Manager Conor McGregor calls Floyd Mayweather p*ssy, but ‘Notorious’ ducks everyone who can beat him

They stupidly allowed him to make more money in one fight then any UFC fighter has ever made in their entire career by about 12 miles.

LOL @ Stupidly.
This allowance made them all richer.
May-Mac was the biggest income for the company for 2017.

They'll do it again, if that pays off. They strip WW title off Woodley, FW title off Holloway and put them on Conor's shoulder if it pays off.

Conor will cling to his remaining belt (by not defending it) harder that his nuthuggers cling to his nuts. he knows that without that belt he is just a failed boxer.

Conor will cling to his remaining belt (by not defending it) harder that his nuthuggers cling to his nuts. he knows that without that belt he is just a failed boxer.

LOL @ failed boxer.
With money he made, you'd accept to be a "failed boxer".

He's a businessman and an athlete. He has fans, not nuthuggers. And stupid haters like yourself.

LOL @ failed boxer.
With money he made, you'd accept to be a "failed boxer".

He's a businessman and an athlete. He has fans, not nuthuggers. And stupid haters like yourself.
doesnt matter how much money he made or what I would do for the money. he is a failed boxer and you are a stupid nuthugger.

The UFC did not keep him hungry. There was a time when he was. They stupidly allowed him to make more money in one fight then any UFC fighter has ever made in their entire career by about 12 miles.

I could see how having a few million quid could make it more difficult to get up and get into a training camp and lose that hunger - but everyone who is fighting, part of it is for the love of the competition. I'm sure it wanes on fighters as they go further on in their careers and maybe Conor is taking a break from it.

We've heard GSP, Silva and a couple of other fighters being vocal about the pressure they're under when they're fighting and they have that target on their back. Maybe now he has a kid and is busy in other areas of his life he might not fight as often as he did in 2015/16.

I thought Conor said something interesting around the time he was doing the world tour with Aldo by saying; 'the game is designed to break you'

You really are that stupid...

In fighting terms, bulking up doesn't strictly mean putting on muscle. It means adjusting your body to performing with more bulk - muscle or otherwise.

This is the edge I'm talking about vs someone like Frankie, whose camp was dedicated to a fight at 145 and who clearly doesn't walk around anywhere close to Conor's 177lb.

But that aside, to anyone who doesn't have his head up his ass, it's obvious that Conor did put on muscle in those 3 months. How much exacly, and whether he did it naturally has been the subject of debate.

194.0.jpg

196.0.jpg

Keep posting, please. You're just digging your dumb ass into a deeper hole.

Shows picture of guy cutting and not cutting and claims he's "bulking". Lmao, you really do have to be the biggest retard on this site, and there's some big ones!

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about because you are clearly the most clueless person on this site.

doesnt matter how much money he made or what I would do for the money. he is a failed boxer and you are a stupid nuthugger.

LOLLLL
A boxer who got the best boxer of his era in the debut. Lost in the 10th round.

99% of the population on Earth, 99% of sportsmen on Earth would be "failed boxer".

And this is, ladies and gentlemen, typical logic of Conor hater

Shows picture of guy cutting and not cutting and claims he's "bulking". Lmao, you really do have to be the biggest retard on this site, and there's some big ones!

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about because you are clearly the most clueless person on this site.

LOL you're hilarious. McGregors prep for the move to LW involved a lot more than 'not cutting'. Everyone here understands it, Conor and his team talked about it at length during the build up, but you're just a super special boy.

Conor was booked to fight RDA. Possibly the worst matchup for him in the entire UFC

This destroys this narrative every time it pops up

LOL you're hilarious. McGregors prep for the move to LW involved a lot more than 'not cutting'. Everyone here understands it, Conor and his team talked about it at length during the build up, but you're just a super special boy.

Yeah, that's literally what they talked about is what I said. HAHA. Stay stupid while you get BLOCKED.

I could see how having a few million quid could make it more difficult to get up and get into a training camp and lose that hunger - but everyone who is fighting, part of it is for the love of the competition. I'm sure it wanes on fighters as they go further on in their careers and maybe Conor is taking a break from it.

We've heard GSP, Silva and a couple of other fighters being vocal about the pressure they're under when they're fighting and they have that target on their back. Maybe now he has a kid and is busy in other areas of his life he might not fight as often as he did in 2015/16.

I thought Conor said something interesting around the time he was doing the world tour with Aldo by saying; 'the game is designed to break you'

It is one of those things that fighters and fans have been complaining about fighter pay forever. We have never seen something like this before. Nobody of his star power could make this kind of cash outside the octagon. So we don't know how others would act once they did? But he did and the UFC allowed it to happen. So he is taking a break or making demands far out of reach for the UFC. If he never fights again in the UFC it will always IMO be the fault of the UFC. He had contract they could have held him to. They did not.. Now they regret it..

LOL @ Stupidly.
This allowance made them all richer.
May-Mac was the biggest income for the company for 2017.

They'll do it again, if that pays off. They strip WW title off Woodley, FW title off Holloway and put them on Conor's shoulder if it pays off.

They would not do it again IMO. Conor has gone rogue ever since and likely is asking for like 50 mil guarantees. Before the Floyd fight he was setting records every time out and they were paying him like 7-10 million..

LOLLLL
A boxer who got the best boxer of his era in the debut. Lost in the 10th round.

99% of the population on Earth, 99% of sportsmen on Earth would be "failed boxer".

And this is, ladies and gentlemen, typical logic of Conor hater
yeah, and he is in that 99%. hard to swallow I guess.
DIPmodBVYAEbAhs.jpg

It is one of those things that fighters and fans have been complaining about fighter pay forever. We have never seen something like this before. Nobody of his star power could make this kind of cash outside the octagon. So we don't know how others would act once they did? But he did and the UFC allowed it to happen. So he is taking a break or making demands far out of reach for the UFC. If he never fights again in the UFC it will always IMO be the fault of the UFC. He had contract they could have held him to. They did not.. Now they regret it..

Ortiz was always vocal about fighter pay, but his run ins with Dana and maybe the fact that he was a bit of a polarizing fighter/personality probably didn't help. And the UFC did put it out there that he was being too 'greedy' That was a very different time in MMA when he was probably at his best.

I always thought GSP could have set the bar higher in terms of fighter pay. Ortiz made a claim that the fighters made 9% of the money the UFC made from PPV buys. When it comes to money, the UFC and it being discussed out in the open - it always makes Dana/the UFC uncomfortable.

Anyway, back to GSP: he has a similar following with Canadian fans like Conor does with the Irish fans. I was always disappointed he didn't fight Silva and he may well have being up for doing it, but didn't feel he was getting the lion's share of the potential money to be made* It was the same with Silva and Jones not fighting. Silva blabbered on about having too much respect for Jones and them being friends. Jones would say similar, though I remember him being asked about the fight and mentioning how if he fought Silva and lost, it would have being damaging for sponsorship deals (I can only assume he may have got some sort of win bonus from NIKE at the time)

*I think GSP came back in part from looking at Conor and seeing the potential to make more money. The fan base is there. Canadians will travel to watch or buy his PPVs. Conor probably came along at the right time and with his personality and being outspoken about his worth, he probably forced the UFC to up his pay, but not to the amount he felt he deserved.

I'm not sure about the whole co-promotion idea he seems to be keen on - that may be a negotiation thing. I don't think the UFC would want that. Conor has mentioned the Ali Act and possibly looking in to it. But he makes more money fighting under the UFC.

That fighter type union thingy GSP and the other fighters set up;

- GSP got a title shot straight away when he came back.
- Dilashaw the same.
- Velasquez before he got injured.
- Kennedy, nothing really happened there.
- Cerrone was told to pipe down and was reminded by Dana that he paid for his lawyers over some incident that happened.

It seems a bit coincidental that 3 of those fighters got what they wanted and we haven't heard a thing from the group. GSP and other fighters were probably hesitant about outspoken about the money situation when he was fighting at WW. Conor probably kicked the door down and forced the UFC to reevaluate how they deal with their big money earner - which I think GSP would have being watching closely and maybe thinking; 'I was being underpaid'

Conor probably didn't do things smoothly by calling other fighters bums and bragging about how much he loves money. Though in a roundabout way, it does make folk sit up and think fighters are still getting paid almost nothing after taxes, paying sparring partners and other expenses.

They would not do it again IMO. Conor has gone rogue ever since and likely is asking for like 50 mil guarantees. Before the Floyd fight he was setting records every time out and they were paying him like 7-10 million..

As long as he's profitable, they'll bend over.

I also like the Colin :eek::eek::eek:s and shills claiming Colin is doing what he is doing to help the fighters cause against the promoters, while openly demanding that they beg him for a chance at him. Fuck this guy.

Back