Mainstream Media : "Conor Mcgregor embarrassing himself...,"

If Conor puts on a semi-respectable showing, ie: makes it to round 6-7 before getting tko'd, he'll get a great deal of respect.

If Conor manages to survive to the final bell he'll be treated like the victor...regardless of if he lands a single significant strike or wins a single round.
I just Max and the other boxing pundits to eat crow on Monday morning.

you misunderstood, I take full responsibility for that.

read casuals ... just like any fad, it will die if he losses, high stakes.

I feel ya.

I just don't think this fight sends Conor down Rousey-street. If (and it's a big if) McGregor comes back to the UFC, it will take a humiliating loss there before his nut-lice abandon ship.

I just Max and the other boxing pundits to eat crow on Monday morning.

You realize that's not going to happen though right?

Conor is going to get smashed and the boxing pundits and fans will laugh at you/mma/etc.

canned comment lol,

In your obsession with this fight, you fail to realize that Conor probably doesn't even truly give a fuck if he loses.

Do you have any idea how much he has already won just by luring Mayweather out of retirement?

The fight itself is almost like a fucking side bar. lol

But if he wins... I'll make you a noose personally.

In your obsession with this fight, you fail to realize that Conor probably doesn't even truly give a fuck if he loses.

Do you have any idea how much he has already won just by luring Mayweather out of retirement?

These will be the unified talking points of the McKnobGobblers after his humiliating defeat.

Mark my words ;)

3 words vs your thesis, you are not fooling anyone

So sad that boxing fans feel this threatened by Conor's presence in their sport.

It's rly not that srs gais.

Have a drink. It's Saturday. Chillax.

3 words vs your thesis, you are not fooling anyone

"3 words" lmao

You have made like 80% of the threads in this shit ass subforum. Trust me, you aren't lacking in volume.

It's quite disturbing actually how invested you are in what pretty much amounts to an exhibition fight.

Oh conor cares alright. !! His fans will start to tremble on Friday evening. Around 10 30

"Experts" still using the term bloodsport. Ugg

The negativity from the media is making me genuinely sick at this point. I feel like Floyd when he finally broke down into tears from the constant negative bullshit from the media discrediting everything he has done. The only reason they even support Floyd now is to shit on Conor.

I just listened to Frank Mir, who I normally love, shit all over Conor and this fight in the most negative way humanly possible.

I don't know what happened to the American psyche recently, but people are obsessed with the notion that they're being exploited. I mean, they are likely being exploited by their jobs every day, politicians, etc, and yet the battle they really choose to passionately fight is a motherfucking boxing match.

It's incredibly easy, either enjoy the spectacle for what it is, or don't buy it. You don't win a medal for not being into a boxing match, it's not exactly a big achievement.

The negativity from the media is making me genuinely sick at this point. I feel like Floyd when he finally broke down into tears from the constant negative bullshit from the media discrediting everything he has done. The only reason they even support Floyd now is to shit on Conor.

I just listened to Frank Mir, who I normally love, shit all over Conor and this fight in the most negative way humanly possible.

I don't know what happened to the American psyche recently, but people are obsessed with the notion that they're being exploited. I mean, they are likely being exploited by their jobs every day, politicians, etc, and yet the battle they really choose to passionately fight is a motherfucking boxing match.

It's incredibly easy, either enjoy the spectacle for what it is, or don't buy it. You don't win a medal for not being into a boxing match, it's not exactly a big achievement.
That's a good viewpoint

Don't get why mma fighters are upset , I can understand fans but fighters ?

I was waiting for him to say "I even have a Sherdog account." when he was talking about how he loves the sport.

If Conor puts on a semi-respectable showing, ie: makes it to round 6-7 before getting tko'd, he'll get a great deal of respect.

If Conor manages to survive to the final bell he'll be treated like the victor...regardless of if he lands a single significant strike or wins a single round.

Floyd doesn't start his real offense until the 4th or 5th round regardless if he's fighting an Olympic Gold Medalist or a journeyman. He always studies his man first and the tko comes by round 10 or it's UD.

Is that mainstream media in America? Honestly?

Back