Malignaggi confirms McGregor negotiations underway

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

The fight many expected, and few actually wanted, appears to be on the negotiating table — at least according to Paulie Malignaggi. In this video interview with FightHype Malignaggi says his advisor, Al Haymon, is on board with trying to put a boxing match together with Conor McGregor, and that it’s substantial enough that McGregor would be foolish not to take it.

“I know Al Haymon’s talking with Dana White. I know they’re speaking so if they want the fight they’ll make it. You know, I don’t need to do all that because Al Haymon makes anything he wants happen, happen. You know? The only way this doesn’t happen — once I spoke to Team Haymon and they told me they were on board to make this fight I knew they only way it wouldn’t happen is if this guy doesn’t have absolutely any balls to make it.

“But this fight would pay him more, this fight would get him more exposure, this fight is a bigger fight than anything else he has. There’s no more Mayweather fight, this fight is the biggest fight there is. So once they told me that I said ‘alright, the only way this doesn’t happen is if this guy has no balls — which wouldn’t surprise me because he has no balls — but what I’m saying is, the way they’re going to present it to him, it’s going to be presented in a way where he really shouldn’t turn it down.

“Even if it’s not the next fight, even if it’s an MMA fight in his next fight, there’s no way he should be walking away from this fight unless he has no balls.”
Source:
https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/10/17/16488044/malignaggi-confirms-mcgregor-negotiations-underway

F..k this shit

idontbelieveyou.gif

That's lame. Conor would destroy him. That Jersey Shore reject should've learned his lesson during camp.

No. There are no negotiations. Al Haymon called Dana. That's it. This is should be in a boxing forum. Not here.

Last edited:
Only idiots believe McGregor can hang with Malignaggi. The UFC won't be silly enough to let their hype job get crushed by boxers twice

If this happens Conor's name needs to be filtered from this forum imvho.

lol Paulie is such an annoying little turd. And he's obsessed with Conor's balls.

I would much rather box Paulie Malignaggi than fight Tony Ferguson in the cage. I'm just sayin.

can't say i care to see this fight very much but if it does happen it would be nice to have it in the octagon

Back