Manny Pacquiao had a heart issue right before Matthysse fight had catheter inserted in heart

Can i ask if there is a source for this?

Dr. Percival Cox drafted a pretty good abstract:

CJjSEd1WIAAX50Z.jpg

His heart must be connected to his bad shoulder.

Matthysse was throwing the fight anyways so y'all can stop acting like he was ever in trouble.

Dunno why, but I automatically thought of Cristiano Ronaldo's heart ailment which he had an operation on when he was a teenager. It only took 3 days for him to recover from it.

Edit- This report in Tagalog is contrary from what is posted in the OP. Manny said himself that it was a precautionary thing and everything was ok. I doubt the validity of a source which couldn't spell "heart" correctly, lol.

Stop speculating. The video is by an actual TV channel while the website is some shoddy fansite. The angiogram was a precautionary thing.

that scared me, a few years ago i was jumping rope and had a burning sensation in my chest, i'm pretty sure it was acid reflux or an old sternum injury from working out with jackasses but I never found out. I've done lots of hard jobs since that time and never felt anything like that so I don't know. Lots of things mimic other conditions. But.., as I learned from my idol Bruce Lee anything can go wrong at anytime, hell, they still don't really know what killed him.

I had a heart attack in May of 2014, Moz, and for me the burning sensation started in my left wrist area around the base of my thumb before slowly creeping up into the bicep area. That's when it really hit me. One bicep, the other one, then the chest and back. My whole upper body literally felt like it was on fire after a few minutes. I couldn't sit still nor could I walk around. Just hugged myself basically. And burn. But being the stubborn idiot I am I thought the pain would go away soon enough and didn't call for help. Eventually I passed out on the floor by the couch, and my wife found me there a couple hours later when she got home. When I woke up the pain was still there, although it had lessened somewhat. That's when I told her that I thought I had a heart attack and she took me to the hospital. I ended up having another heart attack later that night/early morning and the doctors then quickly rushed me through the stent surgery process the next morning. I had two separate arteries that were 80% and 90% blocked.

I imagine it's different for everybody who has a heart attack, but for me the pain in the bicep areas is what really stood out. The pain in my chest and back may have hurt like hell, but it was hard to tell how much just because of how much my biceps were burning. It was terrible.

I had a heart attack in May of 2014, Moz, and for me the burning sensation started in my left wrist area around the base of my thumb before slowly creeping up into the bicep area. That's when it really hit me. One bicep, the other one, then the chest and back. My whole upper body literally felt like it was on fire after a few minutes. I couldn't sit still nor could I walk around. Just hugged myself basically. And burn. But being the stubborn idiot I am I thought the pain would go away soon enough and didn't call for help. Eventually I passed out on the floor by the couch, and my wife found me there a couple hours later when she got home. When I woke up the pain was still there, although it had lessened somewhat. That's when I told her that I thought I had a heart attack and she took me to the hospital. I ended up having another heart attack later that night/early morning and the doctors then quickly rushed me through the stent surgery process the next morning. I had two separate arteries that were 80% and 90% blocked.

I imagine it's different for everybody who has a heart attack, but for me the pain in the bicep areas is what really stood out. The pain in my chest and back may have hurt like hell, but it was hard to tell how much just because of how much my biceps were burning. It was terrible.
Man thats scary, im glad you are a okay

How was your lifestyle before the heart attack and diet, did you have to change your diet or do you just take meds now and dont care about diet

They always say it starts in the hands and arm areas you start feeling a tightness feeling in that area

They say you start feeling it on the left side. Glad you made it Sharkey!

Man thats scary, im glad you are a okay

How was your lifestyle before the heart attack and diet, did you have to change your diet or do you just take meds now and dont care about diet

My lifestyle and diet were okay before it happened. Not great, but not bad either. Certainly not to the point where somebody would say I was a heart attack waiting to happen. I had smoked cigarettes when I was younger, but had long since quit by then. Work kept me active enough. I was only slightly overweight when it happened. I eventually found out after the fact that high cholosterol and heart disease ran in the family. My grandpa died of a heart attack when he was 62. I had an aunt die when she was in her early 50's from a heart attack. I hadn't talked to him for a few years around 2000, but my own dad told me he had suffered a mild heart attack around that time. So yeah, I got a bit of a bum deal as far as my heart goes from the family side of things. My doctor said my anxiety and other stress related issues I had probably compounded the problem since I was only in my mid 40`s when this happened.

I do eat very clean nowadays, though. A lot of fish, greens, unsalted nuts or fruit for snacks, etc. I rarely eat red meats, cheese, or anything heavy with salt anymore. And I take lots of meds. 4 different pills in the morning, 2 after dinner, and then 3 before bed. I also take 3 hemp oil capsules a day as well. I still get occasional tightness in the chest every now and then. But it happens way less frequently than it did the first year after my heart attack, and I don`t worry about it. Actually I try not to worry about much of anything nowadays. I believe one of these days, weeks, years my heart will give out on me for good. It`s hard not to think that when it almost did me in the first time. But when it`s my time it`s my time as the saying goes. All I can do is try to continue to prolong it with continued healthy eating and other things so it`s later rather than sooner.

They always say it starts in the hands and arm areas you start feeling a tightness feeling in that area

Looking back I had some clear signs of what was about to happen months before my heart attack. I had some mild chest tightness that would come and go months previous to that, but I thought it came from my lungs being a former cigarette smoker and a occasional pot smoker. I also had a persistent tingling sensation in my right foot for what must have been close to a year before where it felt like my foot was on the verge of falling asleep or had gotten a mild sunburn. The feeling was always there, but never bothersome really. That feeling also made it`s way up into my right thigh area for a time as well, but didn`t stay there for more than a few weeks. I just chalked that feeling down as a bit of a pinched nerve or something like that. Plus just the natural feeling of growing older. The thought of it being some warning signs for an upcoming heart attack never crossed my mind at all. But that`s what they were and a lot of people are warned about a heart attack in similar manners long before it hits them. Chest tightness and a feeling in my foot like it`s falling asleep (i.e. not getting enough blood). Being the ignorant, stubborn sort I was I put two and two together and came up with zero. Ah, it`s nothing I thought. Yeah well.

Looking back I had some clear signs of what was about to happen months before my heart attack. I had some mild chest tightness that would come and go months previous to that, but I thought it came from my lungs being a former cigarette smoker and a occasional pot smoker. I also had a persistent tingling sensation in my right foot for what must have been close to a year before where it felt like my foot was on the verge of falling asleep or had gotten a mild sunburn. The feeling was always there, but never bothersome really. That feeling also made it`s way up into my right thigh area for a time as well, but didn`t stay there for more than a few weeks. I just chalked that feeling down as a bit of a pinched nerve or something like that. Plus just the natural feeling of growing older. The thought of it being some warning signs for an upcoming heart attack never crossed my mind at all. But that`s what they were and a lot of people are warned about a heart attack in similar manners long before it hits them. Chest tightness and a feeling in my foot like it`s falling asleep (i.e. not getting enough blood). Being the ignorant, stubborn sort I was I put two and two together and came up with zero. Ah, it`s nothing I thought. Yeah well.
sincerely glad you made it sharkey, there is a factor of more than stubborness for me, which is of course a major one. In america our health care up til obama was a sure avenue to lose saving and/or put yourself in debt. Canada has free health care don't they?

My lifestyle and diet were okay before it happened. Not great, but not bad either. Certainly not to the point where somebody would say I was a heart attack waiting to happen. I had smoked cigarettes when I was younger, but had long since quit by then. Work kept me active enough. I was only slightly overweight when it happened. I eventually found out after the fact that high cholosterol and heart disease ran in the family. My grandpa died of a heart attack when he was 62. I had an aunt die when she was in her early 50's from a heart attack. I hadn't talked to him for a few years around 2000, but my own dad told me he had suffered a mild heart attack around that time. So yeah, I got a bit of a bum deal as far as my heart goes from the family side of things. My doctor said my anxiety and other stress related issues I had probably compounded the problem since I was only in my mid 40`s when this happened.

I do eat very clean nowadays, though. A lot of fish, greens, unsalted nuts or fruit for snacks, etc. I rarely eat red meats, cheese, or anything heavy with salt anymore. And I take lots of meds. 4 different pills in the morning, 2 after dinner, and then 3 before bed. I also take 3 hemp oil capsules a day as well. I still get occasional tightness in the chest every now and then. But it happens way less frequently than it did the first year after my heart attack, and I don`t worry about it. Actually I try not to worry about much of anything nowadays. I believe one of these days, weeks, years my heart will give out on me for good. It`s hard not to think that when it almost did me in the first time. But when it`s my time it`s my time as the saying goes. All I can do is try to continue to prolong it with continued healthy eating and other things so it`s later rather than sooner.

Man you got me emotional just reading that.

Stress is a major cause of heart and health issues. :(

ok, thanks. i'm sure there is something to all this, i do know when i try a different diet, the first thing that happens is i get a lot of gas which isn't fun. I even notice that when i eat the food my people ate for centuries i get upset stomach because i'm so used to eating processed junk.

cabbage-juice-ulcer.jpg

Cabbage juice Ill usually juice it with an apple or pear and carrots and drink it every day, you will get gas though thats because its fighting the bad bacteria in your gut, so you will feel like some minor cramping on your sides

cabbage juice huh? I am sure that something is off in my system. you mention gas but whe

The juice is also rich in sulforaphane, an antioxidant that targets Helicobacter pylori, a bacterium implicated as a causative factor of peptic ulcers. In a study a particular study, ulcer patients were able to heal their ulcers within 10 days by drinking a liter of cabbage juice daily, reports Gittleman.

But you gotta clean your diet up when you do this like remove most of the sugars, the only sugars you eat should come from fruits

it is, as well as genetics, Arthur Ashe had a heart attack at 32 (I think) and then had some surgeries where the poor guy contracted hiv, guy had no luck i tell you. Isaac asimov contracted hiv the same way, in surgery. Anyway, Arthur Ashe had a mom who died, i think before she was 30, of a heart attack so the genes were against him. Arthur also believed his demeanor affected his health, meaning that his quiet, hold it all in demeanor adversely affected him.

Just last week i was reading about a seattle serial killer who a crooked cop tried to blame an innocent man for the real killers crimes, he was successful but eventually, the man was freed, it made no difference because the stress of the ordeal had the man dead of a heart attack at 36, ironically, the crooked cop died of a heart attack too.

ok, thanks. i'm sure there is something to all this, i do know when i try a different diet, the first thing that happens is i get a lot of gas which isn't fun. I even notice that when i eat the food my people ate for centuries i get upset stomach because i'm so used to eating processed junk.

They say its a die off or something if you have bad bacteria or parasites in your body you almost get flu like symptoms, you get gas, etc

Like if you have bad candida a bacteria or parasite you will start getting cramps, you have to fight through it a lot of people will just quit because they hate that stomach discomfort

The grumbling and gas and cramping up

It usually means its working, it subsides after a while

When I first started taking probiotics like kefir Id get a grumbling stomach after 5 days it went away or subsided and I felt better

your gut has been damaged by eating nothing but garbage and processed foods.

The best thing you can do now is start now, see if you can change your diet naturally and fight it out

the only reason I ate fast food was convenience.

They say its a die off or something if you have bad bacteria or parasites in your body you almost get flu like symptoms, you get gas, etc

Like if you have bad candida a bacteria or parasite you will start getting cramps, you have to fight through it a lot of people will just quit because they hate that stomach discomfort

The grumbling and gas and cramping up

It usually means its working, it subsides after a while

When I first started taking probiotics like kefir Id get a grumbling stomach after 5 days it went away or subsided and I felt better

your gut has been damaged by eating nothing but garbage and processed foods.

The best thing you can do now is start now, see if you can change your diet naturally and fight it out

the only reason I ate fast food was convenience.
ya, same with me, i don't even like a lot of the foods i eat, but it is simple and fast, and cheap.

sincerely glad you made it sharkey, there is a factor of more than stubborness for me, which is of course a major one. In america our health care up til obama was a sure avenue to lose saving and/or put yourself in debt. Canada has free health care don't they?

Cheers man. Yeah, we do get free health care up here. Thankfully. It would suck shit if a decision between living and dying came down to how much money you have in your bank account. I had no excuse for not calling for help besides maybe some denial as to what was happening and that stubborn macho bullshit that you talked about earlier in the thread. I had only been to the doctor once from the time I was a kid til my heart attack, and that was forced upon me by my boss at work. I fell at work one day (10 feet or so off a scaffold), landed on my side on a pile of 2x4`s and thought I only knocked the wind out of myself. I kept working for three more days, but my boss saw that I was struggling, so he forced me to get checked out for the company`s own protection I`m assuming. Broken ribs is what I had. If the decision was left up to me I would have taken the weekend to rest up and try again on Monday. Or I would have taken the financial hit with some additional days off if I needed them. But because the decision was made by someone else for me I got at least 6 weeks off with injury insurance pay and then it was back to work. Like you said, a lot of us men avoid the doctor like it`s a badge of honour as far as our toughness goes. It certainly has been for me.

Convincing myself not to worry about things so much has been the biggest change for me I think. And the hardest. Tightening up my diet was easy just because I can still enjoy the foods I eat nowadays.

i have an ongoing experience that sort of confirm what tidwell is saying about how significant gut health is. I think i had a stomach infection 6 months ago and am still suffering from complications. If i eat the wrong thing, which seems to be damn near anything processed, i get a pretty wide range of symptoms. At one point my digestion was so bad i ate some kale and turnip greens and shat out a salad later thar night.

Doctors have been pretty useless so far. I believe my problems may stems from the gut microbiome and low stomach acid.

My suggestion would be to add a lot of fruits and vegetables that are easy your stomach. For me bananas, apples, beets, asparagus, and steamed broccoli are great. Bone broth is soothing as well. Just about anything in the brassica family is good. maybe probiotics along with some fermented veggies will help kickstart your system.

i fucking hate threads like this, having me worry over shit for no reason. need to stop reading this shit

i have an ongoing experience that sort of confirm what tidwell is saying about how significant gut health is. I think i had a stomach infection 6 months ago and am still suffering from complications. If i eat the wrong thing, which seems to be damn near anything processed, i get a pretty wide range of symptoms. At one point my digestion was so bad i ate some kale and turnip greens and shat out a salad later thar night.

Doctors have been pretty useless so far. I believe my problems may stems from the gut microbiome and low stomach acid.

My suggestion would be to add a lot of fruits and vegetables that are easy your stomach. For me bananas, apples, beets, asparagus, and steamed broccoli are great. Bone broth is soothing as well. Just about anything in the brassica family is good. maybe probiotics along with some fermented veggies will help kickstart your system.

Yup gut health is the most important humans are vessels we are like cars we need fuel to run, natural foods are the best fuel for oir body.

Irritable people and people who like to get angry and fight usually have horrible gut microbiome, once they clean up their diet you begin to see a change, they start smiling more, they are no longer ashamed, more happy and willing to be goofy and not care and many times these guys start becoming more attractive to women and its due to the positive aura and lifestyle change the present.

Bone broth is my go too, make it yourself buy this big ass bones from the butcher and slow cook them over night, put it in the fridge scrape the fat off the top, the broth should be the consistency of jelly, thats amazing for the gut

Also eat lots of saurkraut and drink kefir

If you have weak digestion dont eat raw veggies at first make sure you cook them, then later try steaming, once you can difest steamed veggies you can give raw a chance.

But the main thing is eliminate diet sodas with artificial sweeteners, if you drink soda stick to a carbonated water something without fake sugars, and no food coloring like seltzer water.

Banana is great, also kiwi hugh in vit c, i love eating natural if you seen me five years ago i was constantly irritiable angry when people never agreed with me, now i dont care, i accept opinions, im very polite, and calm and mellow, diet and positive thinking work.

Back