Man!! Blessed would absolutely SLAUGHTER McGregor in a rematch

Typically, if you're posting this triggered nonsense, you're triggered. You have my attention now though and I feel like slapping you from pillar to post, you low IQ mutant.

Talk a bit more, so I can get an idea of this poor excuse for an existence you're waiting out. Don't worry buddy,even though it isn't "over" for you, you life isn't worthwhile in any way, so for all intents and purposes it already is.
Hah not triggered you say?
tenor.gif

if you think Conor who beat Max previously doesn't at least have a shot against him particularly in the early rounds you're the one whose life we should be concerned with you bitter cunt. Someone should have slapped your mother from pillar to post for first opening her legs for her brother then refusing to close them you when you tried to crawl out.

Mayweather is significantly smaller (May is a Bantam by MMA standards,) was 40 years old and coming out of retirement. He also hadn't been a good finisher in more than ten years. Conor did a good job in that match, but using that as an example of why he couldn't get stopped by Holloway in a 5 round MMA fight is asinine.
That doesnt take away the fact of just how good you have to bee to last 10 rounds with him.
For a MMA fighter, that would still be considered very impressive, regardless of his age Mayweather is one of the GOATs and you can't deny that no matter how much excuses you pull off, he has had decades of experience. No other fighter would probably last that long against Mayweather from the FW division u could make an argument of

Right now I'm convinced McGregor will have to wait till Khabib loses for him to have a shot of getting back the LW title. Having said that, if they made this fight, McGregor becomes the chased man again because of the previous win. Holloway is an exciting fighter that has essentially cleaned out FW.

McGregor never lost the FW belt in a fight so you can easily spin this as a FW title fight taking place at LW. Holloway isn't gonna look to take this fight ground so people know this is gonna be banger and that's gonna sell PPVs. I guarantee they get close to 2 mil.

If McGregor wins, you get him back in the win column having beaten a really great fighter and dominant champion. And if Holloway wins, you got yourself a new, in his prime star to heavily promote. No downside either way.

UFC will never let Conor take this fight at this point.

Even at LW.

In a 5 rounder against 2018 Holloway, he'd take the beating of his career and get slumped against the cage in the championship rounds when he tires.

Last edited:
The old Conor would've son'd max on Twitter after his victory Saturday. This new Conor is afraid so he gave him props.

Even at LW.

In a 5 rounder against 2018 Holloway, he'd take the beating of his career get slumped against the cage in the championship rounds when he tires.

LOL. Connor OWNED holloway and now you think holloway will win cause he has gotten better? Guess what so has Connor. You can say what you want about Connor losing to Habibi but Habibi would also do that to holloway as well or worse. I would like to see Connor fight pillow fisted holloway again to see him be humbled AGAIN!!

That's a mega fight. Conor wants a big one for motivation. That is it..

Even at LW.

In a 5 rounder against 2018 Holloway, he'd take the beating of his career get slumped against the cage in the championship rounds when he tires.

All striking. Conor does not have to worry about the TD at all.. He lives for that.. And before you bring up Diaz, I think Nate knocks out Max.. Max would stand and trade with Nate. Never a good idea with a Diaz..

LOL. Connor OWNED holloway and now you think holloway will win cause he has gotten better? Guess what so has Connor. You can say what you want about Connor losing to Habibi but Habibi would also do that to holloway as well or worse. I would like to see Connor fight pillow fisted holloway again to see him be humbled AGAIN!!
The gap in skill is way bigger for Max, for Conor not so much, also if Conor doesnt put them out inside 2 rounds he diminishes badly, Max might not have 1 punch KO power, but is powerfull enough to do damage and pushes pace and volume Conor can only dream of in the championship rounds, i wouldnt count on fight being a replay of their first fight.

The gap in skill is way bigger for Max, for Connor not so much, also if Connor doesnt put them out inside 2 rounds he diminishes badly, Max might not have 1 punch KO power, but is powerfull enough to do damage and pushes pace and volume Conor can only dream of in the championship rounds, i wouldnt count on fight being a replay of their first fight.

It wont be a replay but Conor is still the better striker and more powerful striker. Max had nothing for Connor in their first fight. Connor still has that pinpoint accuracy, power and distance control over Max. Holloway wont take the fight at 155 though, he will just talk about how he can beat 155 fighters without actually proving it. Its more convenient.

Even at LW.

Your hyperbole betrays how you really feel deep down: Holloway is still inferior to McGregor.

OP, yes this fight makes sense I think.

It could sell.

Maybe have it as a fun but big fight while the "semifinalists" in the division duke it out.

I think McGregor outpoints or TKOs him.

BTW: it would be insane if Eddie Alvarez was here...Alvarez-Holloway would be a war.

I'd pick Max to win. Conor could still catch him but this version of Conor who is rich and on a whiskey tour and probably isnt training like he should would get destroyed by Max. Conor couldnt deal with the pace Max would put on him.

Honestly I dont even know if Conor in his prime few years ago would be able to deal with this version of Max. They are both better than when they fought the first time but Max is alot better now. Conor got Max the first time when Max was young.

All striking. Conor does not have to worry about the TD at all.. He lives for that.. And before you bring up Diaz, I think Nate knocks out Max.. Max would stand and trade with Nate. Never a good idea with a Diaz..
Conor couldn't finish Max in a 3 rounder when Max was a kid.

Max seems to have evolved much more than Conor.

I think 2018 Max would end Conor's career in a 5 round fight, but Conor would deserve props for taking that fight and going out on his shield.

Your hyperbole betrays how you really feel deep down: Holloway is still inferior to McGregor.
Riiight.

If Conor ever takes this fight he gets nothing but respect. I think he gets beat into a living death though.

I really like both fighters - not sure who I would be pulling for. But if Conor is still serious about fighting, which is definitely questionable to me, I think Max would have his hands full. Both fighters improved significantly in the years following this fight. As much as I agree that Max has an advantage in tempo, I just don’t feel he has the power of Conor. Replace Max with a prime Conor Saturday and that fight doesn’t go 4. It would be a great fight either way.

Max didn't have the same experience but Conor made that fight look far too easy even after blowing his knee out for Max to feasibly offer a competitive match up the second time round.

Back