Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Somewhat related:

The Bigrant that brutally murdered Lakin Riley has been released from prison.

What could possibly go wrong?

Somewhat related:

The Bigrant that brutally murdered Lakin Riley has been released from prison.

What could possibly go wrong?
You got click baited dude. He declined having a bail hearing. He was released into the US prior to the crime due to lack of space at a detention facility

Reactions: N13
You got click baited dude. He declined having a bail hearing. He was released into the US prior to the crime due to lack of space at a detention facility
You could be right and I hope you are.

Last post ITT was January? Does not seem possible. anyways, this isn’t worth of its own thread, but I did grow up in Maryland and 20 years ago remember partaking in “senior skip day”.

I only posting to ask if people in other states had a similar ritual or MD centric? I have never heard this term referenced before and have not heard since high school

usatsi-23007731.jpg

Probably why you shouldn't date someone who looks like this.

What in the hell does a pretty young 19-year-old woman of colour see in a man like this ^^^ girl must have serious self-esteem issues if she didn't get vibes from this guy. Or he must have a serious swag game when not in prison orange and hair, beard, groomed and combed.

What in the hell does a pretty young 19-year-old woman of colour see in a man like this ^^^ girl must have serious self-esteem issues if she didn't get vibes from this guy. Or he must have a serious swag game when not in prison orange and hair, beard, groomed and combed.
Must have been the latter. By all accounts she was well put together, had goals and was on her way to achieving them. I assume it was an online dating situation.

This crime fits the typical pattern of a sexual sadist. She went home with him but normal sex isn't enough for these sick fucks. The ones who get away with it target prostitutes who haven't spoken to their family in years, going for a respectable girl like this is just digging your own grave. If they have the death penalty he will get it.

The racial breakdown of this one ensures that it will stay in the news cycle through the election. Meanwhile the black on white crimes will end up somewhere in the classified section.
Or maybe it's a heinous crime that hasn't come to a conclusion as her remains haven't been completely found. This is some inverted TDS shit. No one is gonna vote for Biden because this happened. Keep your retardation to yourself, you make the intellectual right look bad.

Or maybe it's a heinous crime that hasn't come to a conclusion as her remains haven't been completely found. This is some inverted TDS shit. No one is gonna vote for Biden because this happened. Keep your retardation to yourself, you make the intellectual right look bad.
Sorry that the truth upsets you so much. Anyway your complaint worked and they deleted my post. Nice job, hall monitor.

His quote of your post is still there though so everyone should be able to see how much of a dipshit you are
You're too ignorant to fully grasp the point I was making so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.

You're too ignorant to fully grasp the point I was making so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.
If you just wanted to complain about how the media handles crimes between races that would be one thing. However, you also tried to crowbar an election six months from now in there too for no apparent reason. It's not complex, it's just fucking stupid.

The race of both victim and murderer are absolutely irrelevant. Anyone who murders a young girl for kicks should be put down with less sympathy than one would have for a rabid dog.

If you have to try this hard to make a crime political, it's probably not really WR material.

Reactions: N13
Back