Man freed from Taliban thought captors joking about Trump being president.

I like the ones that weren't captured.

Seriously though, its fucked up to take this dude's horrible experience and write it up as a cheap Trump stab.

that's pretty elite cuck status .. raising the kid who was born out of the rape of your wife while you were both held against your will

"I'm gonna fk your wife in front of you .. she's going to get pregnant and you're gonna raise that kid .. when I decide to let you go" yikes

Not really a cuck if she was kidnapped, tortured, and rape, is it? As for raising the baby, what are you gonna do, tell your wife that she has to beat it to death a rock? Obviously her instincts tell her that she has to care for the baby even if it is a demon rape baby.

Its too bad the captures were killed a shootout though. This dude should have got pull the trigger.

I like the ones that weren't captured.

Seriously though, its fucked up to take this dude's horrible experience and write it up as a cheap Trump stab.
I don't think its meant as an anti-Trump barb, just a bit of humor nestled within quite a dark and tragic situation.
Not really a cuck if she was kidnapped, tortured, and rape, is it? As for raising the baby, what are you gonna do, tell your wife that she has to beat it to death a rock? Obviously her instincts tell her that she has to care for the baby even if it is a demon rape baby.

Its too bad the captures were killed a shootout though. This dude should have got pull the trigger.
Yes

Stood up for slaves? LOL

Do you know ANYTHING about the history of the democratic party?

The left =/= the democratic party. The democratic party was that of conservative white Southern farmers at that time. See the video I already posted on the matter. The Democrats didn't emerge as the leftmost party until a reformation post-reconstruction c. 1920 and didn't bring all their views left of the GOP until c. 1970.

This guys is freaking dumb. Who the f would go to Afghanistan

that's pretty elite cuck status .. raising the kid who was born out of the rape of your wife while you were both held against your will

"I'm gonna fk your wife in front of you .. she's going to get pregnant and you're gonna raise that kid .. when I decide to let you go" yikes

All the things of this story, and cuck is the thing you focus in on.

You've been legitimately rendered retarded.

This guys is freaking dumb. Who the f would go to Afghanistan

a radical leftttist person or a spy. but he had family so radical leftist

what idiot go to afghanistan with family as a western? has to be hardcore liberal

Last edited:
Well fuck. That spoils all the magic of the "imagine you were released from captivity, being cut off from the world, and you found out Donald Trump was President" hypothetical. That was a good hypothetical.

Canadians ruin everything.

The left is not "pro-Islam," it's pro-Muslim, because they are humans and comprise nations that are in disarray largely because of Western military actions. This is something centrists and conservatives have difficulty understanding. The left sticks up for Muslims just as it did for slaves, the poor, gays, etc. The left opposes bigotry, anti-science, and barbarism in Islam just as it does in Christianity. The idea that the left is diametrical to the right, yet carves out exceptions for ideology that is far right of the right is absurd.

Islam and Christianity are, however, doctrinally similar and, absent the left's advocacy for Muslims on humanitarian bases and the right's aversion to them as a proxy for xenophobia and racism, it's very obvious that Muslims would favor a conservative theocracy posed by Ted Cruz, et al than a progressive secular democracy as posed by the left.

I'd agree that muslims are generally conservative - in social issues. Other than that you're making a pretty big leap.

And lol at the left protecting slaves. While they've certainly moved their stance on human rights, let's not pretend it was always there.

"Boyle’s family — his American wife Caitlan Coleman and their three young children, who were all born in captivity"

Born in captivity does not suggest or hint anything to you? hmm...they must've just kidnapped a couple for no reason whatsoever and continue to let them bang each other amirite?

Also, Before:
F-Taliban_04-story.jpg

2 obese hipsters

And after:
636435739480255303-06.JPG

normal weight and the wife is wearing a hijab even after they're free. How we know they haven't been brainwashed already?

Dude was brainwashed before - check his ex - muslim women are only allowed to marry muslims

"Boyle’s family — his American wife Caitlan Coleman and their three young children, who were all born in captivity"

Born in captivity does not suggest or hint anything to you? hmm...they must've just kidnapped a couple for no reason whatsoever and continue to let them bang each other amirite?

Also, Before:
F-Taliban_04-story.jpg

2 obese hipsters

And after:
636435739480255303-06.JPG

normal weight and the wife is wearing a hijab even after they're free. How we know they haven't been brainwashed already?

surprise they let him live they kill weak men and take the women.

bet he get more sex now that he got a traditional woman now

The left =/= the democratic party. The democratic party was that of conservative white Southern farmers at that time. See the video I already posted on the matter. The Democrats didn't emerge as the leftmost party until a reformation post-reconstruction c. 1920 and didn't bring all their views left of the GOP until c. 1970.

Whatever makes you feel better. Not surprising you picked the name Trotsky seeing how mentally ill you are

1503093820434.jpg

Marxism is a mental illness

some weird shit in this story.

backpacking pregnant in afganistan..

'even while being held captive because they always planned to have a big family and decided, "Hey, let's make the best of this and at least go home with a larger start on our dream family."'

59e372721c41495d3c702890_o_F_v0.jpg

"Coleman, who is from Stewartstown, Pennsylvania, sat in the business-class cabin wearing a tan headscarf."

"The U.S. military had a plane standing by to fly the family home, Martin reports, but Boyle turned down the offer"

'Boyle was once married to Zaynab Khadr, the older sister of former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr and the daughter of a senior al Qaeda financier. Her father, the late Ahmed Said Khadr, and the family stayed with Osama bin Laden briefly when Omar Khadr was a boy.

The Canadian-born Omar Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight and was taken to the U.S. detention center at Guantanamo Bay. Officials had discounted any link between that background and Boyle's capture, with one describing it in 2014 as a "horrible coincidence."'

just sayin.. lotta weird shit

Looking at the photos, the kids have a light complexion and light brown hair. So it's looking like his kids, at least. I think they maybe they forced them to convert to Islam and let them do their thing-ish. They're religious freaks, only way you can win is by playing by the rules of their crazy game, can't fuck with another Muslim's wife.

lol that makes him even more of a cuck .. a bunch of other guys defiled his wife and impregnated her leading to him raising that kid and he led her into that situation

it was a joke .. loosen your vagina a bit .. there are many things you can take from this story .. .. including being stupid enough to go backpacking in afghanistan with your pregnant wife .. anything that happens after that renders you open to all types of criticisms .. and you're calling me the retard .. think before posting

Non psychopaths don't criticize those that have been captured tortured and raped.

Just those of you that have let politics override your morality.

There is another layer to this story

Back