Man Refuses To Sit Next Elderly Black Woman On Ryanair Flight To London

Should the man been kicked out of the plane?

• Total voters
Knowing Ryanair I’m surprised they don’t offer a ‘Choose the ethnicity of the person you sit next to’ supplement...

I need subtitles there.

You'd think the people who live near the epicenter of where the language was invented would know how to speak it clearly but apparently they don't.

I'm more shocked by those awful seats. Is that what poor people have to sit on in planes? Ewww. Germs.

Why's it always: "there's gotta be more to the story, surely she did something to deserve it!"

Sometimes a mean, racist fuck is just that. The black person didn't always do something to deserve it. Wtf

racism. aren't you paying attention?

do you ask fat people how doughnuts disappear? you already know.

It's funny how hate turns us into what we hate.

I mean what you just said is basically the same as assuming black people are responsible for a violent crime, for example.

Why's it always: "there's gotta be more to the story, surely she did something to deserve it!"

Sometimes a mean, racist fuck is just that. The black person didn't always do something to deserve it. Wtf

Why is whenever a white person is the victim of violent crime by blacks, you always go 'yeah but what did he do to deserve it?'

Knowing Ryanair I’m surprised they don’t offer a ‘Choose the ethnicity of the person you sit next to’ supplement...

A 20€ free to not sit by a minority option

So the guy didn’t want to sit next to some smelly bitch what’s the big deal

It's funny how hate turns us into what we hate.

I mean what you just said is basically the same as assuming black people are responsible for a violent crime, for example.
it's funny how we deflect to hide what we hate.

Why is whenever a white person is the victim of violent crime by blacks, you always go 'yeah but what did he do to deserve it?'

Care to provide an example of me stating this?

Didn't watch, was it because she was elderly or black or sudden onset of dementia?

Calling someone a black bastard is hardly 'ghosts of racism'
He's just describing her to the best of his abilities.

I mean, she's black and he's peeved by her, makes perfect sense why he uttered that string of words. Nothing racist at all, no señor.

That kind of insult usually doesn't just come out of the blue. He probably is racist but she had to have done something to piss him off and bring out the ugly side of him.

I mean the guy bought a ticket on an airline, surely he didn't expect to be able to just call people racist names and get a new seat?

I guess my point is, there's always more to the story.

You never know.

But I'd caution you about giving proven racists the benefit of the doubt.

Some people hide their racism well, others do not.

Lots of old people seem to think they can do and say whatever they want.

The English have the lamest insults.

All of Europe really.

“What’s the rest of the story?” and “there has to be more to the story”, are just simply not so subtle racist dog whistles. If you ever read comments on news articles, whenever there is a black person who is the victim of racism, all of the white supremacists and Russian operatives on the site will say exactly one of those two things. You only have to look at a couple other comments they made on other articles to know they’re white supremacists or Russian trolls.

Back