Man freed from Taliban thought captors joking about Trump being president.

Whatever makes you feel better. Not surprising you picked the name Trotsky seeing how mentally ill you are

1503093820434.jpg

Marxism is a mental illness

Lol, you must be very smart to think that is an actual quote.

I appreciate your bold mixture of ideological illiteracy and antisemitism, though.

Wow.

Lol, you must be very smart to think that is an actual quote.

I appreciate your bold mixture of ideological illiteracy and antisemitism, though.

Wow.

Trotskys forced labor camps were well documented. As was his attempt to bring state control over the unions.

You worship an authoritarian. You're a slave, boy.

Dance for me, boy. Dance for me but don't you dare look me in the eye.

Trotskys forced labor camps were well documented. As was his attempt to bring state control over the unions.

This is actually true. That quote was not.

Sadly, there is no clean and peaceful way to conduct a revolution: if there was, the revolution would be preempted. Between WW1 and its aftermath, and the fomenting of insurrection by outside profiteers and allies of the autocracy, some unfortunate measures had to be taken, just like they did in the American Revolution, the American Civil War, and any violent conflict.

I'd look into Allied war crimes and concentration camps in the South during the Civil War. Moral absolutism is for idiots.

You worship an authoritarian. You're a slave, boy.

Dance for me, boy. Dance for me but don't you dare look me in the eye.

I don't worship Trotsky. I just rather like his name, and it gets a rise out of people. I do respect his place in history and his extensive academic contributions to the global left, and I think he would have been a much truer advocate of the Bolshevik cause than was Stalin.

But Trotsky was an authoritarian out of necessity. You spend your time here defending authoritarians of ego and choice.

Trotsky was an authoritarian out of necessity.

Justifying human rights abuses like every communist that ever came to power.

Sickening.

What an absolute failure of an ideology in praxis.

Sickening.

Speaking in ignorant moral absolutes, like a true historical illiterate.

Sad!

Sickening.

Just enjoy ol’ Trots for what he is our resident communist with a heart of gold

Last edited:
Back