Mandel "Rat Garbage" Nallo

Nathanli

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Did anyone see his fight on the Bellator prelims the other night? He got a nice flying knee win over Carrington Banks. It looks like they've signed him for more fights. He's a prospect out of Tristar that's been getting a lot of attention. Also I love his new nickname. I hope they start announcing him that way.

WAR RAT GARBAGE

Yeah had a sick KO in his debut fight last year. Hopefully they keep him around. LW is WEAK.

He looked badass

Finally figured out who he reminded me of.

anigif_enhanced-13150-1418243487-8.gif

Yes!
That dude is awesome!
He seems like a good guy. Loved his fight and his post interview.
I cant understand why they dont push this dude.

Really like this lad, said it when Bellator signed him for his debut. Comes with a decent rep, and he's fucking exciting. KO'ing Carrington Banks is no joke at all for a guy on his level. Nallo looks a real prospect. Why the hell is his nickname 'Rat Garbage'?!

Really like this lad, said it when Bellator signed him for his debut. Comes with a decent rep, and he's fucking exciting. KO'ing Carrington Banks is no joke at all for a guy on his level. Nallo looks a real prospect. Why the hell is his nickname 'Rat Garbage'?!

He seems like bit of an eccentric.

Maybe he gave himself the nickname. If you give yourself a nickname it has to be self deprecating or you’re a douche

I thought it was the first fight on the main card.

Yea he looked good. They gotta get this dude more active, especially since lw is weak.

His Instagram name is Rat Garbage. It's a pretty weird page haha. I'm not sure where it came from originally but apparently some people in his gym started calling him that and he's sort of just ran with it. Then he was on Ariel Helwani's show this past week and mentioned it.

One of my favorite ko's of the year.He's a Tristar guy right? I enjoyed his fight, hopefully he's active next year and can become a contender.

Hopefully they can get him to be more active, its wild how LW is arguably the deepest division world wide yet Bellator's LW division is so weak and they keep rotating the same 5 guys or so on every main card. They need some new blood in that division.

Rat Garbage! Its a Jersey thing. You wouldn't understand.

Back