Magic: The Gathering (MTG: Arena Beta is out now on PC)

For now, I'm not sure I want to be sinking money into it while it's still in beta.

I made the mistake of entering the constructed ladderwith my janky deck. 0-3, out the back door with tail firmly tucked in
lol i just did constructed. 4-3 with my RDW. mana screwed for 2 of the 3 losses. but thoroughly enjoyed it. nabbed a Nullhide Ferox for my troubles lol

lol i just did constructed. 4-3 with my RDW. mana screwed for 2 of the 3 losses. but thoroughly enjoyed it. nabbed a Nullhide Ferox for my troubles lol

I'm trying to build a esper control. Have my teferis. Just need the rare wildcards to get the land., I'm 5 odd packs from the last mythic I need (for the main) in Chromium. I'm thinking of converting rares into non shocks (since I'm opening GRN packs) and then jam dimir guildgates in so I can play it. But I'll be giving up a few % points though.

They gotta start porting this game to Xbox...

I haven't been able to upgrade/play on my POS PC for a few days. Well it ain't a full POS, it's just old..

Nah. Wizards is toast. Their card quality is a joke, the people who run the company are SJW retards and they all hate white men. Dig into it.

Luckily my commander is the most progressive card of all time:

36.jpg

This proud interracial gay couple! Suck it straight white men!

I hated Izzet Drakes at first....but man am i glad i decided to give it another shot

I hated Izzet Drakes at first....but man am i glad i decided to give it another shot

I got absolutely crushed by izzet drakes in the weekend. I ran into it a couple of times in a session and rage quit. Absolutely smashed by crackling drakes and arclight phoenix.

I got close once, but I was a bit tight on mana and had to be selective on which spells I countered. I had my teferi that was keeping me in the game. The dimir player in me let me take more damage on a attack so I could hold mana open to counter a spell. But I was half a step behind. Just as I thought I was about to turn it around, I got burned FTL.

Are you guys FUCKING HYPE for ULTIMATE MASTERS?!!?!?!?!?!?

are they gonna port this to console or android/ios? Looks like a promising game.

at 15$ per pack or 340$ for a box nah, I do hope they do lower the secondary market on singles, Karn, EE etc are insanely expensive in real life.

are they gonna port this to console or android/ios? Looks like a promising game.
the plan is they may port it to android/ios. but its not a top priority at the moment.
i know theyre definitely bring it to mac tho. now if only it could be ported to linux id be happy

I play Heroclix pretty much every week.

Used to play IRL in tourneys as a kid way back, but switched to MTGO about 8 years ago. Haven't really played much the last few years. Only play standard and drafts, LOVE making budget decks that can actually do semi well in smaller tourneys.

GOAT card game, and it's incredible that it's still going strong.

I dunno if it's sarcasm, but no. It's quite the cash grab. I want the cards for collection and (some) play. But jeez Liliana of the Veil is already so expensive and to release another that'll be even more expensive into the market.

It's a lot of money to sink... Least with the masterpiece box they just released through Hasbro store, in my part of the world, I ave a next to nil chance of nabbing one so I didn't really feel I missed out

I hope so... Or even for Xbox/PS. Cos my old laptop ain't handling it right now
I think the new game only needs dual core, but I want to get a new laptop also my current one is so slow, cant even play command and conquer 3 on low settings lolz.

I dunno if it's sarcasm, but no. It's quite the cash grab. I want the cards for collection and (some) play. But jeez Liliana of the Veil is already so expensive and to release another that'll be even more expensive into the market.

It's a lot of money to sink... Least with the masterpiece box they just released through Hasbro store, in my part of the world, I ave a next to nil chance of nabbing one so I didn't really feel I missed out
yeah total cash grab, plus the box price is insane, our country will never get the 3 pack topper and I mostly have all the modern cards , so ill just wait for the singles that should drop.

def sarcasm.

I've been playing Horus Heresy Legions, does that count?

Back