Madden returns to PC (finally).

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone else going to get this? It's been like a decade since they released a Madden on PC, I'm definitely checking this out even if EA does release sub par shit these days I miss Madden.

Meh, I've played the 4 that's come out. Same ol shit. Ultimate team is fun as hell though.

Definitely! I still have my copy of Madden 08 for PC, the very last one they did (and it was just an HD port of the PS2/Xbox versions!).

There's already some PC footage on YouTube and the game looks great. I really look forward to checking it out and seeing just how sexy it is totally maxed out (especially since they use the Frostbite engine now). The last Madden I played was Madden 13 for PS Vita, and before that 08 on PC, so it's been a very long time to say the least.

Last time I played madden was for sega genesis. I have XB1, does madden have a steep learning curve?

Last time I played madden was for sega genesis. I have XB1, does madden have a steep learning curve?

Not really if you're going to play at a casual level. You'll have fun online until you run up on the guy whos switching his defenses in mid play and is able to read your offense.

Not really if you're going to play at a casual level. You'll have fun online until you run up on the guy whos switching his defenses in mid play and is able to read your offense.
I’ll probably pick up 19. I miss NFL Blitz I liked arcade style sports games

I’ll probably pick up 19. I miss NFL Blitz I liked arcade style sports games

I know how you feel in terms of being excited. I've been crushing mlb the show 18. I haven't played a good baseball game since PS1 or 2.

I know how you feel in terms of being excited. I've been crushing mlb the show 18. I haven't played a good baseball game since PS1 or 2.
Does madden have a online quick game. I don’t have much time to be invested in long sessions?

Does madden have a online quick game. I don’t have much time to be invested in long sessions?

Yeah, the games you play online are like 15-20 mins at most. Besides if you go up early most people rage quit.

Yeah, the games you play online are like 15-20 mins at most. Besides if you go up early most people rage quit.
Doing a little research seems like the madden diehards say 19 is the same as 18. Maybe save some money and get 18? Or will the online for 18 be dead.

Doing a little research seems like the madden diehards say 19 is the same as 18. Maybe save some money and get 18? Or will the online for 18 be dead.

Idk. I've always got the latest game and put the previous years away. I would assume so.

EA needs more competition. That way the develop a game like they are on a brazzen bull.

EA needs more competition. That way the develop a game like they are on a brazzen bull.

<mma4>

Amen. Id like to see someone come out with a college football game again.

who gives a fuck, its made by EA right? nope, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back