Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

At least the mechanic went out doing what he was good at, getting his nuts lubed and wrenched.
giphy.gif

This should be one of those motivational posters.

"Karma".

How the fuck did they know they were having sex?

Probably because the mechanic had her vaginal juices on his pecker. Still doesn't prove they were having sex though. He could have slipped and landed in there when changing her cabin filter. It happens.

That is both Karma and grounds for a Darwin award. What dumbasses don't know about Carbon Monoxide poisoning by now?

I wonder what mourning a person like that feels like though. A mixture of anger, hurt, and the typical grief, I imagine.

As much as one would try, it wouldn't be a simple "oh, she was a cheating whore so fuck her!" You still feel sad but also betrayed.

They failed to achieve the ultimate orgasm LUL NOOBZ alert.

Some of you guys are so predictably pathetic.

Being cheated on hurts like a bitch, but wanting someone to die because of it? I take it you agree with capital punishment for adultery? So if a man cheats on his wife, should he be stoned to death?

The worst part is that more than likely a few of you have cheated on someone and are being incredibly hypocritical. More importantly, you think that you are being callous, but it's the exact opposite. Wanting someone you don't know and have no relationship with to die because they cheated on someone is an incredibly emotional reaction. A real man buckles up, throw the bitch to the curb and then doesn't let it bring him down.

Ultimately you cannot control others, and you are not responsible for their actions.

Cheating shouldn't be a death sentence, but if I walked in on my wife dead with a lover, it'd probably take a while for me to get to the grieving.

Lucky guy I’d have to say. Saves the hassle of a divorce and her taking all his assets.

Must have been a pretty shitty mechanic, I must add

Probably because the mechanic had her vaginal juices on his pecker. Still doesn't prove they were having sex though. He could have slipped and landed in there when changing her cabin filter. It happens.

Right. What an odd question lol. Also i reckon they possibly didnt have clothes on. When the mechanic and i are boning in the car we usually take most of our clothes off. At least the pathway to the butt

Really, he found them screwing, gassed them, and called the cops.

That’s what I was thinking. I thought a mechanic would know better than to leave a car on in the garage. But then I remembered what most of the mechanics I’ve ever known were like. After that, the story seems plausible.

I think using a hose only speeds up the process. Me thinks that if you leave the car running in a closed garage it has the same effect but it will take longer.

There was a story a few years back where a bunch of kids died because they left the car running in the garage, which was directly below their room/ apartment.

Back