Make Greg Hardy face Mark Hunt in his debut.

Hardy is legit. He would overwhelm 90% of guys and he will have better stamina than most guys too because of his background.

Huny would be a sitting duck for someine this athletic with that can throw like this. This is the new wave of fighter right here. True athletes not these sloppy bar brawlers who we currently have in the Heavyweight division.
His background in using PEDs?

Mark's paid his dues. He deserves better than to be KO'd in Hardy's 3rd pro fight.
Hardy doesn't have the striking to KO hunt. Pure power never has KOd Hunt, it's always been from sneaky shots he doesn't see coming, usually from veteran fighters.

Hardy has 2 fights against low level opponents. He's a ways off of fighting a guy like Hunt.
Is he an A level athlete or not? Brock took on an ex-UFC HW champion in his second fight, Heath Herring in his third and Randy Couture in his fourth.

What is Hardy waiting for? If Lavar Johnson can get $$$ UFC fights, FFS! It isn't like he's coming into one of the lower WC's where lack of skill would most assuredly see him carved up.

Remember, reaction time is recorded by calendar, not stop watch in the HW division!

Hardy doesn't have the striking to KO hunt. Pure power never has KOd Hunt, it's always been from sneaky shots he doesn't see coming, usually from veteran fighters.
This.

If Hardy goes in guns blazing we will see how many shots (I’m guessing one punch KO-counter) his chin can take against a heavy hitter and striker like Hunt.

Feed Hunt to him right off the bat. Give him the Lesnar treatment.

Considering Hunt is 44 years old, it's not that outlandish. It's hard to imagine he can keep this up much longer.

I dont want to see Hunt take anymore punishment at this point in his career. I truly believe that Hardy might be the next Mike Tyson of MMA.

I think someone wrestles him up at some point....tires him out and Kos him brutally.

How about we see if Hardy can reach Struve's head?

Mark hunt is a bad match up for hardy, cause he won't be able to take him out in -30 seconds, hunts got one of the best chins in MMA

Is he an A level athlete or not? Brock took on an ex-UFC HW champion in his second fight, Heath Herring in his third and Randy Couture in his fourth.

What is Hardy waiting for? If Lavar Johnson can get $$$ UFC fights, FFS! It isn't like he's coming into one of the lower WC's where lack of skill would most assuredly see him carved up.

Remember, reaction time is recorded by calendar, not stop watch in the HW division!

Yeah, he's an A level athlete, but skills don't always transfer. Brock is a former National Champion Wrestler. Please tell me that you understand the difference here.... or else you should stick to posting memes and GIFs.

Wile I love Hunt, that’s stupid.

Back