MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this post says a lot about the morons who are on sherdog. a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks call a 125lb girl "fat".

To be fair, she does have a somewhat high body fat percentage for a 115/125lb professional fighter. Don't take that as me saying she's "fat" though, she looks normal to me.

Claudia looks good in some pictures, in others...not so much. It's not like I worship her, she's not even my favorite woman in MMA as a fighter ( and when it comes to looks quite a few are better looking also)...I sure as hell don't call anyone who doesn't like her a 'homosexual', 'virgin', or claim they have a small penis. But that is exactly what many are saying about the people who aren't fawning over Mackenzie fucking Dern.

The truth is Mackenzie physically has some decent points and some negative points. She's no better than many other Women, yet the way some on here are talking it's a crime to not find her attractive.

This is part of the issue... you claim Claudia looks like 'erik silva', you deride her and say she looks like a man. Whilst if I say anything about Mackenzie, I have 72 clowns on my case, the only reason I'm going 'on and on' is because of the replies I'm getting and the way some people in this thread are talking (as if It's compulsory for all heterosexual men to worship Mackenzie).

I really, really don't get the infatuation with her and I do take issue with the way some people are acting up when someone says she's not all that. You'll never see me take that stance on anyone.
im not "deriding" or claiming that she looks like erick silva...im just stating a fact.

i didnt read every post so i dont know your beef with others....

but people are basically doing the same as you...you find claudia pretty and others find dern pretty...people have different taste. its no biggie, no need to get so angry over it...

Its either a tranny or a woman on too much testosterone. I don't know if i'd call people gay but they do have some odd taste if they don't find her attractive. Some people want to smash a lot
of women I'd never touch like Sarah jessica parker, Amy shumer, uma thurman etc

There are people who are into amy schumer? Holy shit.

Guys, let's talk about performance.....

I love how freaking mean everyone is. Geez

Claudia looks good in some pictures, in others...not so much. It's not like I worship her, she's not even my favorite woman in MMA as a fighter ( and when it comes to looks quite a few are better looking also)...I sure as hell don't call anyone who doesn't like her a 'homosexual', 'virgin', or claim they have a small penis. But that is exactly what many are saying about the people who aren't fawning over Mackenzie fucking Dern.

The truth is Mackenzie physically has some decent points and some negative points. She's no better than many other Women, yet the way some on here are talking it's a crime to not find her attractive.

This is part of the issue... you claim Claudia looks like 'erik silva', you deride her and say she looks like a man. Whilst if I say anything about Mackenzie, I have 72 clowns on my case, the only reason I'm going 'on and on' is because of the replies I'm getting and the way some people in this thread are talking (as if It's compulsory for all heterosexual men to worship Mackenzie).

I really, really don't get the infatuation with her and I do take issue with the way some people are acting up when someone says she's not all that. You'll never see me take that stance on anyone.

Of course you're going to have 72 clowns jumping all over you for a negative Dern comment...it's a sheer numbers game.

The US is still 75% or more white people...MMA's biggest demographic is still white males and the US is still MMA's biggest market.

Dern is a white female...you do the math.

why is a dude fighting some soccer mom? Oh - would and would for reference.

Mackenzie-Dern-beach.png

Dern is sexy as hell. I don't remember this much hate when she was just a bjj player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back