Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1481.gif
L9

The boast

Then denial

Then why

Jacob gave us comment at first, but went quiet when we told him Surefire Intelligence's phone number redirected to a voicemail account registered to his mom.

<36>{<jordan}

Jacob gave us comment at first, but went quiet when we told him Surefire Intelligence's phone number redirected to a voicemail account registered to his mom.

<36>{<jordan}
I think he’s proper fucked

The boast

Then denial

Then why

Wow seems to dumb to even be true. If you set something like this up on purpose why in gods name during any part of this process would you use someones name who is associated with you. He's fucked.

I fucking unliked this post just so I could like it again. ROFL
I can't even imagine being that kid in the following weeks at school.

You grab your ski-mask, your all black garb, you are 'street' and 'tough' and 'ready for action'. You are with your boyz and you are going out to cause havoc and wreck shit. You are your own man and you are going out to make a statement.

then...

s-a4db0197ab8467991c886396d3345afd6d5e5862.gif

Wow seems to dumb to even be true. If you set something like this up on purpose why in gods name during any part of this process would you use someones name who is associated with you. He's fucked.
He has now inherited the same situation Muller has been in for a while...

You come at the king, you best not miss.

I'm waiting until something is actually public.
Definitely. But the info in the article is quite interesting. It would be awesome if we would see some compliments from right wingers about the apparent forthright and professional way Mueller is handling the investigation, but instead all you hear is how he must have nothing because he's not releasing anything to the public. Since that is how Comey got in so much trouble the cognitive dissonance fucking boggles my mind.

I don't remember liberals rubbing 'Obama Derangement Syndrome' into Republicans after he won.

Yet Obama had Republicans dressing up as Colonial Era douchebags in the Tea Party & had psychos camping out at Starbucks with assault riffles because they were scared Obama was going to take their precious guns.

Because conservatives are petulant children.

That's why many of them still live at home as evidenced by this Jacob Wohl guys "surefire intelligence" number forwarding to his mommy.

Fucking dolts.

“Waste of your time -- tell him to go f--- himself," Stone wrote.

"Who?" Credico asked.

"Mueller," Stone said.

Other messages in April show Stone accusing Credico of cooperating with Mueller.

"Everyone says u are wearing a wire for Mueller," Stone wrote in one message. Another said: "vital people know you are wearing a wire and narching for Mueller to f--- Assange."

I really hope he gets what he deserves. Looks like he will at this rate heh heh

I think your misunderstand the meme. The meme is saying you're robots who repeat whatever the MSM tells you to because they program you like robots. So the MSM says "Trump drinks 12 cokes a day". Then the robots start parroting it nonstop because they've been programmed to by the MSM.

Also before anyone tries to debate me on this I'm not saying it's true or not just that this is what the meme is supposed to mean.
Not a dig at you ,but the irony of trumpets poking fun at others for repeating clichéd talking points is off the charts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back