Update: Pettis Reportedly Ducking Mairbek Taisumov (Again)

Everyone duck Tausi.. just give him the title shot.

He must've read the last thread we had about this where every single sherdogger for 4 pages agreed he was going to be murderered. 100 replys, not onle single person thought Pettis had a chance. It was kind of beautiful ... how we all agreed on something for once. Beckan is just too sav can you really blame Pettis for not wanting to get killed?

Taisimov Barboza then since EDson said he can fight by march.

I kind of feel bad for Pettis. At one point he was a big star in the UFC, he got a huge push, had exciting fights (except against super blanket Guida) and then it all fell apart.

auPGXTw.jpg

Pettis is 2-5 in his last 7 and Mairbek is 6-1 in his last 7, no wonder he won’t sign.

I dont blame pettis. I dont think he'd be able to hurt the dude. He's too weak. Only a well connected head kick would do it but all you have to do is go forward on pettis and he cant kick. he's figured out.

I dont blame pettis. I dont think he'd be able to hurt the dude. He's too weak. Only a well connected head kick would do it but all you have to do is go forward on pettis and he cant kick. he's figured out.
Dude there is not much evidence that this fight was ever offered to Pettis. Mairbek or his manager not so long ago said that UFC offered fight with Taisumov to Cowboy and he turned it down and Helwani said that it's not true fight with Taisumov wasn't offered to Cerrone.

Nothing changes with this guy. How long will fans ride his nuts? The guy is just taking up a spot at this point.

Back