Mackenzie Dern weighed 139.5 pounds five days before UFC 224, ‘wasn’t able to stand up’ during cut

@Polish whatever
Wow what a fucking presumptuous loser. You got all about me that from one comment I made on a forum? Go fuck yourself , ignored for being a rude and ignorant piece of shit. Stop being a piece of shit , nobody will give a fuck about you in life if you continue to project online this way.
LMAO! Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake. Your on the wrong forum. I'd try myvaginahurts.com. It might fit your specific skin thickness level.

Someone tell this porker that saunas don’t melt fat.

I don't blame her old gym for kicking her to the curb for not taking it serious and being out of shape
This is the most likely candidate for why she was booted from her gym.
Showed up to the training camp way the fuck overweight, half-assed her training, and gave up on the weight cut.

Exactly. It’d be embarrassing to be associated with this tubby imbecile.

I really like her fight game, but she looked soft, flabby and out of shape for this fight. She needs to get her fitness regime on point.

It's starting to be very clear why she got "asked to leave" her MMA gym. She's not putting in the work to keep her body fat down.

She has a lot of fat on her body, so she needs to diet down instead of killing herself to make weight. No excuses.

With her frame she shouldn't be walking around any more than around 125.

On Friday, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu star was the talk of the MMA world when she came in seven pounds over the strawweight maximum for her showdown with Amanda Cooper.

“I started to get nervous on Thursday night,” Dern told Ariel Helwani on the latest episode of The MMA Hour.

“I spoke to my manager. In Vegas, I had a close weight cut, but in Vegas I was 100 percent positive I was going to make the weight even though I was the last one to weigh in. In Brazil, I told my manager on Thursday, ‘This isn’t like Vegas where the whole time I’m positive.’

“On Thursday night, I was doing a lot of hours in the sauna and the weight wasn’t coming off; I was just losing 500 grams or 600 grams for every two hours. I told [my manager], ‘I don’t think I’m going to lose this many kilos in 24 hours.”

Dern insisted her team “did everything we could” to get her weight down on Friday morning. She had stopped her cut on Thursday night when her body stopped shedding water.

“When I arrived I weight 139 pounds and a half. And then, on Wednesday, I was 131,” she said.

“It’s not typical, I like to arrive at the fight week at 120, but honestly when I got there on Tuesday I wasn’t scared yet because I was on the plane and everything and I was drinking. For me, it was still possible.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
How is she so unrealistic.... Girl stay in shape or fight at 125. Never understood why pro fighters compete if they arnt physically ready. asking for a bad cut or a loss on your record imo!

Back