Major New Movie 'Active Measures' Brings Rabid Anti-Russianism to the Silver Screen

>Complains about propaganda

>Uses "Russia Insider" as a source

<Dany07>

America is the biggest threat to world peace on planet Earth.

i would say we do more bad shit than anyone else. but we also do more good things. we're the hegemonic power thats presided over what historians call, "the great peace." no wars between major powers since WW2.

To engage in anti-Russia agitprop and act like we're so innocent is just ridiculous. And they haven't proved the Russians did jackshit; some facebook ads no one saw. Get real

youre just being silly.

why are you so eager to wipe this away and pretend that it doesnt matter? no investigation? we'll just assume there isnt anything going on? why?

who is claiming that we're innocent? if we bomb someone are you going to be ok with them bombing us?

you can go now. ts too.

It's a documentary using first-hand sources and well-vetted material from what I can derive.

But, of course, anything on this subject, no matter how factual, well-researched, or professional, would be deemed disinformation and propaganda by you all without having even watched it. Because that's your party line.

The OP is not a republican or democrat and doesnt even seem to like Trump.

You know how you believe random anonoynous NY times sources.

Well globally more nations say America is a threat to them then Russia and more people fear the CIA. And CIA has caused way more damage in the Middle east, libya, africa, and latin America then Russia or soviet union ever did.

It’s frightening how many people are eating up this crap. But then again, when you have most politicians, most the media and Hollywood pushing the narrative it’s no wonder most people are sucked in

The good news is the anti Russia paranoia is really only a ukrainian and westerner thing and at times georgian. But thankfully now the Right wing in many Western countries is pro Russian and pro multipoñar world and defends national soverigenty or christianity or both or nationalism and can understand ethno or racial and religious nationalism.

So now the right wing loves Israel even more and increasingly Russia.

The OP is not a republican or democrat and doesnt even seem to like Trump.

You know how you believe random anonoynous NY times sources.

Well globally more nations say America is a threat to them then Russia and more people fear the CIA. And CIA has caused way more damage in the Middle east, libya, africa, and latin America then Russia or soviet union ever did.
<YeahOKJen>

Tell me what was inaccurate. Have you even seen it?

The left is sooooo lost on this. Chomsky even explained it:
Chomsky: Israeli intervention in US ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done

Y'all complaon about propaganda, but believe CNNMSNBSTIMENYTIMESFOX,

Please, for a second, picture if this was Putin:

29 times, in fact!

I already responded to this stupid argument from Mr. Chomsky so I'll just copy paste it.

"The Israelis are easily one of the top 3 most important military and intelligence allies that we have, and have been for many decades. A close relationship like this is obviously going to bring with it a certain level of influence, both ways. Netanyahu didn't break into Congress through the ceiling. He was invited by members of Congress. The Israelis are our friends. I would argue that every bit of Israeli influence in American politics, there is a tenfold American influence on Israeli politics. Additionally, there is a significant population of Americans with pro-Israeli interests. Americans want close ties with Israel and they're willing to spend the money for that influence in politics. Not just Jewish Americans either, many conservative Christians and other conservative interests groups have a very pro-Israel bias in their politics.

The Russian attempts at influence were entirely hostile, clandestine, and uninvited and were quite obviously an entirely different thing."

-Rational Poster

Russia was just trying to help America reclaim her soul (that she lost during obamas black supremacist pro gay, pro transexual, anti christian and pro islam pro open borders presidency) and grow closer to god by electing pro Israeli and pro christian anti culture marxist Politicians who are entirely in the Republican party and can synpathise with other countries want to be religious racial or ethno nationalist.

God bless Russian private hackers for using facebook bots to spread the teuth about the corrupt godless anti christian pro marxist DNC and Hillary clinton. And influence the minfs of people way less then what CIA does in other countries.

A pro Russian site is butthurt about Russians being portrayed badly?

Sounds like N.Korea with The Interview.

Russia is actively interfering in countries elections & poisoning people.
No sympathy for them.

I remember when Republicans hated Russia/Putin before they went full hard-on for strongman authoritarianism.

Every major power interferes in other countries' elections including the US, China and the EU.

Facebook bots is really mild and is the only evidence you have. And i maintain it was for the greater Good republicans won over the godless marxist democrats. So go republicans. :)

You say that like it's all that happened. Maybe you should check out the documentary and learn something?

i would say we do more bad shit than anyone else. but we also do more good things. we're the hegemonic power thats presided over what historians call, "the great peace." no wars between major powers since WW2.

youre just being silly.

why are you so eager to wipe this away and pretend that it doesnt matter? no investigation? we'll just assume there isnt anything going on? why?

who is claiming that we're innocent? if we bomb someone are you going to be ok with them bombing us?

you can go now. ts too.
I would like to maybe not have world war 3 because of stupid propaganda, but by all means, engage in it. I laugh as America crumbles; the ignorant, arrogant fucks that they are. And if me and TS agree, that means you should leave, dipshit

I already responded to this stupid argument from Mr. Chomsky so I'll just copy paste it.

"The Israelis are easily one of the top 3 most important military and intelligence allies that we have, and have been for many decades. A close relationship like this is obviously going to bring with it a certain level of influence, both ways. Netanyahu didn't break into Congress through the ceiling. He was invited by members of Congress. The Israelis are our friends. I would argue that every bit of Israeli influence in American politics, there is a tenfold American influence on Israeli politics. Additionally, there is a significant population of Americans with pro-Israeli interests. Americans want close ties with Israel and they're willing to spend the money for that influence in politics. Not just Jewish Americans either, many conservative Christians and other conservative interests groups have a very pro-Israel bias in their politics.

The Russian attempts at influence were entirely hostile, clandestine, and uninvited and were quite obviously an entirely different thing."

-Rational Poster
Terribly stupid post. The worst argument ever. "But, Israel is our Ally." What a fucking joke!

--So, in your limited mind, Israel can:
--Steal our nuclear secrets, tech and material
--Sell it to our sworn enemies (Pollard walks free as Americans remain in prison for weed)
--Kill our sailors and cover it up
--Kill us and our allies while getting caught trying to blame Arab-Muslims
--Cover up their role in 9/11 by having our government classify the evidence
--Listen in to all our cell phones including the government and even local police
--Buy both parties down to the local level while their agents, through both administrations remain at some of the highest levels in our government

All the while, demanding billions/year for their racist apartheid regime that continues their ethnic cleansing that we have now supported for decades.

You need more 'rational' and less 'poster.'

They are less an ally than they are a democracy... and that is saying something.

you mustve missed all the 80's action movies.... this is nothing new

I would like to maybe not have world war 3 because of stupid propaganda, but by all means, engage in it. I laugh as America crumbles; the ignorant, arrogant fucks that they are. And if me and TS agree, that means you should leave, dipshit

Why does honestly investigating and discussing Russian active measures during the 2016 election automatically mean it's WW3?

Shouldn't we be able to take an assessment of our vulnerabilities and the damage caused by the Russians without declaring war?

Or are you suggesting Russian actions were so sinister the only outcome is war?

Terribly stupid post. The worst argument ever. "But, Israel is our Ally." What a fucking joke!

--So, in your limited mind, Israel can:
--Steal our nuclear secrets, tech and material
--Sell it to our sworn enemies (Pollard walks free as Americans remain in prison for weed)
--Kill our sailors and cover it up
--Kill us and our allies while getting caught trying to blame Arab-Muslims
--Cover up their role in 9/11 by having our government classify the evidence
--Listen in to all our cell phones including the government and even local police
--Buy both parties down to the local level while their agents, through both administrations remain at some of the highest levels in our government

All the while, demanding billions/year for their racist apartheid regime that continues their ethnic cleansing that we have now supported for decades.

You need more 'rational' and less 'poster.'

They are less an ally than they are a democracy... and that is saying something.

It's not but Israel is our ally.

It's obviously Israel is our ally and obviously our ally could and should have more influence than our rivals.

Israel is our little sheep along with the rest of Europe.

Putin is a wolf trying to eat our sheep and you're trying to tell me we should just look the other way because he might get angry.

I hate documentaries like this. I wont watch this kind of stuff because they are always so good at making you think they are right and presenting stuff in a way that is true but misleading. Mostly by leaving out facts.

I saw a vegan break down how one of those vegan documentaries was very misleading and it's crazy how easily they can tell the truth while lying at the same time.

Back