Mamed Khalidov vs Tomasz Narkun 2 at KSW 46, December 01

Mamed is the most overrated fighter in MMA history.

Hoping for another Narkun win.

I dissgree, guy is very skilled and well rounded. He is not in his prime anymore. Of course a younger and heavier fighter like Narkun beats him at this point (I also think Narkun wins the rematch), but some years ago I believe he could have been top 5, I mean, fcking Mark Munoz was top 5 for years...

Gamrot vs Erbst is such an insanely good fight. Hopefully this is on DAZN.

It will be a genocidal war crime if the winner is not signed to the UFC. Especially Erbst, who has to be worth more to the UFC than KSW.

I really hope Erbst can beat Gamrot, I have never been a fan of his style

No, he's not. Look at his unbeaten streak. He has serious skill and he's an elite fighter.

His steak is full of journeymen and cans. His best win, who dominated Mamed in the rematch, is a glass chinned UFC wash out who was getting smashed by Leben and Stann.

He’d possibly be top 12-15 in the UFC. Thts being generous

His steak is full of journeymen and cans. His best win, who dominated Mamed in the rematch, is a glass chinned UFC wash out who was getting smashed by Leben and Stann.

He’d possibly be top 12-15 in the UFC. Thts being generous

LOL. Mamed is a great fighter. He would do well in the UFC. Look how many fighters come in from other orgs. and take the UFC title. Happens a lot.

Can't wait for this fight. Love watching Khalidov fight.

Hoping Narkun takes the rematch as well. I would like to see him in the UFC somewhere down the road.

Back