Malignaggi is shook while sparring Conor

Sure bud, that's why he just fucking tooled a championship level boxer who is still in his prime at 35, with decades of experience, before he has ever had a boxing match...because he couldn't make it in boxing lol!

Yeah he sure would have made more money if he went straight into boxing, even though he's about to make more than any other boxer in fucking history for a fight aside from one other guy!

Just appreciate this amazing athlete and man. You are witnessing greatness and you can't even enjoy it due to your overflowing haterade cup.

Wait, what definitive proof do you have of Conor having allegedly "fucking tooled" Paulie, you stupid dingbat ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFTAtjTUQAIXzWo.jpg:large

Does that look like a fighter who got tooled in sparring ? That picture was taken after the sparring session.

McGregor is going to take over the boxing world soon and will become the world's first UFC billionaire.

Mark my fucking words!

Can y'all imagine if Notorius went behind the back then KO'd Floyd like this?

roy-jones-jr-ko-o.gif

He would be bigger than water.

I doubt that would happen. Conor doesn't have RJJr power.

Sure bud, that's why he just fucking tooled a championship level boxer who is still in his prime at 35, with decades of experience, before he has ever had a boxing match...because he couldn't make it in boxing lol!

Yeah he sure would have made more money if he went straight into boxing, even though he's about to make more than any other boxer in fucking history for a fight aside from one other guy!

Just appreciate this amazing athlete and man. You are witnessing greatness and you can't even enjoy it due to your overflowing haterade cup.

lmao, calm down.
giphy.gif

Zero chance but tbh that would be amusing to see. I love seeing shit hit the fan. I would even watch a couple of interviews by boxing experts and bask in the backtrack and revisionist history in regards to Floyd

He's right though and you're not wrong either. The jab is trickier in MMA because of takedowns but there are fighters who utilise it and have adopted it. Ppl like Jorge and GSP have great jabs but they also have great wrestling to back it up. Conor likes to paw with his lead hand, throwing the occasional jab. It's not his style.
If im right than hes wrong because my original point is conor doesn't have a real jab, i never said he needed a jab in mma however it something i said he would need to utilize in a boxing ring transferring over.
And they post gifs of conor barely using a jab in mma, like i have seen all of conors fights, he rarely really throws jabs the same way a boxer would, that was my point.

But apparently no, conor should just paw at boxers like he does mma fighters, and apparently takedowns are counters to jabs, takedowns are counters to ANY strike that is properly timed, that includes conors left.

lmao, calm down.
giphy.gif

But this further proves how amazing he is, he became scary better at boxing after this in only a single fight. Even if you are a hater, you have to admit it was mindlbowing how outclassed Nate was in the first 1.5 rounds of the rematch and that he only survived due to his rock chin. Conor was in a different stratosphere despite the size discrepancy.

But this further proves how amazing he is, he became scary better at boxing after this in only a single fight. Even if you are a hater, you have to admit it was mindlbowing how outclassed Nate was in the first 1.5 rounds of the rematch and that he only survived due to his rock chin. Conor was in a different stratosphere despite the size discrepancy.
<Prem973>

Wait, what definitive proof do you have of Conor having allegedly "fucking tooled" Paulie, you stupid dingbat ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFTAtjTUQAIXzWo.jpg:large

Does that look like a fighter who got tooled in sparring ? That picture was taken after the sparring session.

Conor clowned his ass with hands behind the back and Paulie was visibly rocked and stumbling around the ring. The session probably had to be halted shortly after that because he his head was spinning, hence lack of bruising.

If you've seen Conor fight you know it doesn't take many shots, the sparring session was quite short, 8 rounds my ass.

If he lets Floyd tee off on him like that, it will be the Gatti fight all over again.

Conor's name really doesn't belong in the same sentence as Earnie Shavers.

Yeah he's already more than Shavers could ever dream of being, and he's still a long way from done. He's the most popular combat sports athlete on the planet right now.

I don't think people realize how much of a genetic freak Conor is. He's built for fistfighting.

Look at Paulie's face!! LMAO He looks like Eddie 2.0 but even worse. A picture is worth 1000 words.

You can tell Conor is using this as his kind of first real fight before Floyd: there is bad blood, Paulie is high level, Paulie was talking' crap on him and McGregor is decked out in Tyson attire. Conor is the type that would want all those nerves on him before the fight, so by the time fight comes, it is like a walk in the park. Brilliant actually.
Wow, there are really retards like you?
I actually like Conor but weirdos like you make me want to see him lose.
A picture worth a thousand words!?
You were probably jerking off while imagining a narrative to this one pic.
Let's all calm down and see an actual vid of the sparring session first, little buddy.

Conor clowned his ass with hands behind the back and Paulie was visibly rocked and stumbling around the ring. The session probably had to be halted shortly after that because he his head was spinning, hence lack of bruising.

If you've seen Conor fight you know it doesn't take many shots, the sparring session was quite short, 8 rounds my ass.
oh man, this forum he he

I don't think people realize how much of a genetic freak Conor is. He's built for fistfighting.
right, that is why he was on welfare instead of being world boxing champ

right, that is why he was on welfare instead of being world boxing champ

Bro he's about to earn more than any of the boxing champs in history aside from Mayweather and Pac and you talkin bout welfare from young adulthood. Haters are creepy folks huh? They will go to any lengths...

Let's all calm down and see an actual vid of the sparring session first, little buddy.

Anyone who can read between the lines knows Paulie real talk got slept.

Homeboy, WTF are you talking about? Can you read? I'm not even a Conor nuthugger and was just commentating on the appearance of the photo, not the reality of the situation. Paulie absolutely 110% has Ronda face going on, but that is just one picture.....who knows maybe he smashed the shit outta Conor, but Conor has a professional photographer traveling with him (aka Ginger Beard), who is taking 1,000's of pictures a day, and there is a very obvious reason why they chose this one picture out of the 1,000's.

Not even that, since the fights been signed the truth has come out that Conor has never been an amatuer boxer at all, he has zero amatuer boxing matches according to the records.
His boxing coach disagrees. Regardless, it's a moot point. If what you say is true, it will just make Mayweather's shame that much greater when he gets laid out in the first round.

Back