Malaysian military ready to roll out to Jerusalem, Def Minister says

That was more the case before. Saddam and Nasser would do this a lot. Sisi is more a Western stooge though and the Saudis are trying to bully the rest of the GCC into falling in line behind Israel against Iran. Jordan and Qatar aren't there yet, they still support Palestine

But you're right that it sends the wrong message to the people of the region. Its the paradox of US rhetoric and policy in the region. We say we want democracy in the region but deep down we know if these countries were democratic they would elect leaders and support policies that are contrary to our values and interests.

you have to wonder at times what it must be like to be in power but be a stooge who can be overthrown by another foreign power if you step out of line.

Putin, Xi jinping, and a few others are lucky in that regard to be free from American bullying or another power. It must be better than not being in power but it has a cost lol

and this is because if they are ideological and think islam will really conquer world then israel will get its ´punishment anyways´ down the line but i guess their issue is they see non salfai islam as a threat to this expansion so therefore iran must go?
I think they're just more afraid of Iran. Israel and the Saudis share an alliance with America so in many ways their interests are legitimately aligned whereas Iran threatens those interests.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/m...l-out-jerusalem-defence-minister-hishammuddin

Saw this on Yahoo news so this could all be fake news but if this is true this is kinda absurd as the deffminister did not clarify why he will send troops what is the purpose is this like a peacekeeping force with the UN since they anticipate it could be needed if some fighting ensues? Or is this a pathetic attempt to threaten the USA?

Its not even their fight.

Oh dear.

It's aimed at domestic politics. There's always been a lot of anti-Israel sentiment in Malaysia, and politicians pandering to Muslim Identity politics has only been increasing of late.

We'll see about that

NvG4x.gif

Go for it Malaysia

Let them bang bro

I'll lose my shit if a country like Malaysia fires the shot heard round the world

Somehow it would be fitting for a seemingly unrelated party to ignite the 3rd world war

Dan Carlins podcast talking about Archduke Ferdinand is great. Really a wtf moment
If not for Dan Carlin, I don't think I would have ever heard the name Gavrilo Princip. I honestly don't believe he came up in any of my HS history classes.

https://bible.org/seriespage/12-kings-east-oriental-confederacy

It's a long read, so I won't post text it here. But essentially this is just the beginnings of the east or Far East nations (and military aspect) setting up for future mobilization against Israel.

Blows my mind in this day and age that people still doubt the Bible. Shit is happening and lining up right before the eyes of the entire world, yet ignorance abounds like airborne aids of stupidity.

It's a long read, so I won't post text it here. But essentially this is just the beginnings of the east or Far East nations (and military aspect) setting up for future mobilization against Israel.

Blows my mind in this day and age that people still doubt the Bible. Shit is happening and lining up right before the eyes of the entire world, yet ignorance abounds like airborne aids of stupidity.

Things already lined up when the temple was destroyed by the Romans. Anyone can write vague ass predictions and see them fulfilled with a small amount of rationalization. See: Nostradamus.

If not for Dan Carlin, I don't think I would have ever heard the name Gavrilo Princip. I honestly don't believe he came up in any of my HS history classes.

I learned about him just by reading history books. The circle of events that led to him popping the Archduke is so insane, it sounds like a movie.

How long does it take for sail boats to make it from Malaysia to Israel?

Don't know much about Malaysia.
Is it another country of moderate mulims?

The Koran is much more accurate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Major_signs

See how their predictions is much closer.
They even predicted that people in the middle east will compete in building tall buildings,"The Kalifa Towers"

1. The coming of fitna (tribulations) and removal of khushoo' (fearfulness of God, taqwah, reverence, etc.)[note 2]
  2. The coming of 30 Dajjals, each one of them presuming himself an apostle of God.[note 3][Jargon]
  3. A person passing by a grave might say to another: I wish it were my abode.[note 4]
  4. The loss of honesty, and authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.[note 5]
  5. The loss of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.[note 6]
  6. Frequent, sudden, and unexpected deaths.[note 7]
  7. Increase in pointless killings.[note 8]
  8. Acceleration of time.[note 9]
  9. Rejection of Hadith.[note 10]
  10. The spread of riba (usury, interest), zina (adultery, fornication), and the drinking of alcohol.[note 11]
  11. Widespread acceptance of music.[note 12]
  12. Pride and competition in the decoration of mosques.[note 13]
  13. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.[note 14]
  14. Abundance of earthquakes.[note 15]
  15. Frequent occurrences of disgrace, distortion, and defamation.[note 16]
  16. When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering.[note 17]
  17. Jews fighting Muslims.[note 18]
  18. When paying charity becomes a burden.[note 19]
  19. Nomads will compete in the construction of very tall buildings.[note 20]
  20. Women will appear naked despite their being dressed.[note 21]
  21. People will seek knowledge from misguided and straying scholars.[note 22]
  22. Liars will be believed, honest people disbelieved, and faithful people called traitors.[note 23]
  23. The death of righteous, knowledgeable people.[note 24]
  24. The emergence of indecency (obscenity) and enmity among relatives and neighbours.[note 25]
  25. The rise of idolatry and polytheists in the community.[note 26]
  26. The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold.[note 27]
  27. The land of the Arabs will return to being a land of rivers and fields.[note 28]
  28. The Romans will form a majority amongst people.[note 29]
  29. People will increasingly earn money by unlawful (Haram) ways.[note 30]
  30. There will be much rain but little vegetation.[note 31]
  31. Evil people will be expelled from Al-Madinah.[note 32]
  32. Wild animals will communicate with humans, and humans will communicate with objects.[note 33]
  33. Lightning and thunder will become more prevalent.[note 34]
  34. There will be a special greeting for people of distinction.[note 35]
  35. Trade will become so widespread that a woman will help her husband in business.[note 36]
  36. No truly honest man will remain and no one will be trusted.[note 37]
  37. Only the worst people will be left; they will not know any good nor forbid any evil (i.e. No one will say there is no God but Allah).[note 38]
  38. Nations will call each other to destroy Islam by any and every means.[note 39]
  39. Islamic knowledge will be passed on, but no one will follow it correctly.[note 40]
  40. Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.[note 41]
  41. Stinginess will become more widespread and honorable people will perish.[note 42]
  42. A man will obey his wife and disobey his mother, and treat his friend kindly while shunning his father.[note 43]
  43. Voices will be raised in the mosques.[note 44]
  44. The leader of a people will be the worst of them.[note 45]
  45. People will treat a man with respect because they fear the evil he could do.[note 46]
  46. Much wine will be drunk.[note 47]
  47. Muslims shall fight against a nation who wear shoes made of hair and with faces like hammered shields, with red complexions and small eyes.[note 48]
  48. The emergence of the Sufyani within the Syria region.[note 49]
  49. The truce and joint Roman-Muslim campaign against a common enemy, followed by al-Malhama al-Kubra (Armageddon), a Roman vs. Muslim war.[note 50]
  50. The Black Standard will come from Khorasan, nothing shall turn them back until it is planted in Jerusalem.[note 51]
  51. Quran will be forgotten and no one will recall its verses.
  52. All Islamic knowledge will be lost to the extent that people will not say "La Illaha Ila Allah" (There is no God, but Allah), but instead old people will babble without understanding, "Allah, Allah".
  53. People will fornicate in the streets "like donkeys".
  54. The first trumpet blow will be sounded by Israfil, all that is in heaven and earth will be stunned and die except what God wills, and silence will envelop everything for forty undetermined periods of time.
  55. There will be disagreement concerning succession. Then a man will emerge from Madina. He will hurry to Makkah, and the people of Makkah will come out to him and urge him and try to force him to accept the Bai'aa.[note 52]
  56. There are two groups of ummah whom Allah will free from the fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with Isa bin Maryam.[28][note 53]

The part where it says Muslims will forget the Koran is really disturbing as @Kafir-kun is Muslim but he said he can't remember most verses in the Koran as more days pass!

The Koran is much more accurate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Major_signs

See how their predictions is much closer.
They even predicted that people in the middle east will compete in building tall buildings,"The Kalifa Towers"

1. The coming of fitna (tribulations) and removal of khushoo' (fearfulness of God, taqwah, reverence, etc.)[note 2]
  2. The coming of 30 Dajjals, each one of them presuming himself an apostle of God.[note 3][Jargon]
  3. A person passing by a grave might say to another: I wish it were my abode.[note 4]
  4. The loss of honesty, and authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.[note 5]
  5. The loss of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.[note 6]
  6. Frequent, sudden, and unexpected deaths.[note 7]
  7. Increase in pointless killings.[note 8]
  8. Acceleration of time.[note 9]
  9. Rejection of Hadith.[note 10]
  10. The spread of riba (usury, interest), zina (adultery, fornication), and the drinking of alcohol.[note 11]
  11. Widespread acceptance of music.[note 12]
  12. Pride and competition in the decoration of mosques.[note 13]
  13. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.[note 14]
  14. Abundance of earthquakes.[note 15]
  15. Frequent occurrences of disgrace, distortion, and defamation.[note 16]
  16. When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering.[note 17]
  17. Jews fighting Muslims.[note 18]
  18. When paying charity becomes a burden.[note 19]
  19. Nomads will compete in the construction of very tall buildings.[note 20]
  20. Women will appear naked despite their being dressed.[note 21]
  21. People will seek knowledge from misguided and straying scholars.[note 22]
  22. Liars will be believed, honest people disbelieved, and faithful people called traitors.[note 23]
  23. The death of righteous, knowledgeable people.[note 24]
  24. The emergence of indecency (obscenity) and enmity among relatives and neighbours.[note 25]
  25. The rise of idolatry and polytheists in the community.[note 26]
  26. The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold.[note 27]
  27. The land of the Arabs will return to being a land of rivers and fields.[note 28]
  28. The Romans will form a majority amongst people.[note 29]
  29. People will increasingly earn money by unlawful (Haram) ways.[note 30]
  30. There will be much rain but little vegetation.[note 31]
  31. Evil people will be expelled from Al-Madinah.[note 32]
  32. Wild animals will communicate with humans, and humans will communicate with objects.[note 33]
  33. Lightning and thunder will become more prevalent.[note 34]
  34. There will be a special greeting for people of distinction.[note 35]
  35. Trade will become so widespread that a woman will help her husband in business.[note 36]
  36. No truly honest man will remain and no one will be trusted.[note 37]
  37. Only the worst people will be left; they will not know any good nor forbid any evil (i.e. No one will say there is no God but Allah).[note 38]
  38. Nations will call each other to destroy Islam by any and every means.[note 39]
  39. Islamic knowledge will be passed on, but no one will follow it correctly.[note 40]
  40. Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.[note 41]
  41. Stinginess will become more widespread and honorable people will perish.[note 42]
  42. A man will obey his wife and disobey his mother, and treat his friend kindly while shunning his father.[note 43]
  43. Voices will be raised in the mosques.[note 44]
  44. The leader of a people will be the worst of them.[note 45]
  45. People will treat a man with respect because they fear the evil he could do.[note 46]
  46. Much wine will be drunk.[note 47]
  47. Muslims shall fight against a nation who wear shoes made of hair and with faces like hammered shields, with red complexions and small eyes.[note 48]
  48. The emergence of the Sufyani within the Syria region.[note 49]
  49. The truce and joint Roman-Muslim campaign against a common enemy, followed by al-Malhama al-Kubra (Armageddon), a Roman vs. Muslim war.[note 50]
  50. The Black Standard will come from Khorasan, nothing shall turn them back until it is planted in Jerusalem.[note 51]
  51. Quran will be forgotten and no one will recall its verses.
  52. All Islamic knowledge will be lost to the extent that people will not say "La Illaha Ila Allah" (There is no God, but Allah), but instead old people will babble without understanding, "Allah, Allah".
  53. People will fornicate in the streets "like donkeys".
  54. The first trumpet blow will be sounded by Israfil, all that is in heaven and earth will be stunned and die except what God wills, and silence will envelop everything for forty undetermined periods of time.
  55. There will be disagreement concerning succession. Then a man will emerge from Madina. He will hurry to Makkah, and the people of Makkah will come out to him and urge him and try to force him to accept the Bai'aa.[note 52]
  56. There are two groups of ummah whom Allah will free from the fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with Isa bin Maryam.[28][note 53]

The part where it says Muslims will forget the Koran is really disturbing as @Kafir-kun is Muslim but he said he can't remember most verses in the Koran as more days pass!
These are also accurate:

• Frequent, sudden, and unexpected deaths.(SIDS)
  • The spread of riba (usury, interest), zina (adultery, fornication), and the drinking of alcohol
  • Increase in pointless killings.(people killing for Jordans or sport like serial killers)
  • Acceleration of time.(more accurate time keeping leading to the more frenetic pace of modern life)
  • The loss of honesty, and authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it(electing Donald Trump)
  • People will seek knowledge from misguided and straying scholars(people listening to Ben Shapiro and Milo)
  • When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering(suicide rate is very high in developed countries)
  • The leader of a people will be the worst of them(again, Donald Trump)
  • People will treat a man with respect because they fear the evil he could do(Harvey Weinstein)

Just to point out a few.

Don't know much about Malaysia.
Is it another country of moderate mulims?
A little under 60% of Malaysians are Muslim, most ethnic Malays are Muslim while minorities like the Chinese and Indians tend to be Buddhists, Christians, or Hindus. Being Muslim in Malaysia is usually more of a cultural/ethnic thing, for instance if you're an ethnic Malay you are automatically declared a Muslim by law and counted as a Muslim in any statistics regardless of if you actually believe. They have been getting more troublesome as of late though with Saudi money fueling extremism. But overall I'd say Islam is used more as a crutch to keep Malays in power politically and to discriminate against ethnic minorities than as an earnest expression of faith.

A little under 60% of Malaysians are Muslim, most ethnic Malays are Muslim while minorities like the Chinese and Indians tend to be Buddhists, Christians, or Hindus. Being Muslim in Malaysia is usually more of a cultural/ethnic thing, for instance if you're an ethnic Malay you are automatically declared a Muslim by law and counted as a Muslim in any statistics regardless of if you actually believe. They have been getting more troublesome as of late though with Saudi money fueling extremism. But overall I'd say Islam is used more as a crutch to keep Malays in power politically and to discriminate against ethnic minorities than as an earnest expression of faith.

Malaysian politics have been identity politics since it's independence, but the emphasis on Islamic identity has increased recently.
Even so, I'd say most Malaysians are very cynical about it. It's not like PAS is capturing seats outside of Kelantan and Terengganu, and support in Kelantan is waning.
Even in the "Quran Belt" economic issues eventually outweigh identity politics.

Back