names and saying "stop hating" maybe you should realize i don't really give a shit about Dern as a fighter one way or the other, if she succeeds great, if not oh well. for me, the only intriguing thing about her is how her entire way of speaking changed.

yea yea, whatever her entire way of speaking changed in just a few years because PhD Linguistics expert Shaddows told me so.

you should just state your OPINION as an OPINION instead of trying to force it down people's throats like it's a fact.

i understand your point, and i can consider that could be a way her accent, and all that changed, but you sure know how to put in a way that turns people off to your idea.

Last edited:
i'm NOT HATING you fuckin uppity douchebag.

i JUST SAID, i find it strange that someone like that drastically changed everything about the way they speak in just a few years.

instead of being a defensive prick and calling people names and saying "stop hating" maybe you should realize i don't really give a shit about Dern as a fighter one way or the other, if she succeeds great, if not oh well. for me, the only intriguing thing about her is how her entire way of speaking changed.

yea yea, whatever her entire way of speaking changed in just a few years because PhD Linguistics expert Shaddows told me so.

you should just state your OPINION as an OPINION instead of trying to force it down people's throats like it's a fact.

i understand your point, and i can consider that could be a way her accent, and all that changed, but you sure know how to put in a way that turns people off to your idea.
You need to re-read how you write before trying to complain about my response.
I spoke about something that happened to me. Not someone else that I heard about, but me.
Something I experienced living over 20 years outside US.

I explained the best way I could.

And all you could do is claim I have no clue and continue arguing like it is a matter of opinion...which it is clearly not.
You demand proof, but derm is exactly it! yet you rather claim it is "intriguing".

I simply do not know what else I could have said or how much more clear I could have said it.

...like the old saying goes: "you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink"

LOL at claiming "fake accent".
They wanna hate and don't know what to say, so they nitpick anything they perceive it is wrong with that person...

She Has a Brazilian Father and stepmother, a brazilian boyfriend, and probably speaks with them in portuguese all day long.

Do your sensibilities really hurt because she acquired a brazilian accent?
Fucking insecure people.....

tenor.gif

You must be incredibly stupid not to see how an American born and raised Arizona, midwestern American girl who lived her entire life until her 20s in America, can't suddenly just develop such a thick accent, but also forget basic grammar and sentence structure. Besides which, there are many videos of her as recently as late 2012 speaking in a completely valley girl American accent, then suddenly by mid to late 2015 she is struggling to put an English sentence together.

Oh and before you say the cliched "well you never experienced it so dont knock it" excuse:

I'm middle eastern. Came here at 14. Every summer break I would go back to the middle east and spend 3 months there, not speaking a word of English. Came back and I didn't speak English like I had a lobotomy. My english was completely fine. Didn't forget anything. Didn't have an accent. And my example is actually way more extreme than Dern since I had poor English up until I was 11.

I like Dern. She's thicc and her BJJ is great, but I also dislike her because of that dumb FAKE accent.

Back