Man Arrested for Murder of European Champion Golfer

Awful. The sad thing is this prick will sit in a cell for decades even if sentenced to death.

He should be hung in public. We can all bring food and have a picnic afterwards.

Franco (former Spanish leader) prevented a lot of hoteles crimes.. because he basically made it illegal. I mention it because this woman Spanish.

Want to be a bum? Go to a labor camp or get a job or mental institution.

I read América has a giant druggie and hoteles problem and you just tolerane it. It is a society ill that harms others etc.

Horrible.. I mean she was golfing and then a Low Life attacked her for no reason.
In USA you have to have a Gun with you..

That is sad.
Also homeless has to be the real mental health issue people should be talking about.
So many people living on the street due to a mental health issue. I think a proper outreach program could do a lot of good.

I mean this dude should get the death penalty. But just, in general, I think a lot of homelessness and crimes could be prevented with a good program.

That is sad.
Also homeless has to be the real mental health issue people should be talking about.
So many people living on the street due to a mental health issue. I think a proper outreach program could do a lot of good.

I mean this dude should get the death penalty. But just, in general, I think a lot of homelessness and crimes could be prevented with a good program.
This is what pisses me off about my own country (Canada)

We spend all this money on taking in and taking care of a shit ton of refugees even though we don't bother to take care of our homeless problem. There's people with mental health issues, drug addictions, and even seniors out on the streets because they can't afford rent. We have people dying in our streets in the winter.

My city is the worst for it, we have the infamous Downtown East Side, and it's only getting worse. Even the biggest street for nightlife downtown is a piece of shit now, it's disgusting to walk on in the daytime.

I'm all for helping people that need help, that need to flee war and whatever else across the shit parts of the world ... But we have to help our own people FIRST

We spend all this money on taking in and taking care of a shit ton of refugees even though we don't bother to take care of our homeless problem. There's people with mental health issues, drug addictions, and even seniors out on the streets because they can't afford rent. We have people dying in our streets in the winter.

My city is the worst for it, we have the infamous Downtown East Side, and it's only getting worse. Even the biggest street for nightlife downtown is a piece of shit now, it's disgusting to walk on in the daytime.

I'm all for helping people that need help, that need to flee war and whatever else across the shit parts of the world ... But we have to help our own people FIRST

The thing is that the programs for outreach are not that good.
In Germany, for example, there is no reason to be homeless. The government will pay for your flat and basic living needs even includes internet these days.
But you still have people living on the street. Because the program is not working for those people.
I agree with taking care of your own people first. But even in Germany where you have the budget for it. They still get left behind because the system isn't working as it should.

Tell that to conservative politicians that want to criminalize drug addiction, cut mental health services, dodge attempts to curb tax loopholes, avoid taking action on foreign real estate speculators, and stand in the way of minimum wage increases.

Hispanic immigrant killed by Iowa local.

How the tables have turned.

What is political about this story? Murderous stalkers just are.

Back