MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy2C4B.png

sXAmg7a.png

jaJEmG1.png

You're welcome

Wad blown
So essentially a body that has no fat on it, and has to have implants installed to have any curves? I can't imagine how hard it is to maintain that little of weight..

ew, she needs to gain 20 pounds and lose some muscle.
Gain 20lbs and keep the muscle. I like fit, strong, toned girls that still have enough body fat to maintain silicone free curves.

So essentially a body that has no fat on it, and has to have implants installed to have any curves? I can't imagine how hard it is to maintain that little of weight..
You sound fat

This thread has turned into a referendum on whether or not you would accept a penis into you at some point. Dern's got the kind of woman parts some people would pay a surgeon to craft for them.

i consider myself a pig but i wouldn't.

can u post a pic of yourself so i can see how fat you are?

I sure could, but the topic is Dern and her previous shape. Does this make any sense to you? If I said I am in soo much better shape than her ( I am btw) and she's so fat and out of shape in comparison to me, I can see why demanding a picture would be appropriate.

But in either case, why would I? I didn't come this far in life to appease some random neckbeard dude on Sherdog who has a picture of Fedor btw, to prove a point.

i sometimes take a sip of the bath water i've farted in just so i can die a little bit faster

I sure could, but the topic is Dern and her previous shape. Does this make any sense to you? If I said I am in soo much better shape than her ( I am btw) and she's so fat and out of shape in comparison to me, I can see why demanding a picture would be appropriate.

But in either case, why would I? I didn't come this far in life to appease some random neckbeard dude on Sherdog who has a picture of Fedor btw, to prove a point.

shutup u fat fuck

I'm guessing she outskills her opponents rather than out muscle them. her opponent looks like the terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back