man arrested after threatening to commit mass murder at CNN -- UPDATE post #124

$100 says he was influenced by the President constantly whining about CNN and calling them fake news everyday.
c7NJRa2.gif

Cue the "mental illness" defense from the Sherfront alt Reich posters.

I'm pretty sure most terrorists, killers, extreme trolls, etc, suffer from some mental illness. But for some reason that excuse only comes into play when the suspect is of a certain demographic.

Pretty sure "making a terroristic threat" is a felony.

Thanks. Not a lawyer or law enforcement anything so as long as it’s a felony that stays with him forever (and has some jail/prison time for him to realize the seriousness of what he did) I’m happy

Thanks. Not a lawyer or law enforcement anything so as long as it’s a felony that stays with him forever (and has some jail/prison time for him to realize the seriousness of what he did) I’m happy

Yeah, was trying to back up and piggy back on your post. I know theres been news stories of grade school kids being charged with "making terroristic threats" even so most def applies here

Haha how Im gonna picture every guy who screams fake news on every trump story they dont like
brandon-griesemer-e1516679637435.jpg

No, no. Those types are a varied looking group
alt-right.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-11-at-15.03.45.jpg

Do you remember when the Nazis were trying to get their members to be sexy?

Neo-Nazi to Troll Army: 'We Have to Be Sexy' at the Big Alt-Right Rally
In preparation for the Unite the Right rally, a prominent white supremacist is telling his followers how to dress.
  • 1502296560349-AP_120421152634.jpeg

Neo-Nazis and KKK members at a 2012 anti-immigration rally in Kentucky. AP Photo/John Flavell

White supremacists are preparing for their biggest rally in at least a decade, set to take place in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday. Although Unite the Right is ostensibly about protesting the removal of a Confederate statute from a park, it's also a big test for the alt-right movement. Though there have been some recent far-right gatherings in cities like Berkeley, IRL rallies are the exception rather than the rule. Mostly the alt-right exists in the form of memes and online communities like 4chan and extremist Discord channels.

It's one thing to spread Pepes on Twitter, and a completely different thing to appear at a rally where a newspaper might snap a picture of you and label you a neo-Nazi. So it's no wonder that the figures behind Unite the Right are worried that their followers might not show up this weekend for their big day out.

What's more, they're worried that even if they do, they'll look like a bunch of basement-dwelling Redditors as opposed to the kind of Ubermensch they purport to be when posting from their Discus accounts.

To that end, Andrew Anglin, who runs the popular hate site the Daily Stormer, published a truly astounding blog post today that explains how the movement he helped build should market itself on its big day out. In it, he begs supporters to look "appealing" and "sexy" and "hip" and "dangerous" for their IRL debut.

"That means you have to go to the gym," he writes in his PSA.

He continues with useful advice on topics such as how to put on a T-shirt.

"The worst look ever is a baggy T-shirt. Wear fitted T-shirts, where the sleeve goes to the middle of your bicep. It should not hang lower than base of your member."

It should be noted that Anglin also includes a blurry selfie taken in a fitting room to illustrate what a white button-up and pants look like.

"Jean [sic] should also be fitted. Not tight, just fitted. In the photo those are actually shorts – I would not wear pants that loose-fitting. And that's another thing: don't ever wear shorts. Serious men in serious situations are not wearing shorts."

"Americans have an obsession with this baggy stuff, and it always looks bad. No matter what, it looks bad. Even if everyone else is doing it."

Anglin goes on to talk about how he wants to attract "normal" people but says that it's inevitable that abnormal people will be attracted to white nationalism. Here's how he suggests dealing with that:

"Fat people should be allowed to join groups and be involved in rallies, but we need to create a culture where we don't necessarily shame people, but do look at them and expect them to get it together. We should help people get it together. I'm working on my biggest diet guide ever, which I think will help the overweight and skinny alike, even if they've minimal time for exercise."

"Continued obesity should not be tolerated."

"Surely, a lot of our target demographic is going to be out of shape, which is why we need a culture of fitness. People should go to the gym together. Help each other with diet."

"Do not look scraggly. I won't tell you how to cut your hair, but I do believe men's hair looks better short, and beards look better well-trimmed."

Anglin also cops to having "problems with women." All of this advice is addressed to men, and he assumes that his audience is 100 percent male. ("We need to keep women on the sidelines. Not speaking, not leading, and with no official membership in anything.") But he wants to attract women and suggests that buying a fitted shirt and getting ripped will not only score his crew political clout, but get them "groupies":

"Look good."

"It is very important to look good."

"We must have Chad Nationalism. That is what will make guys want to join us, that is what will make girls want to be our groupies. That will make us look like bad boys and heroes. That is what we are going for here."

"I cannot stress the point hard enough – I'm hitting italics again – we need to be extremely conscious of what we look like, and how we present ourselves. That matters more than our ideas. If that is sad to you, I'm sorry, but that is just human nature. If people see a bunch of mismatched overweight slobs, they are not going to care what they are saying."

Activists and experts estimate that as many as 4,000 counterprotestors—including the black-clad Antifa—will square off with about about 500 far-right extremists during Unite the Right. It remains unclear what the latter will be wearing, though Anglin seem to think that clothes—and alt-right sympathizer's ability to not look like complete nerds—will make or break the movement.

"We simply must be cool," he stresses. "The importance of that really does need to be drilled into people's heads."

Hblluyo.jpg

i8lalpxoz2vy.png

uzFAi0s.jpg

zIfwUye.jpg

uI8CfQo.jpg

gSOwtQ0.jpg

prk9h0i_IO17B6RbBgXw3TrpVgPLLXK1vpfjyAoQ_NQ.jpg

37a.jpg

Amazing. Don Lemon from CNN tries to pawn CNN reporting off as "facts" and blames Trump's distrust in the main stream media for the actions of a grown man threatening other people's lives. I suppose we live in a world now where people are so impressionable that we can blame the opinions and thoughts of others for their actions. So, if someone were to threaten Donald Trump's life, would Don Lemon blame CNN's distrust in Trump, and display of disdain for Trump, for that person's actions? I am willing to bet that the accountability doesn't go both ways in Don Lemon's little mind.

Last edited:
Back