Man vs. Woman Fight brewing....

So are they grappling or is this a full on MMA fight?

Well from what we have seen with girls like Regina Halmich and Germaine de Randamie (when something like this has been done before) is that elite level female fighters can just about get the better of untrained, out-of-shape, middle aged men who have never fought before in their lives.

If this guys is in his physical prime and in good shape then this could get ugly and embarrassing.

1:10 befor the excitement really starts.

For the soundtrack:
Because, music.

cue Benny Hill theme.

I remember when this chick was thought of as an A+ FeMMA fighter like over ten years ago. I would have thought she'd become a real estate agent a long time ago.

Yep. We just landed in orlando. No eye injuries here. Patterson’s eye looked horrible last weekend. Anyone who says she pussied out have no fucking clue what they are talking about. It was close to swollen shut last saturday.

So 2 girls already pulled out and I'm seeing LaRosa lost to the 4 feet 9 Nakai and the world beater Modaferri.

If the comedian actually tries, this might give a very bad name to the sport. A can getting beat on by a man sounds like something they'd do in a Brazilian favela.

I'm still into it though.

If you actually watched the fight with rin, tara won it but since she didnt getthe finish, hometown decision went to nakai. And wow, losing to roxanne is such a bad thing. Its pretty obvious you’ve never watched wmma outside of the ufc’s part. Tara was the women’s mma fighter for 5-7 years, when you all were fawning over gina, tara was beating the top ranked women in the world, no one in wmmahas the 15 fight win streak tara has, some may have longer ones but they dont have the quality wins she does.

If you actually watched the fight with rin, tara won it but since she didnt getthe finish, hometown decision went to nakai. And wow, losing to roxanne is such a bad thing. Its pretty obvious you’ve never watched wmma outside of the ufc’s part. Tara was the women’s mma fighter for 5-7 years, when you all were fawning over gina, tara was beating the top ranked women in the world, no one in wmmahas the 15 fight win streak tara has, some may have longer ones but they dont have the quality wins she does.

I watch WMMA when it's in the UFC. Beyond the top 5 the talent is abysmal even in the UFC, I can only imagine the world beaters that are outside the UFC. The Dandois and LaRosas of the world.

yes losing to modaferri means you're a pretty bad fighter.

Wouldn't surprise me if LaRosa's team called the cops to save themselves the embarrassment of getting a beat down from an average comedian.

So, is this still happening? Where can I watch it?

LOL we called the cops? That’s absolutely fucking retarded. To anyone who thinks that, you’re just as fucking retarded as this guy.
I watch WMMA when it's in the UFC. Beyond the top 5 the talent is abysmal even in the UFC, I can only imagine the world beaters that are outside the UFC. The Dandois and LaRosas of the world.

yes losing to modaferri means you're a pretty bad fighter.

Wouldn't surprise me if LaRosa's team called the cops to save themselves the embarrassment of getting a beat down from an average comedian.

And throwing tara in with dandois?? Wow. Showing your ignorance.. just wow. Is this how far this forum has fallen?

Cops shut it down. Showed up with the Florida commission and they cancelled it

What the hell, First RIZIN cancel Kandori vs Gabi and now

COPS cancel Woman vs Ripped 160 pound male

This is why RUSSIA is the ultimate MMA Mecca, nothing gets cancelled unless the owner is assasinated

Was really looking forward to this, first MMA fight including women that kind of got me going
<JonesLaugh>

i thought intergender matches were a thing of pro wrestling, specially in Mexico.

guess mma is slowly becoming a different form of pro wrestling.

Back