Make Greg Hardy face Mark Hunt in his debut.

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A full force brawler in Hardy with 100 percent confidence, chin up high and swinging for the fences, with no known wrestling.

Please let him face Mark Hunt so we can see one last walk a way KO from the Super Samoan!

A full force brawler in Hardy with 100 percent confidence, chin up high and swinging for the fences, with no known wrestling.

Please let him face Mark Hunt so we can see one last walk a way KO from the Super Samoan!

Yeah, Hunto KOs a gassed Hardy in the 2nd round.

I don't wanna see that though.

Let's see how Mark looks next month. If he looks completely flat and looses it would be hard to get too hyped. If he looks done though Dana might feel confident to use Mark's name to boost Hardy if he thinks he could smash him. Hasn't he only got 1 or 2 fights left on his contract?

Mark's paid his dues. He deserves better than to be KO'd in Hardy's 3rd pro fight.

Mark's paid his dues. He deserves better than to be KO'd in Hardy's 3rd pro fight.
By the time Hardy gets to the UFC he could already be a bonafide star. Who know's, might be a big pay day for Hunt.

WTF? Will a legitimate commission sanction this?

Hardy has 2 fights against low level opponents. He's a ways off of fighting a guy like Hunt.

you would be a great promoter

Hunt gets KOd every fight.

Hardy by A LEVEL KTFO

mma fans are as always insecure.
<21>
Based on delusional sherdoggers, all NFL players are A level and with 6 months training would become HW champ so if Greg Hardy can't beat Mark Hunt right now, those delusional sherdoggers get to be confirmed as delusional and we can completely close the door on this silly fairytale.

Based on delusional sherdoggers, all NFL players are A level and with 6 months training would become HW champ so if Greg Hardy can't beat Mark Hunt right now, those delusional sherdoggers get to be confirmed as delusional and we can completely close the door on this silly fairytale.

nah. you can be stronger/faster/better in everything but there are people who just dont want to/cant/are unable to fight.

Lets say there are 50 nfl players:
if only 10% could make it (champion/gatekeeper/bum caliber), that would be more than enough.

I dont want to see Hunt take anymore punishment at this point in his career. I truly believe that Hardy might be the next Mike Tyson of MMA.

I got Greg Hardy, but would rather see him face Derrick

Travis Browne domestic violence superfight.

Browne is also 2-0 vs real NFL players (Westbrook and Mitrione) and 1-0 against Schaub who for some reason people pretend was an NFL player.

I dont want to see Hunt take anymore punishment at this point in his career. I truly believe that Hardy might be the next Mike Tyson of MMA.

How could you possibly predict after only 2 fights against complete bums where Hardy did nothing but throw sloppy haymakers with his chin in the air?

Ngannou is the perfect first UFC fight for Hardy. Cut the loser

Hardy is legit. He would overwhelm 90% of guys and he will have better stamina than most guys too because of his background.

Huny would be a sitting duck for someine this athletic with that can throw like this. This is the new wave of fighter right here. True athletes not these sloppy bar brawlers who we currently have in the Heavyweight division.

Back