Man vs. Woman Fight brewing....

Was posted a few days ago. I like how the "battle of the sexes" requires a female pro fighting some comic who's never worked out to prove their case.

Well, but that's the point. Almost no one will argue that a female pro can beat a male pro (unless there is a huge skill level discrepancy).

But there are a shitload of bros out there who are convinced that no woman ever anywhere could beat any man ever anywhere in a fist fight.

Every once in a while a trained woman gets tired of hearing that shit and calls out one of those bros.

No different from small dudes calling out large internet tough guys, which happens all the time. No one complains that a pro LW should be calling out a pro LHW when that happens.

In a way, she's proving him right by accepting this fight.

Throwing "man versus woman fight" in youtube shows a lot of freak shows.

Horrible PR move

Great PR move if you ask me. She's already making more money than a low level, UFC fighter in his 1st UFC fight. And the GoFundMe page was created less than 48 hours ago. She was making about $0 for Ammy fights.

Throwing "man versus woman fight" in youtube shows a lot of freak shows.

Freakshows are great. The same can be said in the early UFC's when there were no weight divisions.

Plenty of people wanted to see the little guy beat the gigantic one. So why is it wrong when women wants to fight men?

The back story of this Marine man vs. woman fight was that they were BOTH trained and the Female was talking shit about how she can whoop any Male Marine on base.

Freakshows are great. The same can be said in the early UFC's when there were no weight divisions.

Plenty of people wanted to see the little guy beat the gigantic one. So why is it wrong when women wants to fight men?

The back story of this Marine man vs. woman fight was that they were BOTH trained and the Female was talking shit about how she can whoop any Male Marine on base.

Yeah, I read the backstory. I mean....she asked for what she got. I don't feel bad for her: they had gloves on, headgear, a pretty careful ref.

Knowing oneself is also part of combat sports, and she didn't have the humility to pick a fair fight.

Cyborg vs DJ is the only acceptable fight. I think the odds would be almost even.

This gotta be a work of some kind. The one man vs. woman MMA fight that would be somewhat legit is Gabi Garcia vs. Bob Sapp (two fighters with serious holes in their fight game) though the cynical part of me suspects that Sapp would probably try to throw that fight anyway. Inb4 wasteland <32>

Last edited:
She's already making more money than a low level, UFC fighter in his 1st UFC fight.

You keep saying this, but it's utter nonsense. A UFC fighter in his first fight gets at least $10k/$10k plus $2.5k from Reebok.

Why?

People really need to see girls get smacked around to know which sex is stronger/faster/better?

Why?

People really need to see girls get smacked around to know which sex is stronger/faster/better?
Women are stronger P4P, they can beat up men twice their size while wearing high heels.

You keep saying this, but it's utter nonsense. A UFC fighter in his first fight gets at least $10k/$10k plus $2.5k from Reebok.

Sorry Sherbro, that's bullshit. Here's just an example from UFC 217. Ricardo Ramos made $2500 and that was his 2nd UFC fight with an 11-1 record. But guess what:

1. This was a UFC PPV and not the FREE fight nights where they should get paid a lot less and where most fighters would debut. Remember, I'm talking about the lowest here...although if they get a UFC fight, then they're really not at the lowest bottom.

2. This was Ramos' 2nd fight, yet he only got paid $2500 and with an 11-1 record.
3. This was the MAIN CARD, so imagine what the lowest on the Preliminary Fight Card gets.
4. Now imagine even less, b/c the Early Preliminary Fight Card's pay is even less.

Your $10k figure is bullshit, because that's a lot. Now the Reebok's payout is significant at $2500, but that girl can also get sponsorship.

And her gofundme page is already at $3040 in less than 3 days...the goal was like $2000, but they just changed it to $4k b/c they saw the cash rolling in:
https://www.gofundme.com/anna-dempster-vs-internet-troll

And she keeps this money, no matter what....even if the guy chickens out and don't show. Low level UFC fighters don't get this guaranteed pay.

What else is sad is that Ramos has to pay for his coaching & manager, etc, most likely. So he's netting even less. But at the Ammy level, most coaching comes free with the gym fees as those are lower level coaches who are glad to be noticed.

MMA Junkie:

Michael Bisping: $40,000 Georges St-Pierre: $30,000

Cody Garbrandt: $40,000 T.J. Dillashaw: $30,000

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: $40,000 Rose Namajunas: $30,000

Stephen Thompson: $10,000 Jorge Masvidal: $15,000

Paulo Costa: $2,500 def. Johny Hendricks: $20,000

James Vick: $5,000 def. Joseph Duffy: $5,000

Ovince Saint Preux: $15,000 def. Corey Anderson: $5,000

Mark Godbeer: $2,500 def. Walt Harris: $5,000

Randy Brown: $5,000 def. Mickey Gall: $2,500

Curtis Blaydes: $2,500 def. Aleksei Oleinik: $5,000

Ricardo Ramos: $2,500 def. Aiemann Zahabi: $2,500

TOTAL: $315,000

What else is sad is that Ramos has to pay for his coaching & manager
I've always found the notion of paying for a manager when you make less than a fast food worker dumb. It's like paying someone to get you part time fast food gigs.

Sorry Sherbro, that's bullshit. Here's just an example from UFC 217. Ricardo Ramos made $2500 and that was his 2nd UFC fight with an 11-1 record. But guess what:

1. This was a UFC PPV and not the FREE fight nights where they should get paid a lot less and where most fighters would debut. Remember, I'm talking about the lowest here...although if they get a UFC fight, then they're really not at the lowest bottom.

2. This was Ramos' 2nd fight, yet he only got paid $2500 and with an 11-1 record.
3. This was the MAIN CARD, so imagine what the lowest on the Preliminary Fight Card gets.
4. Now imagine even less, b/c the Early Preliminary Fight Card's pay is even less.

Your $10k figure is bullshit, because that's a lot. Now the Reebok's payout is significant at $2500, but that girl can also get sponsorship.

And her gofundme page is already at $3040 in less than 3 days...the goal was like $2000, but they just changed it to $4k b/c they saw the cash rolling in:
https://www.gofundme.com/anna-dempster-vs-internet-troll

And she keeps this money, no matter what....even if the guy chickens out and don't show. Low level UFC fighters don't get this guaranteed pay.

What else is sad is that Ramos has to pay for his coaching & manager, etc, most likely. So he's netting even less. But at the Ammy level, most coaching comes free with the gym fees as those are lower level coaches who are glad to be noticed.

MMA Junkie:

Michael Bisping: $40,000 Georges St-Pierre: $30,000

Cody Garbrandt: $40,000 T.J. Dillashaw: $30,000

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: $40,000 Rose Namajunas: $30,000

Stephen Thompson: $10,000 Jorge Masvidal: $15,000

Paulo Costa: $2,500 def. Johny Hendricks: $20,000

James Vick: $5,000 def. Joseph Duffy: $5,000

Ovince Saint Preux: $15,000 def. Corey Anderson: $5,000

Mark Godbeer: $2,500 def. Walt Harris: $5,000

Randy Brown: $5,000 def. Mickey Gall: $2,500

Curtis Blaydes: $2,500 def. Aleksei Oleinik: $5,000

Ricardo Ramos: $2,500 def. Aiemann Zahabi: $2,500

TOTAL: $315,000

For christ's sake...

First of all, UFC217 was in New York State and The New York State Athletic Commission doesn’t release fighter pay info.

Secondly, those figures you're quoting are the outfitting pay: the Reebok money. It's not their salaries.

Finally: the UFC minimum wage is $10k/$10k. Google it.

I've always found the notion of paying for a manager when you make less than a fast food worker dumb. It's like paying someone to get you part time fast food gigs.

At the low levels, the managers work on a commission. And they usually only get a percentage of the fights that they set up....so if the fighter makes his own contacts/fights, then the manager don't get a piece of it. It varies though.

But true that a Fighter's life is certainly hardship.

For christ's sake...

First of all, UFC217 was in New York State and The New York State Athletic Commission doesn’t release fighter pay info.

1. Where did MMA Junkie get those numbers from then? You think they made it up like you did?

2. I merely posted an example from a quick search, which came up with UFC 217. Would it soothe your tits if I got the payout numbers for another UFC event that wasn't in NY?

Secondly, those figures you're quoting are the outfitting pay: the Reebok money. It's not their salaries.

Show me where UFC fighters at the lowest level on their 500+ fighter roster, are paid a salary. Are you just making this shit up?

Finally: the UFC minimum wage is $10k/$10k. Google it.

I guess you're right, but you're still a bitch though.

This is beyond retarted. I cant believe there are people who actually want to see this.

1. Where did MMA Junkie get those numbers from then? You think they made it up like you did?

Read this you stupid motherfucker:
http://thesportsdaily.com/mma-manifesto/ufc-217-fighter-salaries-reebok-attendance-gate/

2. I merely posted an example from a quick search, which came up with UFC 217. Would it soothe your tits if I got the payout numbers for another UFC event that wasn't in NY

Go ahead. Pick one after 2015 in Las Vegas (which reports salaries) and you'll see that nobody makes less than $10k/$10k.

Show me where UFC fighters at the lowest level on their 500+ fighter roster, are paid a salary. Are you just making this shit up?

Everyone at every level of the roster gets outfitting pay (Their Reebok money) and a salary (Their Show/Win money).

I guess you're right

Yeah, I know. Apology accepted :)

Back