Man Defaces Teracotta Warrior; China pissed

Fuck this guy. He would have never tried this in China, that's for sure.
I want him in prison but don't want to help foot the bill. Ship him off to China?

Like that dipshit who ended up dying in NK. Yeah, let's steal something in NK. That'll go over well.

A lot have to do with the chinese looking down on Thais.

That trickle down racism in full effect. Japanese looking down on Koreans, Koreans looking down on Chinese, Chinese looking down on Thais/Vietnamese/Cambodians etc. I'd say the cycle would continue but Thai people are incredibly warm and friendly, even after politely telling them that no, I wasn't looking for young girls and/or drugs.

It belongs in a museum!!

But in all seriousness what an idiot. Why would you even think to do something like that? Drunk or not, what an idiot

That trickle down racism in full effect. Japanese looking down on Koreans, Koreans looking down on Chinese, Chinese looking down on Thais/Vietnamese/Cambodians etc. I'd say the cycle would continue but Thai people are incredibly warm and friendly, even after politely telling them that no, I wasn't looking for young girls and/or drugs.

Yeah, bad salt every where. It´s sad isn´t it? But the situation with the chinese and thais(south-east asians) is on another level and the background is jaw dropping. I have had my cultural-collison debates with my better half. Why she was spending zillions of baths to obtain the bloody whitening tubes to apply on her silk-skin. And the silly part is that she is from Chiang Mai(north) and light in her skin already. But that didnt´t matter, becuase she was brain-washed before I met her. For a westerner with a basic experience with Thailand, they know the powerful tv-channels having a large chunk of -be white and feel better commercials- dictating peoples life from they are big enough to understand why it´s great to be light in the skin. With white skin there comes many benefits.

And again, for a westerner going for any country in SE-asia, we do so to spend many hours on the beach, and eat the rays of D-vitamin. We will never ever understand the psyche of That gorgeus looking thai-woman painting her body with that poison. She is a lost cause and a victim of the chinese dominating many aspects of Thai-economy.

Again, for a westerner, the skinderella debacale is silly for us, but bloody seriousness for them, thanks to the chinese.

So, I´m happy my better half is adjusting to life in Sweden and our culture, and is done with tubes of cancer cream.

And we are very fortunate to have lesser cycles of downgrading each other in our part of the world. The swedes go to Denmark for cheap Dansih beer. The danes go to Germany to get cheap Danish beer. The germans go to Poland to get cheap booze, and finally the polacks go for work in Sweden to collect blueberry and strawberry. The cycle has come to an end.

It could have been worse.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was already posted or old news. I didn’t use the search function because I didn’t care that much.

Anyway, an American man at a museums Ugly Sweater party entered the apparently very non secured teracotta soldier exhibit and just snapped a thumb off as a souvenir.

Chinese officials express harsh condemnation of the act and want severe justice. I’m probably not wanting as severe of justice as they want, but I otherwise agree. Let’s make an example of this jerk.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-breaking-off-terra-215601670.html

People need to learn that there are consequences for their actions.

Harsh penalties for this please.

Good health to you to!

Going to Skye this summer with my family. Nothing as refreshing as hiking around the insane good routes on the island. Magical! Your have all kinds of lochs comparable with Norways fjords to explore. You can´t get better nature than this.

And I need to have a couple of bottles of the islands single malt. Talisker is simply the best. Not that watered down piss whisky they sell elsewhere in the world.

I want some Talisker with a touch of bacon!

View attachment 344101

Nice. Very nice.

I spent an hour sitting at a bus stop in the countryside of China with a woman and her toddler. She was shockingly incredibly well-versed in English. She was kind, friendly, her kid was insanely adorable. She was talking to me and a few security guards (it was the entrance to the local rice terrace) and her maternal instincts with that rambunctious kid were truly something beautiful. He was climbing and rolling off of this bench like a tiny tumbler and even though I could catch him every time, her hand would be there in a heartbeat every time he summersaulted off, even while she was chatting away with locals. Talking with her about our lives was one of my favorite memories from my last trip there. You can find good people everywhere in this world.
Big thumbs up.

One of the things that touched me the most when I went to China was a guy, who through body language, stopped me and motioned to me to put my backpack in the front to take care from pickpockets. It's a small gesture of kindness to a total stranger that moved me. This happened about 10 years ago. I still remember it.

Good people everywhere in the world.

Well, only one thing to be done, now.

Move to Lithuania and play basketball.

... I'd say the cycle would continue but Thai people are incredibly warm and friendly, even after politely telling them that no, I wasn't looking for young girls and/or drugs.
Dafuq wrong wit you, mayne?

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Who's got one thumb and hasn't had sex since the beginning of civilization?

This guy
111f16cb7af05e0198edea45b92a98dd

I totally agree with your description. They are just rude and dont show any kind of proper mannerism for said surroundings. Their situation control and to quickly analyze how is a proper way to act is non-existing. Just brute rude people.

My wife is half chinese(her mother is chinese) and half thai. And she hates the chinese tourists hoarding her birth country. A lot have to do with the chinese looking down on Thais.

And by this, it´s only per mille I´m talking about, and the ones that can afford to go on holiday. I would love to go to China one day, and of course there are millions of good hard working people living there.
It's changing.

China aint ready for the digital revolution.

Hur hur.

Hur.

Back