Mail order brides.........

I get what you are saying but to say they "deserve a fleecing" based on being stupid, have low self esteem, being socially awkward or any combination I think is disingenuous. When people form emotional attachments they have a habit of being irrational, they will overlook or justify warning signs that to an outsider seems like an obvious red flag. Look how many people on here create threads that prove that, hell the IPad thread alone. I've seen cases where these women target people that are on the autistic spectrum or mentally challenged specifically because they are easier targets, that's just wrong I don't care how easily you want to dismiss it as them "getting what they deserve".

I don't disagree and you'll certainly find examples of guys who are outmatched in that sense, I'm speaking on average. Sure, there are people with low self esteem or with mental disabilities, but the average cat should be able to handle a girl like that and see her for what she is. In a world we live in where money is not easy to come by, if you're not paranoid, you are a sucker.

I don't disagree and you'll certainly find examples of guys who are outmatched in that sense, I'm speaking on average. Sure, there are people with low self esteem or with mental disabilities, but the average cat should be able to handle a girl like that and see her for what she is. In a world we live in where money is not easy to come by, if you're not paranoid, you are a sucker.
in there lays the crux, "average" no one wants to believe they are average, advertising/marketing preys upon it. We are all fed the line that we need another person to be complete, add to that the whole narrative we as men have been fed that we need to be providers. It's pretty much set up the "average" guy to get fleeced, it all comes down to the intent and actions of the person they go for.

I agree about the paranoid part, hell if a woman comes up to me when I'm out my first thought is "what does she want, or what is she trying to sell me?"

Miami's full of Russian girls?

Man, I've always wanted to go to Miami on holiday, but only because I assumed it was full of latinas. Now I hear there are Russian girls everywhere too?

big_ekjhbgrefg.gif

Many of the 'Russian' girls are actually Ukrainian which some people say is the same thing. Don't say or assume that with the girls however. Let them tell you.

Hi there! I have never tried such a thing, honestly. But I like some dating websites for meeting girls

I'd call mail order brides pathetic if American women weren't so worthless. But they are, so I won't.

I got my woman the old fashioned way(down at the ICE detainment center) but if she left me I would probably move out of the states asap.

Half that show has got to be scripted.

That Tunisian guy and that woman in her 40’s from last season has got to be fake.

He used her for the green card. He jetted as soon as he got it.

LOL @ discussing the pros and cons of mail order brides, a concept that was outlawed by most countries 30-40 years ago. As cool as it sounds, you cant just pick a girl out of a catalogue and order her like a pizza.

Ummmm. A guy I went to grad school with (~20 yrs ago)used to get mail order bride magazines. It was creepy as fuck. He thought it was great that they moved to web pages in the late 90s.

they definitely existed at that time.

Rookie error bro. She got you with one of those questions where there's no right answer. Next time "I've never thought about it honey......" and say no more.

Amateurs

She was fishing for a specific answer. That answer was "I generally wouldnt but I think the only exception would be you"

No American guy would put up with The Family Chantel in a marriage.

Chick is stacked but that family would get tiring real quick.

That Sideshow Bob brother is fishing for uppercuts. I can't wait to see when Pedro grabs his little pencil neck in front of his family as the previews foreshadow lol.

That said, Pedro is incredibly stupid of he thinks Chantel is going to put up with his antics of sending what seems to be 20% of their combined income to his mom every month.

There was a Canadian show on CBC called the fifth estate about guys from Canada going to the Ukraine to find a wife. They profiled a guy who brought home a woman and her kid.

He used some sort of service that I would call a "mail order bride" service. Might have been 10 yrs ago.

Ummmm. A guy I went to grad school with (~20 yrs ago)used to get mail order bride magazines. It was creepy as fuck. He thought it was great that they moved to web pages in the late 90s.

they definitely existed at that time.
That was likely just an introductory service. There have been laws in place for decades that require documented proof of an ongoing relationship before you can initiate the visa process. I believe things changed sometime in the 80's.

Still silly IMO to just meet the minimum standards with immigration when it comes to marriage. Lots of guys chat a girl online (or by mail, back then) then bring a ring on a 2 week visit....and then begin the visa process. Thats about as close as you can get to mail order these days, and not the best idea.

It might not be, I know a few couples where you can imagine the attraction didn't start off as physical, more likely paper-based (i.e. the bro isn't exactly Michelangelo's David), but they're super happily married for years now. To some.extent, it's not that appalling. Some guys are ugly but have a big-ass pipe that keeps the girl around just long enough to realize they're worth staying with on merits other than just the plumbing... Idk man, people are weird...

Dude, comparing a man to Micheangelo’s David is a backhanded compliment, at best.

You’re basically telling him that he has a handsome face and muscular body... but also an itty bitty tiny penis.

They don't deserve to be unhappy. They should put forth the effort to find a partner the right way.

For example, I don't consider it desperate finding a foreign partner abroad. Travel around, meet dozens of women, build up trust and companionship, and maybe love will flourish from a natural union.

That's 100% acceptable, and should be encouraged.

But a 'Mail Order Bride' simply is picking out a woman from pictures, and paying her to get over here, marrying her immediately. The would-be wife, is desperate for financial assistance for her family back home (In very poor countries, or poor areas of less-than-prosperous countries). She only knows (or cares) her would-be husband is well off.

This isn't the makings of a stable marriage, two people of completely different backgrounds with absolutely nothing in common.

Haha the right way you say? Gtfo out with this feminist pig barf. Maybe the mail order bride should try and better her life and find a man the right way. You have to pathetic people trying to feel less pathetic and each are consenting adults.

Vomit

Next

I think I will do this.
If you do, plan on either living in her country for a while or taking several extended visits there. If you take your time and do it right, dating foreign women is no different than dating in your own country.

Most guys screw up picking the youngest, hottest chick that will have them....and by rushing into things. It also helps if she isnt dirt poor, has a smaller family, and has some sort of career (not involving bars).

But thats all assuming you want something legitimate. Not everyone does ;)

If you do, plan on either living in her country for a while or taking several extended visits there. If you take your time and do it right, dating foreign women is no different than dating in your own country.

Most guys screw up picking the youngest, hottest chick that will have them....and by rushing into things. It also helps if she isnt dirt poor, has a smaller family, and has some sort of career (not involving bars).

But thats all assuming you want something legitimate. Not everyone does ;)

Nah, I pick a bride from a poorer eastern Euro country, tall blonde and western.

Nah, I pick a bride from a poorer eastern Euro country, tall blonde and western.
Doesn't matter where you go....if you're thinking with your dick and not very selective in other regards, you're gonna get worked. Good luck to ya

Back