Man arrested over terror attack in London

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And that Spain attacker supposedly shot dead in vineyard as well.

Media spreading info to deter further attacks. I bet those guys are roaming streets and no one even knows.

The true is, if you dont find the guy within few hours and you dont even know how he looked like, the chances dropping to zero instantly.

I ain't buying these stories.

Whats your opinion

Who knows anything anymore.

We spent $5,000,000,000,000 in a war that was admittedly based on a complete lie.

Nothing means anything anymore when you provably have things going on at that level.

They hide many attempted terrorist attacks from us and other things.

The enemy is on your soil and they are not even afraid.
They keep wimning, the people will never fight back. They have been castrated.

This is a interesting war, with people being oblivious about the foreign invasion on their land.

I noticed attacker was 18 and fleeing to Calais jungle. England has cameras everywhere so they probably have one suspect. Yet such a young age means most likely the bomb was built by someone else esp with islamic state claiming instant responsibility.

what i didn't read was identification as muslim something sherdog globalists claimed earlier was Islamophobia. If he were white or homegrown terrorist would have been reported instantly. Always trying hide the menace of islam and muslims no matter how many times we warn.

waah! i dont believe anything that doesnt fit my agenda!

I noticed attacker was 18 and fleeing to Calais jungle. England has cameras everywhere so they probably have one suspect. Yet such a young age means most likely the bomb was built by someone else esp with islamic state claiming instant responsibility.

what i didn't read was identification as muslim something sherdog globalists claimed earlier was Islamophobia. If he were white or homegrown terrorist would have been reported instantly. Always trying hide the menace of islam and muslims no matter how many times we warn.

The bomb was a fizzer. Most likely made by an amateur.

Islamic state would claim responsibility for anything.
If I was having a BBQ in my back yard and the LPG tank on my BBQ malfunctioned and blew up and killed my neighbours. Islamic state would take credit for it.

Last edited:
And that Spain attacker supposedly shot dead in vineyard as well.

Media spreading info to deter further attacks. I bet those guys are roaming streets and no one even knows.

The true is, if you dont find the guy within few hours and you dont even know how he looked like, the chances dropping to zero instantly.

I ain't buying these stories.

Whats your opinion
My opinion is that yours is uniformed nonsense

I remember when Sherdog said this after that mosque shooting in Canada and it turned out the guy really was a far right extremist. Sometimes the authorities wait until they have sufficient information to report things. Imagine if they jump the gun and are wrong for some reason?

In the case of the mosque shooting they did arrest some Arab kid as a suspect but he turned out to be a witness. If they just released that info off the bat it gets confusing which is not what you want if the suspect is still at large.

If I was having a BBQ in my back yard and the LPG tank on my BBQ malfunctioned and blew up and exploded and killed my neighbours. Islamic state would take credit for it.

True

They use pressure cookers normally. In this attack was a plastic type bucket perhaps a wire wasn't ground properly? The bomb did go off somewhat though people were injured. Perhaps crap explosive? I guess main thing people were not killed and hopefully not seriously injured?

I remember when Sherdog said this after that mosque shooting in Canada and it turned out the guy really was a far right extremist. Sometimes the authorities wait until they have sufficient information to report things. Imagine if they jump the gun and are wrong for some reason?

In the case of the mosque shooting they did arrest some Arab kid as a suspect but he turned out to be a witness. If they just released that info off the bat it gets confusing which is not what you want if the suspect is still at large.
Then there is OJ. They arrested that guy and he turned out to be innocent. Lots of people get arrested for crimes they didn't even commit.

This London guy could have been under surveillance already, or somebody may have reported him, or as several peeps have already said there may be a video trail that lead authorities right to his front door.

The enemy is on your soil and they are not even afraid.
They keep wimning, the people will never fight back. They have been castrated.

This is a interesting war, with people being oblivious about the foreign invasion on their land.
Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

Hmmmm......what is the ratio of mosque attacks committed by a muslim vs non muslim???? 1000000000000 to 1?

If I was having a BBQ in my back yard and the LPG tank on my BBQ malfunctioned and blew up and killed my neighbours. Islamic state would take credit for it.

Leftists like to say this all the time after a terror attack like it changes anything. Have you guys ever supported proof that the attacks that have occurred weren't I.S. connected?

You leftists said the same thing about Manchester. . . said the same thing about Spain. How many times have you guys been wrong (about a non-issue too lol).

Leftists like to say this all the time after a terror attack like it changes anything. Have you guys ever supported proof that the attacks that have occurred weren't I.S. connected?

You leftists said the same thing about Manchester. . . said the same thing about Spain. How many times have you guys been wrong (about a non-issue too lol).

You got any proof that they are connected to I.S? other than I.S claiming responsibility?

Also, you can't use "perpetrators were muslim". That's not proof.

Initially it sounded to me like an extremely pyrophoric material like lithium or magnesium that was intended to flash with intense heat instead of explode, but I haven't read much about it, and I suppose if that were true there would have been more severe burn/melting damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back