Man wins 9 million dollars from wife's lover after finding him in bed with his wife

-Short men are getting married later in life to younger women. However, the study also says that they have to offset their lack of height by making more money than their spouse and have better education. Essentially having to play with the provider role to attract the female into wanting to be with him. However, as you pointed out that the man in question uses this to his advantage to keep the female in place in marriage. However, this does not mean that the wife is sexually attracted to the male physically and as can be seen in the opening video for an example could easily be getting dicked on the side by a man she truly finds attractive while said male continues to provide a nice life for her. So in short, yes you get a young pretty wife that you can lay down the law towards but that does not mean that her primary motive of being with you isn't for security.
You don't understand that what women are attracted to isn't the same as what men are attracted to. Men's attraction to women is almost all about looks. Women are attracted to looks, yea, but also to personality, intelligence, charm, basically the whole package.

And part of that package is the ability to provide and make her feel secure. Being a provider (without being a sap) makes you look more attractive. If a woman is the main breadwinner, no matter how physically attractive the dude, she will become less and less attracted to him as time goes on.

The fact that the study shows the manlets having more money, getting younger/hotter snatch and keeping them means the woman usually is genuinely attracted / in love with the dude because she can easily just divorce him and take half his wealth while she's still young and hot.

You don't understand that what women are attracted to isn't the same as what men are attracted to. Men's attraction to women is almost all about looks. Women are attracted to looks, yea, but also to personality, intelligence, charm, basically the whole package.

And part of that package is the ability to provide and make her feel secure. Being a provider (without being a sap) makes you look more attractive. If a woman is the main breadwinner, no matter how physically attractive the dude, she will become less and less attracted to him as time goes on.

The fact that the study shows the manlets having more money, getting younger/hotter snatch and keeping them means the woman usually is genuinely attracted / in love with the dude because she can easily just divorce him and take half his wealth while she's still young and hot.

You don't seem to understand that women are just as visually attracted as men. Women are willing to forgoe on looks for other attributes. However, the list of things you mention can be broken down into 3 main categories.

1. Looks (Height and/or face)
2. Money
3. Social status

A woman wanting to have a one night stand with you will most often be mostly base on physical attraction which is why in tinder study done in 2015 it was found that women often got with men who were tall and had good faces. When it comes to relationship, each women will weigh these 3 traits (looks, status, money) differently. For some it will be more on money and status while other girls might care more about looks/status than money and will pick a good looking guy that's popular over some Elliot rodger looking dude that comes from a rich family. The belief that men tell themselves that women care more about personality is why we often get guys like these doing cringe worthy acts of love and trying to win the girl over with personality when their is a clear gap in looks.

[Alexa went with the highschool quarterback - looks and status win out]
40092149_1849128488533698_6133676588220284928_n.jpg

There is nothing wrong with being a provider but when it is the main reason a woman is with you then be prepared with lots of sexual frustration, infidelity and possibly divorce if the woman takes it that far. One of the biggest mistake men make is thinking that money/status can compensate for actual physical attraction. it cannot.

You don't seem to understand that women are just as visually attracted as men. Women are willing to forgoe on looks for other attributes. However, the list of things you mention can be broken down into 3 main categories.

1. Looks (Height and/or face)
2. Money
3. Social status

A woman wanting to have a one night stand with you will most often be mostly base on physical attraction which is why in tinder study done in 2015 it was found that women often got with men who were tall and had good faces. When it comes to relationship, each women will weigh these 3 traits (looks, status, money) differently. For some it will be more on money and status while other girls might care more about looks/status than money and will pick a good looking guy that's popular over some Elliot rodger looking dude that comes from a rich family. The belief that men tell themselves that women care more about personality is why we often get guys like these doing cringe worthy acts of love and trying to win the girl over with personality when their is a clear gap in looks.

[Alexa went with the highschool quarterback - looks and status win out]
40092149_1849128488533698_6133676588220284928_n.jpg

There is nothing wrong with being a provider but when it is the main reason a woman is with you then be prepared with lots of sexual frustration, infidelity and possibly divorce if the woman takes it that far. One of the biggest mistake men make is thinking that money/status can compensate for actual physical attraction. it cannot.

Women don't forgo looks for different things. They are attracted to men for different reasons.

To make a long post, short, it's masculinity. Masculinity is more important to them than looks. When I talk about masculinity, it's not limited to being buff, tall, etc. It's motivation, assertiveness, being the leader in the relationship, being a provider, being willing to take charge and genuine confidence.

I've seen many average-looking or below average-looking dudes get multiple chicks because of masculinity. I've also seen dudes with above-average looks get in the door with a chick but fail to get far because of their insecurity or their tendency to be a people-pleaser.

But I'm sure you'll blame not being able to bag hot women on your looks, ignoring the fact that you're just not a masculine dude.

<Dany07>

Is this forum dominated by tall incels or something?

dominated by incels that are pretending to be tall.

The obsession with height here is ridiculous. Yet the same group ridicule male celebrities wearing heels to appear taller.

Tall? Gurl pls. It’s very obvious all these dudes are bitter manlets.
I disagree. It think it's a bunch of tall guys who base a lot of their self worth on how tall they are and how that should get them laid, but yet still doesn't. Nothing gets panties wetter than obsessing over your own physical traits and insecurity.

I freely admit that I'm short, but I still got laid in my single days, and I now have a beautiful fiancé. But I also never based my entire self worth on my height, nor constantly lamented during every dry spell.

Back