Manhoef on fire in staredown with Bonjasky

He seems hot headed. And explosive. And athletic. Maybe those traits are connected? Someone should do a study on this.

Damn, the height difference lol.

He has been KO’d 11 times in MMA and kickboxing.

And he has KO'd more than 55 people. I don't see how that means you don't have a chin. He has an aggressive style and a mentality of KO or be KO'd. Please stop the non sense telling me he hasn't got a chin.

who do you guys got, remy or manhoef?

I think im going Remy

I think im going Remy

At this stage in their careers it's a bit of a 50/50. Remy could easily get KO'd considering Melvin's power, however Remy has a ton more experience and massive reach and size advantage. It's going to be interesting for sure but I wouldn't bet my house on any of them.

It was total surpirse when Lawler KO'd Manhoef in Strikeforce...

I think im going Remy

I expect a demonstration fight and then Manhoef wins by decision. This is just good publicity for WFL....

Bonjasky would get murdered by Manhoef if it were to be a real fight. His last 'comeback' fight was a disgrace and now he's even longer retired.

At this stage in their careers it's a bit of a 50/50. Remy could easily get KO'd considering Melvin's power, however Remy has a ton more experience and massive reach and size advantage. It's going to be interesting for sure but I wouldn't bet my house on any of them.
Melvin can"t knock anybody. He lost to Negrea, was almost knocked out.

Back