Man Refuses To Sit Next Elderly Black Woman On Ryanair Flight To London

Should the man been kicked out of the plane?

• Total voters
No, no you don’t. I have never fucking seen any key ever write that anywhere and I read a shitload of news articles along with the comments. I have never once seen that. You know damn well that shit doesn’t happen, and if it does, it doesn’t happen often.

Literally every time but OK be dishonest.

They should've just kicked him off and gave him his money back. I don't see why causing a minor disruption would warrant being arrested.

It's bizarre listening to a tattooed up black lady who sounds like my grandma.

Why would you give him your seat? Why capitulate for someone like that? Do you really think that’s a good idea? The flight attendants should have kicked him off.
Why not? If he has problems sitting besides a black person, and I don't, then where's the problem? I don't know his reasons, neither do you. I don't have anything against racists of all races. Many have good reasons to act like they do, on all sides of the equation.

Also, doing someone a favor is "capitulating" now? Lmao, how old are you?

I couldn't understand a fucking word these British wankers where saying. Can someone who speaks stupid explain to me what was going on?

I find it hard to believe that this man made it this far in life without ever having to be near a black person in a public setting and is just now voicing his discontent.

What's the story here?

Should've been kicked off the flight. I'm far from a millennial snowflake, but if I'd have been there I'd have demanded the prick get thrown off. And would hope that others would follow suit.

Back