Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And it wouldn't even be close.

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

nah

nah, max is too hittable and conor has much better striking than ortega

And it wouldn't even be close.
See you're the problem with commenting straight after an awesome fight. Max is insane but don't act like McGregor wouldn't have a shot early. Yes it would be close, if it went the distance one would have to arguably favour max over 5 rounds. You're a moron if you think it wouldn't be but considering how good the fight was just now I guess I can forgive your stupidity.

Last edited:
But it would be a striking match and Conor is one of the best counter attackers in the UFC perhaps

It would be a good fight. Max is hittable and McGregor is dangerous but Max already showed he could take those punches. The volume would drown McGregor now. Conor started shooting takedowns in the second. Holloways TDD is levels above that now. Nate Diaz's volume is nothing compared to Holloway.

Posting a pic from the first fight is dumb. Holloway is a completely different man.

The old hungry Conor is gone. We have your whiskey drinking weed smoking Conor that would gas out by the 3rd round and get stopped.

I agree. Conor caught Max on the way up. Conor peaked earlier, but I think Max is climbing to greater heights.

Holloway drags Conor out and watches him tread water til 3 min in round 2 then puts on a 1-2 beat down

But it would be a striking match and Conor is one of the best counter attackers in the UFC perhaps
And max has shown us he can improve and incredible rate, AND alter his approach in rematches. He approached Aldo in 2 different ways for each of their fights on the feet circling in the opposite direction in the second fight to aggresively negate windows for aldo to kick, and finished more decisively the second time around. Dismissing him at this stage is pure ignorance and frankly it's 1 of the few matches with Conor i'd personally like to see.

I still wouldn't count Conor out though. should be a good rematch if it happens

Even Ortega with a very bad boxing managed to hurt Holloway here and there

Conor would KO him no problem.

Back