Man Refuses To Sit Next Elderly Black Woman On Ryanair Flight To London

Should the man been kicked out of the plane?

• Total voters
These are the people who voted for brexit

Kick the stupid old fuck off the plane. No one forcing him to sit on there.

As long as youre cool and not annoying or ignorant then i wouldn't care who i was sitting next to.

Id prefer a hot skinny white women though

<puh-lease75>

He looks/sounds like an aged....

screen-shot-2017-04-02-at-7-05-31-am.png

Hopefully they served him a similar inflight meal.

I can't tell whats going on there. Why didn't he want to sit there?

I can't tell whats going on there. Why didn't he want to sit there?
Agree. They're telling us it was because he's racist but the video doesn't really make it clear. How do they know?

Agree. They're telling us it was because he's racist but the video doesn't really make it clear. How do they know?

Apparently he called her an 'Ugly black bastard'. Video is annoying as it doesn't show the beginning of whatever happened.

Apparently he called her an 'Ugly black bastard'. Video is annoying as it doesn't show the beginning of whatever happened.
That kind of insult usually doesn't just come out of the blue. He probably is racist but she had to have done something to piss him off and bring out the ugly side of him.

I mean the guy bought a ticket on an airline, surely he didn't expect to be able to just call people racist names and get a new seat?

I guess my point is, there's always more to the story.

I mean the guy bought a ticket on an airline, surely he didn't expect to be able to just call people racist names and get a new seat?
I think you’d be surprised dude

That kind of insult usually doesn't just come out of the blue. He probably is racist but she had to have done something to piss him off and bring out the ugly side of him.

I guess my point is, there's always more to the story.
Yes, everyone knows that racists generally have to be provoked before they show their colors.

giphy.gif

I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but this presumption is one of the reasons that racists can get away with so much, so often. Others are always looking for a way to humanize their savage and inhumane tendencies. A day will come with racists, will get the electric chair. And it can't come soon enough.

So what started the confrontation?

The full story seems to confirm it. She was in the aisle seat and needed to move so that he could get to his seat so rather than be patient and wait for her to move he starts abusing her.

It's a shame that the other passengers didn't just kick the shit out of him but it's been passed to the police in Essex where the plane landed so he'll get done for it.

She ended up being moved to another seat which I guess was best for her but him having a racist temper tantrum shouldn't have been rewarded.

So you guys want the death penalty or at least grievous bodily harm for mean words and wrong opinions? Woo-hoo.

I would have just given him my seat and taken his, but then again, I'm not full of political vitriol. No, wait, I actually am.

It's good to stand up for what you believe

Back