Manager Conor McGregor calls Floyd Mayweather p*ssy, but ‘Notorious’ ducks everyone who can beat him

Lmao you are the one straight up LYING and even admittedly so. I speak only truth.

Off the top of my head, I didn't recall the exact dates of the events, and so made the mistake of claiming 6 months between Aldo and Nate fights instead of 3.

You on the other hand, are too much of a bitch to acknowledge that you are straight up lying when claiming that Conor "didn't bulk up" for the RDA fight and that Frankie was "in shape" to take the fight.

Yeah, run along now little fanboy.

TS you owned yourself.

Mcgregor fought Mayweather and Diaz.

Your thread should say after making $100 million Mcgregor wont fight professional fighters period.

He will however fight referees, criminal scum, and probably cocktail waitresses like the coke fiend millionaire drug addict he has become.

Called out Aldo
Called out RDA
Called out Eddie

You people serious??

But they didn' think Diaz could beat him which is why he took the fight in the first place

And Aldo?? The best ever at featherweight. And he was called out from day one by Conor McGregor. What about RDA? A killer at light weight at the time. He also called him out and RDA pulled out..

To be fair, a lot of those guys who are 'good stylistically for him' only become good stylistic match ups after McGregor wins.

Pre-fight, Aldo was going to kill him with leg kicks. Alvarez was going to dominate with wrestling. I'm not sure how Chad Mendes was a good style match up if he's supposedly avoiding wrestlers/grapplers. Or Nate Diaz for that matter.

The man has fought nothing but top-notch competition since day one in the UFC.. Look at Khabib for god sake’s and compare his resume to Conor. It’s a joke.

When Conor has the belt he calls out nobody

He called out Floyd

Made 100 million.. Blame the UFC. Nobody else would be rushing back after that payday. They could have kept him hungry by denying the Floyd fight. They should have..

He called out Floyd

Made 100 million.. Blame the UFC. Nobody else would be rushing back after that payday. They could have kept him hungry by denying the Floyd fight. They should have..
So he took another no risk fight with the belt?

Well he got brain damage

Off the top of my head, I didn't recall the exact dates of the events, and so made the mistake of claiming 6 months between Aldo and Nate fights instead of 3.

You on the other hand, are too much of a bitch to acknowledge that you are straight up lying when claiming that Conor "didn't bulk up" for the RDA fight and that Frankie was "in shape" to take the fight.

Yeah, run along now little fanboy.

Lmao, of course you don't know about that shit. You aren't putting. Any significant muscle size in 3 or 6 months. Lmao what's a dork you are.

So he took another no risk fight with the belt?

Well he got brain damage

It’s the fault Of the UFC that he is not back. If you cashed in $100 million would you run right back under their terms? Of course Not.. They are the idiots that allowed him to make that money. Before he made that money he ran a crazy schedule of media and fights. He fought four times in just 11 months.

I can see why there is an entire subforum for this bullshit....

It’s the fault Of the UFC that he is not back. If you cashed in $100 million would you run right back under their terms? Of course Not.. They are the idiots that allowed him to make that money. Before he made that money he ran a crazy schedule of media and fights. He fought four times in just 11 months.
O yea I know that, he isn't coming back for his shit ufc pay days.

I think the ufc are willing to let it run and wait for Conor needing a pay day.

His name won't stay big forever if he isn't going to fight.

I could see him back in around April. The ufc should set a deadline to strip him though.

He will bring buys whenever he comes back, start promoting other fighters so he might want to actually fight someone that could add a few buys.

Lmao, of course you don't know about that shit. You aren't putting. Any significant muscle size in 3 or 6 months. Lmao what's a dork you are.

You really are that stupid...

In fighting terms, bulking up doesn't strictly mean putting on muscle. It means adjusting your body to performing with more bulk - muscle or otherwise.

This is the edge I'm talking about vs someone like Frankie, whose camp was dedicated to a fight at 145 and who clearly doesn't walk around anywhere close to Conor's 177lb.

But that aside, to anyone who doesn't have his head up his ass, it's obvious that Conor did put on muscle in those 3 months. How much exacly, and whether he did it naturally has been the subject of debate.

194.0.jpg

196.0.jpg

Keep posting, please. You're just digging your dumb ass into a deeper hole.

Called out Aldo
Called out RDA
Called out Eddie

You people serious??

Didn't have a belt to lose

Where them title defenses at motherfucker?! 2 promotions, 4 titles, not a single defense of any of them. When it comes to McFraud it's neither no stakes, no problem or mo stakes mo ducking defending the belt.

if Conor needed the money, he'd be fighting. he's not shy to take a fight he can lose. the real context here is that Conor can afford not to fight. he's not a Mayweather, who can pump out 12 rounds casually evading significant damage from the greatest boxers in the world. there's more risk for him and the reward is no longer so desirable. it's business and agenda. i wouldn't call either of them a pussy. they're business minded fighters.

I could see him back in around April. The ufc should set a deadline to strip him though.

Haven't heard anything from the chap who was the commissioner at the Bellator event in Dublin who seemed to be head strong about Conor being served with a suspension if he fights in the UFC.

Conor said before the Mayweather fight and after it he didn't care about the money and that he was set for life already. People go on as if they know about how much he makes and that he's spending his money quicker than he earns it - nobody knows what he's making, what he has invested in with it, etc.

Since 189 he's talked publicly with Dana beside him about how he is bringing in revenue for the UFC, that he's not getting his fair share of the profits and it's not like he banked all the money made on his side - for him to fight outside of his contract with the UFC needs their permission and they have their hands held out taking in some of that money. That's the only explanation I can come up with Dana saying they had their 'best year' in 2017 (if that is true)

In terms of the belt being defended, the UFC are going to give him a special dispensation on a timeline of when it's defended. Conor had said they were negotiating and Dana said the same thing at a media scrum he done not so long ago. I don't think he's given any signals that he doesn't want to fight anymore, but I'd guess that it's a point of principal that he gets a fair share of the money made from an event he's headlining.

Also, with the way that Mayweather fight went, he took clean shots to the head and Conor has always being vocal about head trauma and worrying about being a vegetable later on in life. I think the damage he took in that fight could possibly be a reason why he's letting his brain heal up - but he's not going to talk about that publicly, imo.

Who knows what's going on, but I don't think it's a case of Conor kicking his heels and deciding if he wants to fight again or not. From what he's said in interviews promoting the documentary, he's talked about wanting to fight again.

Where them title defenses at motherfucker?! 2 promotions, 4 titles, not a single defense of any of them. When it comes to McFraud it's neither no stakes, no problem or mo stakes mo ducking defending the belt.

It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with having a belt or not having a belt. When are these idiots going to get that notion out of their minds? It’s about the money. The UFC did not keep him hungry. There was a time when he was. They stupidly allowed him to make more money in one fight then any UFC fighter has ever made in their entire career by about 12 miles. It has nothing to do with anything you put around your waist. It’s what’s in your wallet.

Back