man lynched by govt officials for objecting to them taking pictures of women defecating in public

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
here's another embarassing story coming out of India.

A 55-year-old man was lynched and killed by municipality employees in Pratapgarh in Rajasthan today when he tried to prevent them from taking photographs of women defecating in the open.

The incident took place early the morning near Bagwasa Kachi basti area when Zafar Khan, a social worker, tried to stop civic officials, who were out to shame the women of the district, from taking photographs and videos. The municipality workers kicked, punched and beat Khan, causing his death, according to the FIR filed by Khan’s elder brother Noor Mohammad.

In case you're wondering why they're defecating in the open, India is pushing hard to get plumbing in the households of their citizens because right now they're just shitting in ditches and gardens. This is a problem for a number of reasons, notably the rampant spread of disease and the number of women who are getting raped while trying to defecate.

So they've legislated that every house must get a toilet and have actually hired civil servants to act as toilet police who go and inspect people's houses to make sure that they have toilets which are installed, functioning and being used.

The article doesn't say so, but there's a good chance these workers were taking photos of women shitting in the open in order to shame them into using toilets.

https://thewire.in/148380/rajasthan-man-lynched/

Shitting in the open? Raping women while shitting?

Jesus Christ and I thought China was bad.

A public shitting white knight lol

Bad for the beating and killing.

Absofuckinglutely good on trying to end open defecation.

I once saw a fresh off the boat Indian girl take a giant dump in front of a bunch of people in public here in Canada.

That was like 30 years ago and I still think about it every once in a while.

I'm more surprised that people here are surprised that Indians poop in the open.

1/3 of Indians don't use toilets (that's 500 million), they have more cell phones than toilets in the country. They have designated shitting streets but also poop wherever

Their beaches are also considered fair game, where anywhere on the sand, you can just shit right there and it's considered normal

Westerners try to build toilets for them, but they make them into shrines and worship them, then poop in the open anyways

For example here are designated shitting streets
2042fa250d4841c002323b7b505e473b.jpg

_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

Here is a picture of what beaches look like in India, since they consider sand/beach to be a natural restroom of sorts
SVoAs7n_d.jpg

vQbR0M.gif

This is a restroom foreigners built, but they made it a shrine and then poop on the street around it, which apparently happens more often than not with restrooms
toilet-worship.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the thing that needs to be emphasized the most, is that they CAN use toilets but CHOOSE not to poo in the loo

It's not usually just a matter of poverty, they like shitting outside for some reason

And I thought the brits civilized them.

It's too strong in their culture, some even bring their shitting habits to Britain

Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with his bare hands 'for cultural reasons'
PAY-Mahbub-Chowdhury-appearing-at-Swindon-Magistrates-Court.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

A curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his hands - because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard .

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in fecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet - and did not use paper for cultural reasons.

Chowdhury then prepared dishes including meat and fish curries at his Yeahya Flavour of Asia in Swindon, Wilts.

There was a previous thread talking about shitting in the streets in India.

Indian sherdogers just need to own that shit. pun intended.

I'm more surprised that people here are surprised that Indians poop in the open.

1/3 of Indians don't use toilets (that's 500 million), they have more cell phones than toilets in the country. They have designated shitting streets but also poop wherever

Their beaches are also considered fair game, where anywhere on the sand, you can just shit right there and it's considered normal

Westerners try to build toilets for them, but they make them into shrines and worship them, then poop in the open anyways

For example here are designated shitting streets
2042fa250d4841c002323b7b505e473b.jpg

_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

Here is a picture of what beaches look like in India, since they consider sand/beach to be a natural restroom of sorts
SVoAs7n_d.jpg

vQbR0M.gif

This is a restroom foreigners built, but they made it a shrine and then poop on the street around it, which apparently happens more often than not with restrooms
toilet-worship.jpg

I love it when people post things that actually educate. This was fantastic (but disgusting). Thanks.

Back