Macron's approval rating is going down the tubes, only 36% after receiving 66% votes months ago

ew1.jpg

Do you?

Will Justin Trudeau be the last neo-liberal standing? Salutin

So it’s unsurprising that Justin Trudeau is looking a lot like the last neo-liberal standing, albeit with his own quirks, like not being a deficit hysteric. Like the Clintons and Blair, he exudes empathy for the excluded — while clinging fiercely to (free) trade deals. I think you can see him trying to resolve the same dilemmas on which Hillary Clinton recently shipwrecked.

I think you can see him trying to be both a neo-liberal and a populist. As a neo-liberal, he is committed to trade deals like the TPP, and the Canada-Europe deal, CETA. But they would almost certainly cost Canadians jobs. It’s what trade deals do. So on the other hand, he’s approving new pipelines because they create some jobs, and symbolically, they’re all about job creation. As a next gen empathic neo-liberal, he’s also created a national carbon cutting plan, alongside the pipelines, which will increase emissions. Contradictions, anyone?

CETA started under Harper

Who are the many Shedoggers that declared him leader of the free world?

To be fair, Le Pen did offer populist, not well thought-through solutions but Macron also tended to be vague and did a lot of 'politician talk'.
His comments about how not everybody would understand detailed answers really isn't better than Trump's "I have a secret plan, believe me, I won't tell you though".
It's kind of absurd how Macron has become a hero of the anti-Trumpsters, they're really similar in many aspects.
Le Pen's sole advantage would have been to halt France's disastrous immigration policies, even if it likely caused massive social unrest. But from what I read, the rest of her platform was pablum.

But yes, Macron is hardly an anti-Trump in some key ways.

Do you?

Will Justin Trudeau be the last neo-liberal standing? Salutin

So it’s unsurprising that Justin Trudeau is looking a lot like the last neo-liberal standing, albeit with his own quirks, like not being a deficit hysteric. Like the Clintons and Blair, he exudes empathy for the excluded — while clinging fiercely to (free) trade deals. I think you can see him trying to resolve the same dilemmas on which Hillary Clinton recently shipwrecked.

I think you can see him trying to be both a neo-liberal and a populist. As a neo-liberal, he is committed to trade deals like the TPP, and the Canada-Europe deal, CETA. But they would almost certainly cost Canadians jobs. It’s what trade deals do. So on the other hand, he’s approving new pipelines because they create some jobs, and symbolically, they’re all about job creation. As a next gen empathic neo-liberal, he’s also created a national carbon cutting plan, alongside the pipelines, which will increase emissions. Contradictions, anyone?

How are the the pipelines creating emissions?

Macron is like a republican without the identity politics, of course he wasnt going to do well.

Also France does needs some republican politics to clean up the act.

France needs to turn back to God (the real one AKA the Christian one). God is the truth and the French have been living a lie that is catching up to them. Keep trying to be a stone in the tower of Babel and they will crumble.

cliffs: End this EU Fourth Reich shit right now or perish.

France needs to turn back to God (the real one AKA the Christian one). God is the truth and the French have been living a lie that is catching up to them. Keep trying to be a stone in the tower of Babel and they will crumble.

cliffs: End this EU Fourth Reich shit right now or perish.

Which Christian God? There are thousands of sects with distinct, incompatible beliefs. It's also important to note that Islam is an Abrahamic religion, and steals a massive amount from the bible for it's doctrine.

Or they could elect responsible politicians that dont cave to the infinite immigration crowd.

Which Christian God?

The God of the Bible. The founding fathers belonged to different sects. Look I am not going to get into Mormons and all that silly shit. I am not getting into the fundamentalists that read the whole bible literally when it is not meant as such (in some books).
You know what? It does not even matter if you believe or not.

I guess I am going to make the Jordan Peterson point. That we act out our moral system. Some moral systems are better than others even though they may be infinite, meaning they lead to productive societies and can be repeated without degradation.
Seems like on the way to being the best country ever, the USA discovered Truth...and JC values were one of those pillars of truth, capitalism being another, a representative republic being another.
3 - the moral, the business, the government

When you act out Christian morality your societies tend to do better. Just look to the west as proof. The USA is still about 70% christian and we are the best ever. There is no reason to give it up.

Or you can have your country overrun by followers of the fake god, and see how that always turns out to be fucking shit.

Or you make the state your god and murder tens of millions.

Sorry, I am just going by history here.

Buyer's remorse as usual when you pick a leftist globalist who will gleefully surrender your country's sovereignty to foreign invaders. Things get much worse and fast and the polls now reflect that.

They tried to sell the same bogus Russian interference propaganda in that election as a pre-loaded excuse had Marine Le Pen won. When she lost you never heard anything more about Russia trying to influence the election ever again. The same would be the case had Hillary won. The leftists and globalists only use that angle when things don't go their way. Russian analysts and experts have already admitted that Russia would have preferred Hillary because at least she is predictable. Why on earth would Russia have hacked the election for Trump when he is for a powerful US military and protecting US interests? The Democrats just refuse to accept responsibility for promoting a failed train wreck of an agenda. You always have to blame it on some invented boogieman. How many different excuses did Hillary give for why she lost again? None which seemed to involve a nice hard look in the mirror.

th

th

Last edited:
The God of the Bible. The founding fathers belonged to different sects. Look I am not going to get into Mormons and all that silly shit. I am not getting into the fundamentalists that read the whole bible literally when it is not meant as such (in some books).
You know what? It does not even matter if you believe or not.

I guess I am going to make the Jordan Peterson point. That we act out our moral system. Some moral systems are better than others even though they may be infinite, meaning they lead to productive societies and can be repeated without degradation.
Seems like on the way to being the best country ever, the USA discovered Truth...and JC values were one of those pillars of truth, capitalism being another, a representative republic being another.
3 - the moral, the business, the government

When you act out Christian morality your societies tend to do better. Just look to the west as proof. The USA is still about 70% christian and we are the best ever. There is no reason to give it up.

Or you can have your country overrun by followers of the fake god, and see how that always turns out to be fucking shit.

Or you make the state your god and murder tens of millions.

Sorry, I am just going by history here.

America is not in any way founded upon the christian religion. Our constitution is explicitly secular, and was created and founded upon the rejection of an established christian church, with it's divinely ordained king.

America is great because of pluralism, and free inquiry, not the Bible. This is America, where we realize that coveting things can be great, because it can lead to emulation and improvement. We make the best movies, even though the old and new testaments forbid any similitudes of any kind.

Abstaining from killing and thieving does not come from the Bible or ten commandments. There has never been a society that failed to recognize these are not desirable traits.

The bible is supposed to be taken seriously, and until the enlightenment, it was taken as such. Even in the second half of the 20th century, the Catholic Church made sure to suppress and silence any school of thought that took some passages as symbolic and not literally.

Le Pen would have been a better choice than Macron.

Wasn't the left rejoicing when he was elected?

Do they ever get things right.

not exactly sure why i was quoted there but ok

Come on guys, cut the French some slack. They've just gone a couple of weeks without an Islamic terror attack. Let them enjoy the moment, because it won't last long.

Looks like I may have spoken to soon.

Back