MANDY (2018) starring Nic Cage

Not seen this yet but I liked The bad lieutenant movie.

You wanna see an entertaining film, with a point checkout:

It's fuckengroovin.

Very underrated.

this was shockingly competent & Nicolas was good in it. I also really liked his performance in Army of One tbh. it’s completely fucking insane, but I can’t help but be enamored w/ it.

this was shockingly competent & Nicolas was good in it. I also really liked his performance in Army of One tbh. it’s completely fucking insane, but I can’t help but be enamored w/ it.

This looks the dog's bollocks!

Saw it and enjoyed it. Feels like David Lynch and Tarantino had a child. That child went on to drop tainted acid and made a movie

Assuming this is another Cage masterclass that I have to see?

I wont be satisfied until he is handcuffed in a prison transport plane for the second time.

Assuming this is another Cage masterclass that I have to see?

Not only is it a decent performance by Cage but the movie is fucking awesome ..

Just when you thought indie movie makers could not rescue cinema .. This kind of stuff comes along .. Brilliant

Prisoner cell block 99 lol brawl i mean
Upgrade
Tom of Finland
Mandy
Hopeful for The house that Jack built

The indie scene is fresh

Well its on the list now .. Thanks for bringing it to my attention..
Not me, that other goon, HenryFlower. I never knew till he mentioned it. Gotta find it on Kodi now!

Ah ok .. Well cheers @HenryFlower

Time to do some searching .. I love the hunt
yeah it’s just one of those recent Nicolas movies that got lost in the drek of all the straight-to-VOD releases he has been starring in since Left Behind.

it’s not a particularly good movie, but Nicolas’ performance alone makes it a hidden gem when you’re shifting through the stretch of releases I referenced above.

if anyone ever has a question about whether to watch or skip a particular Nicolas movie that you stumbled upon on Netflix or wherever, especially from the past few years, just ask me, because I buy & watch them all lol

I just watched this. I used to be a big cage fan, but he lost me after a string of stinkers starting with snake eyes.

I knew this movie would be campy, but i was not prepared for this level of weirdness. Personally, I did not like it. I thought his girl was miscast. She should have been one of the cult freaks and the pretty cult girl should have been Mandy. This was very reminiscent of evil dead minus the monsters.

Back