Mainstream Media : "Conor Mcgregor embarrassing himself...,"

Not really, that all depends on the fight.

One thing Conor has going for him, Floyd is an extremely slow starter. I do believe Floyd won't pick it up until the 8th round, even against Floyd.

Unless Conor comes out careless early

One thing Conor has going for him, Floyd is an extremely slow starter. I do believe Floyd won't pick it up until the 8th round, even against Floyd.

He is a slow starter but only during the first 3-4 rounds. That's because he tends to analyze his opponent

It's more of a case of, how much embarrassment you are willing to take for 50 million dollars

Five threads on the first page made by Marc A today
Should probably rename the forum after him

Conor is going to make them eat their words.
And if he doesn't ? History has shown its more likely to happen than not

I'll be rooting for the Irish dude but odds are against him

Just facts

If Conor puts on a semi-respectable showing, ie: makes it to round 6-7 before getting tko'd, he'll get a great deal of respect.

If Conor manages to survive to the final bell he'll be treated like the victor...regardless of if he lands a single significant strike or wins a single round.

If Conor puts on a semi-respectable showing, ie: makes it to round 6-7 before getting tko'd, he'll get a great deal of respect.

If Conor manages to survive to the final bell he'll be treated like the victor...regardless of if he lands a single significant strike or wins a single round.
He won't from casuals he will become 2017 meme

He has to win

Unless Conor comes out careless early

Conor won't have any advantage. He has zero pro boxing experience. Every single perceived advantage of his will turn out to be a disadvantage.

He won't from casuals he will become 2017 meme

He has to win

For years BJ Penn fans dismissed any loss outside of lightweight and praised him like a god, win or lose (mostly lose), just for showing up to fight "bigger men".

Conorites are ten times more devoted than even BJ's were.

Trust me girl...I know these things.

Cant really be called slow starter, more like analytical starter.
Yes, and slow starter is a fighter like Cowboy Cerrone...needs to be hit a few times before he really starts to fight

For years BJ Penn fans dismissed any loss outside of lightweight and praised him like a god, win or lose (mostly lose), just for showing up to fight "bigger men".

Conorites are ten times more devoted than even BJ's were.

Trust me girl...I know these things.

you misunderstood, I take full responsibility for that.

read casuals ... just like any fad, it will die if he losses, high stakes.

Back