Make Christmas Great Again

You said bae

You are going to be the first and only person on my ignore list

Don't tell your guests to wear ugly sweaters and make her feel like a dummy sitting there a maga sweater. Might be the one and only time you have the chance. Cherish it.

Christmas won't be great until we get off our ass and invent holiday traditions older than 70 years

For fucks sake, build an obstacle course or a board game or something

Big_South_American_dump_truck-56a1bc8b3df78cf7726d7e6f.jpg
A truck. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Big truck goes honk. Did ya hear it? Did ya?

why are you here and why is this here

Grow a pair and wear what you want. Or don't wear it if you don't want to offend your family. Seriously, answer the question for yourself and follow through. This doesn't take a committee.

Wear it to work and see how tolerant the tolerant left is.

So, I mentioned to my bae that I was interested in hosting an ugly sweater contest when we host Christmas this year. She is not into politics, but knows I agree with many of Trumps goals.

Long story short, she surprises me with a "Make America Great Again" Donald Trump sweater. At first, I was pretty excited, but then I started picturing some of my family members/guests being uncomfortable with the gag.

Thoughts?

How's her feet look bro?

Wear it to work and see how tolerant the tolerant left is.

The multipurpose common area of my building had tv's with CNN on until some alt right snow flake cried and now they are all on the food network.

Try these instead ts

52c91e89cffe32b108a81ff99bc02d3d_980437_0_big.jpg

The Sherfront WR trump bots will really enjoy this one

il_fullxfull.1398100133_tn13.jpg

So, I mentioned to my bae that I was interested in hosting an ugly sweater contest when we host Christmas this year. She is not into politics, but knows I agree with many of Trumps goals.

Long story short, she surprises me with a "Make America Great Again" Donald Trump sweater. At first, I was pretty excited, but then I started picturing some of my family members/guests being uncomfortable with the gag.

Thoughts?
Don't do it. Stay out of politics and religion. At least, That's how we roll here.

Don't do it. Stay out of politics and religion. At least, That's how we roll here.
Uh, how can you stay out of religion, when you're congregating in celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ?

Also, it's Trump who's put an extra emphasis on this season. I hear more and more people, to include on TV, saying Christmas without any qualms these days.

Back