man arrested after threatening to commit mass murder at CNN -- UPDATE post #124

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.cbs46.com/story/37323169/feds-man-threatened-to-kill-cnn-employees

A Michigan man was arrested after an FBI investigation, accused of threatening to travel to Atlanta to commit mass murder at CNN headquarters.

According to federal court documents, the man, from a Detroit suburb, made 22 calls to CNN about a week ago.

It began with claims of "fake news" and ended with threats of violence.

The man told a CNN operator, among other things, "Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down."

He then called again, saying "I'm smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours."

He continued, "I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f---ing gun every single last one of you."

Investigators were able to trace the caller and stop him before he was able to carry out any of his violent desires.

http://thehill.com/media/370207-man-arrested-after-threatening-to-kill-cnn-employees

President Trump has repeatedly attacked the media, including CNN, calling coverage of himself and his administration “fake news.” The network was among the winners of Trump’s “Fake News Awards” last week.

Trump also retweeted out an edited GIF of him wrestling a man with the CNN logo superimposed on his head, as well as an image of him with what appeared to the CNN logo in a splatter of blood on the bottom of his shoe.

Journalists have criticized Trump’s attacks on the media, and warning that him lashing out against the press could lead to actual acts of violence against reporters.

I'm glad he was arrested before we found out if he was serious or not. I'm interested in learning more details about his capabilities and intent.

5 bucks says the guy is legit looney toons.

To the funny farm with him. Guy seems nuts based on his quotes.

He should not have threatened to murder CNN, that was the wrong thing to do.

Haha how Im gonna picture every guy who screams fake news on every trump story they dont like
brandon-griesemer-e1516679637435.jpg

Haha how Im gonna picture every guy who screams fake news on every trump story they dont like

Fair enough. This is how I picture ever fake news believer:

MTllZDg4MjcxNiMvQVZMZzVHT0RCWWR4WVVsQ1laRXdfLTB1YWdRPS8xNngxMDA6MTk3NXgxMDk4LzEyMDB4NjMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg4NSkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvbDZ4cXNyZXdkMDV2c3ltMXc1OGNxc2l3Z21hYTlvMzV4eHNnOXJndXN2NHRoa2p6dzVvOWU2YndnMmx5c28zbC5qcGc.jpg

Granted, your image is less masculine and has a less pronounced Adam's Apple.

> claims to have more manpower than CNN
> works alone
> claims to be smarter
> gets arrested immediately
tumblr_p2pxb4IicP1wifw8xo4_500.gif

But yeah, stuff like this was bound to happen. With all the demonization of a news network by the current US president, combined with the low intellect and creepy devotion of his followers, this could very well not be the last incident.

Honestly, I think this is Alex Jones' fault more than anyone else.

5 bucks says the guy is legit looney toons.
20 bucks says you agree with his views on CNN.

> claims to have more manpower than CNN
> works alone
> claims to be smarter
> gets arrested immediately
tumblr_p2pxb4IicP1wifw8xo4_500.gif

But yeah, stuff like this was bound to happen. With all the demonization of a news network by the current US president, combined with the low intellect and creepy devotion of his followers, this could very well not be the last incident.

Honestly, I think this is Alex Jones' fault more than anyone else.

20 bucks says you agree with his views on CNN.
Done.

I don't.

Pay up.

Jesus
Dude is skinnier than I am
Someone get em a sandwich

The fucktard needs the death penalty.

Reminds me of that little bitch with the 49-1 t-shirt:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting. Your article doesn't point out that he's 19 years old.

I wonder if we will his picture as often as I see the one with the triggered lefty.

Remember when we kept crazy people locked up?

Back